GM 64: Toronto Legion vs. New York Americans

VHL Games

3 hours ago, McWolf said:

Aaaaand the Americans are shit again. Was fun while it lasted 

Debbie downer. Were still in a playoff spot. Our schedule has a bunch against Seattle, Riga and Quebec coming up. Then you can say we suck again lol

52 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

I feel like i've been back for 3 days and in checking scores from the begining of the season and these last days, I'm under the impression we have only played toronto so far this year.

STHS makes a random schedule when you build it, but it often sucks. You play every team at least 10 times a season, and then the other two games get randomly assigned. For whatever reason, both of those games were assigned to each other so New York and Toronto play each other the max of 12 times this season. Even odder? We've already played you 9 times, and the next 3 games are against you. All 12 of those games will be played in the first 19 games of the season.

STHS's "randomized" schedule, in a nutshell, sucks. :P 

46 minutes ago, Devise said:

STHS makes a random schedule when you build it, but it often sucks. You play every team at least 10 times a season, and then the other two games get randomly assigned. For whatever reason, both of those games were assigned to each other so New York and Toronto play each other the max of 12 times this season. Even odder? We've already played you 9 times, and the next 3 games are against you. All 12 of those games will be played in the first 19 games of the season.

STHS's "randomized" schedule, in a nutshell, sucks. :P 

:clooney: wtf STHS