Questions about STHS

Matt_O

@Beketov

@Will

Since you are the guy who runs simulations, I figured you were the best guy to ask. I just downloaded STHS for my own use, and I am struggling to figure it out. I was wondering if you could help start me off. One thing that I don't know about is the rating system, and what I should do for that. I know I have to download one, but the simulation has some much to it that it's a lot to take in. I also saw I can do a Rating Pack Creation, but not sure what it means by Messenger ID and the other stuff.

Edit: Ok, so I sort of figured it out. The only problem is that for my fake league I don't have full 23 man rosters. I noticed in this league some teams like Saskatoon have a lot of guys that are just SSK- RW 1, if they don't have enough guys to fill the roster. How could I get that to work in this league?

Edited by Matt_O

• Commissioner

You don’t have to download one, you can entirely make your players in the engine and never use a rating file at all. It’s just a useful way of modifying many players at once.

Honestly @Will knows more about the engine than I do and I know the manual for it helps immensely.