Kai disappoints

FBR

The Ottawa Lynx had a fantastic draft this off-season and were particularly happy to draft the South Korean winger, Matthew Kai at the 27th spot in the VHLM Dispersal draft. The Korean of Canadian decent made a name for himself while dominating the hockey scene over in Seoul and posting videos of his prowesses on Youtube, Twitter and Reddit. The Lynx were the only ones to scout him and decided to take him in the draft.

Expectations were high for him and fans were waiting to see what the Korean-Canadian had in store for them. One assist. 14 games in, Kai has only one assist. "I think the adaptation period is still in full effect. I don't really know what's going on with my production. I don't think I'm playing awfully, I think bad luck is playing a big factor in the team. We're going to turn it around, come back strong and make the playoffs."

Kai is eligible for the VHL draft at the end of the year, we're sure he wants to be a part of the first round and he needs to step his game up if he wants to achieve his goal.

Word Count: 196