(S65) D - Derek Bohne, TPE: 30

wuma

Speaking of the GMs of teams: I'm GM of Ottawa Lynx. I can give you a 2nd pair spot on my team. We're currently in 3rd, which puts us among the contenders this year, if you'd like to go to a competitive team. Like Sonnet said though, give it a bit of time so other people can come on and make their pitches

Welcome! Hopefully you are finding everything well. If you need help please feel free to contact me. I am the GM of Las Vegas and we would be more than happy to offer you a spot in our lineup for the remainder of the season. We currently sit in first in what has been a tight battle in the standings.

8 hours ago, wuma said:

Player Information

Username: wuma

Player Name: Derek Bohne

Recruited From: Member (Banacock)

Position: D

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 230 lbs.

Birthplace: Germany

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league! 

I am the acting General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild. 

We have a ton of ice time and a ton of roster space to offer. We can slot you on the top defensive pairing and allow you to play the maximum amount of ice time a defender can get. Be warned though, Saskatoon isn't a competitive team this season. We are rebuilding but we have a decent goaltender (who's active too!) and can fight for the fifth and final playoff position for a wild card position. 

If you're interested, just let me know!  

4 hours ago, Jubo07 said:

Welcome! Hopefully you are finding everything well. If you need help please feel free to contact me. I am the GM of Las Vegas and we would be more than happy to offer you a spot in our lineup for the remainder of the season. We currently sit in first in what has been a tight battle in the standings.

Los Vegachu, I choose you!