Plans for the future

Matt_O

My player Matthew Materazo has slowly been making a name for himself, after being drafted 3rd in the recent VHLM draft, and 18th in the VHL draft.I am at exactly point per game pace, which is a touch higher than I expected. However, there is a lot of room to improve. Lets take a look at my plans for the future for my player will be.

For the immediate future, my plan is to work on discipline, strength, and defense. Not that much strength, just get it to 50. I want discipline to 55 and Defense to 60. I think I only need 15-20 TPE to do this, so it won’t take long. Maybe two full weeks to get that much TPE.

After I hit those markers, I will try to hit 80 on scoring, passing, puck handling and skating. Those are the big offensive stats, so it’s good to keep those up if I want to be up there on the points leaderboard.

Once I hit 80 for those four categories, I’m probably going to keep putting them into the seven categories I listed. Penalty shot I don’t even bother, and checking I only plan to get to like 55 at most, but there is room to put more into checking if I get an obscene amount of TPE. Discipline is pretty important though, so I don’t keep penalizing the team. I may even put a few points into leadership, get that to like 50. Nobody knows what the future holds, but we now have a rough idea.

Also- is reputation based on how many reactions you get on posts? So if someone likes this article, I get one reputation?

Hi Matt: I would focus TPE on Puck Handling, Scoring and Defence with secondary focus on Passing, Checking, Skating and Strength. I really wouldn't waste my time on the other attributes as they're less of a factor. 

Focus on the first three and try to get them to at least 80 + and then work on the other four attributes, then your player will be even better offensively.

Try to earn your max 12 capped TPE each week, along  any available uncapped TPE you can earn here.

As for the reputation question, Idk  but get involved in the topics here.

Nice to meet you!

Nice read! The one thing that I would say from my own experience is if you aren't really interested in investing too much into checking (that attribute and the fighting one are the main ones that are used for determining penalties), you don't really need to add anything into discipline as having low checking and fighting will limit your PIMs anyway. E.g. My player is on 40 checking and fighting with 40 discipline as well and he's yet to exceed 30 PIMs in a season. There are very occassional random exceptions to that rule, but they don't happen enough to the point where a player with low checking would need to be looking at improving discipline as well. 

And yes, reputation is essentially number of likes received and I believe any of the other reaction emojis that you can select instead of the like add to that total as well. 

6 hours ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

Hi Matt: I would focus TPE on Puck Handling, Scoring and Defence with secondary focus on Passing, Checking, Skating and Strength. I really wouldn't waste my time on the other attributes as they're less of a factor. 

Focus on the first three and try to get them to at least 80 + and then work on the other four attributes, then your player will be even better offensively.

Try to earn your max 12 capped TPE each week, along  any available uncapped TPE you can earn here.

As for the reputation question, Idk  but get involved in the topics here.

Nice to meet you!

someone reads my articles :)

Also like others have said, don't bother putting your tpe into discipline.