Joint Venture With Metroho

Why don't we start an affiliation with the Metroho league like we have with the SHL? That game is decent but struggling for members right now.

We could have some set up similar to what we have here with the SHL. Maybe have members here join and play in the Metro league and earn TPE for doing it and vice versa for the Metro players joining the VHL. We may trickle a few members either way and in the end everybody benefits.

What do you members think?

1 hour ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

Why don't we start an affiliation with the Metroho league like we have with the SHL? That game is decent but struggling for members right now.

We could have some set up similar to what we have here with the SHL. Maybe have members here join and play in the Metro league and earn TPE for doing it and vice versa for the Metro players joining the VHL. We may trickle a few members either way and in the end everybody benefits.

What do you members think?

I tried to reach out to metroho but unfortunately no one is leading there right now it's technically a dead website.

I don't think he's dead, I just think he doesn't care anymore.

MetroHo is unfortunately a ship without a Captain. 

Leagues like Redball are still around, but other leagues that were around for a long time are now closing down. 

The fire is dying and there isn't anyone there to add another log. 

I know PIA Shamrocks applied to be an admin there and he hasn't heard any responses either. There is a small core of players though keeping the ship afloat.

Maybe there is a way we can appeal to the leftover Metroho players to join here and VHL members could be persuaded to do the same there to bolster that site and earn some TPE. It would have to be ok'd by the BOG here though. I don't think there's any harm in at least trying.

I loved Metroho, my high school lunch periods were spent in the game managing three different teams. I’d be up for a VHL league over there with brand new teams... unfortunately I don’t think they have the population to really grow back by just us populating the game again. 

Edited by Peace

Well I may slowly be drumming up some interest over at Metroho about signing up here. I think members here should at least go take a look around the site and leave their opinions here.

Maybe an association with that league would work if both site members earned TPE for joining each others sites.