Jerwa step away from demanding a trade

majesiu

Jerwa starting to think about demanding a trade, after spending a month together with Elias Dahlberg. He was already afraid of it during the preseason when he got personally attacked by the last season second overall pick, for not signing a rookie contract immediately, as it turns out it was because Dahlberg wanted to receive more money himself.

Instead of continuing the grudge, Jerwa decided to give it a chance, since he respects other teammates and GMs that decided to take on a chance on continuing within an organization that seems to have a bright future, but recent events made him reconsider this.

Elias isn't nearly living up to his 2nd Overall status as he is clearly slacking on during team training and prefer to shit talk other teams and players instead of putting in honest work towards his craft. His ego is unbearable and makes locker room far less enjoyable experience.

Furthermore, Jerwa's suspicion was confirmed after it came to his attention that he bought extremely expensive, but legal performance-enhancing drugs with money from rookie contract Jerwa didn't get. Other methods of his training dropped, and picks from 3-5 range like Mark Gebauer, Pat Svoboda or Joel Ylonen might have proven to be better choices.

What is really making Jerwa not wanting to be in Davos is anymore is Dahlberg on ice-performance. They all knew it's a tank year in Davos, but at least you could put up some effort. Only thing Elias doing on ice is hunting for goals, even his assists are just really his rebounded shots. He refuses to check opponents, evident by barely any hits and the only 3 blocked shots came when he got hit by a puck when trying to hunt for counter-attack opportunities, instead of positioning properly. His 6 PIM are laughable as well and he earned not through hard play, but because of delay of game penalties, when he either berated referees or teammates.

Well, if this isn't satire then this is a really awful way of coming out and saying you want a trade. Yknow, maybe like talking to your GM or something would be better. I'm gonna pretend this isn't satire and explain this for maybe the 5th time already. Dahlberg is the player I planned on building around, and he went 2nd overall. He asked for a bigger contract and I had no problem doing so because again, 2nd overall. I gave contracts based on draft position, and that's only the first season. Even though you went 9th, you have the second biggest contract on the TEAM. On top of this, all rookies are getting paid the same after this season. How much is Dahlberg making in S66? 1M. How much are you making in S66? 1M. oh shit. Dahlberg got more money because he asked for more. Not to mention, if you win ANY award you get a contract bonus. I don't understand on why you insist on turning this into a problem discussion everytime it's brought up. Even if this is a satire post, I've explained this many times so there's no reason for this to be a thing.

12 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

Well, if this isn't satire then this is a really awful way of coming out and saying you want a trade. Yknow, maybe like talking to your GM or something would be better. I'm gonna pretend this isn't satire and explain this for maybe the 5th time already. Dahlberg is the player I planned on building around, and he went 2nd overall. He asked for a bigger contract and I had no problem doing so because again, 2nd overall. I gave contracts based on draft position, and that's only the first season. Even though you went 9th, you have the second biggest contract on the TEAM. On top of this, all rookies are getting paid the same after this season. How much is Dahlberg making in S66? 1M. How much are you making in S66? 1M. oh shit. Dahlberg got more money because he asked for more. Not to mention, if you win ANY award you get a contract bonus. I don't understand on why you insist on turning this into a problem discussion everytime it's brought up. Even if this is a satire post, I've explained this many times so there's no reason for this to be a thing.

It is character building satire and directly related to what he was pulling out in another league. If I wanted out I'd just let you know. Not really sure why are you talking with Dahlberg on Discord and decided to get all serious on me here.

16 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

How much is Dahlberg making in S66? 1M. How much are you making in S66? 1M

Just to clarify, 1.5M (both are likely gonna be 300+ TPE by next finance cutoff)

Edit: and even more in S66 cause I was writing about the next season

Edited by hedgehog337

2 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Just to clarify, 1.5M (both are likely gonna be 300+ TPE by next finance cutoff)

Edit: and even more in S66 cause I was writing about the next season

Right, but my point was is that I'm trying to pay them equally

3 minutes ago, majesiu said:

Also give peace to @ShawnGlade , he is good guy and GM doing god's work. All this two article change is that me and @Nykonax got two more TPE from vhl.com article this week 

mmmm, wouldnt say good GM....

jk again dont bench me again lol