New Saskatoon Wild GM (VHLM)

Banackock

Hello,

While not an easy move, I have decided to remove @Dtayl at this time from his position as GM of the Saskatoon Wild. While I appreciate his efforts and time given during his tenure and understand his real life situation, I have to always uphold what's best for the league. Long story short, we gave it a try and now must move forward. Best wishes to you and maybe see you back behind the reigns one day.

With that being said, effective immediately, @Peace will be taking over as interim GM for Saskatoon until the conclusion of playoffs, to which he will be extended the opportunity to continue on or step down from the position. 

Thanks for your understanding and good luck to both parties moving forward,

:salutecolbert:

@VHLM Commissioner

@VHLM GM

@Commissioner

14 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Can we name @Peace the GM retroactively starting last season? He orchestrated the championship run

I've only ever received lines from Peace anyways. In an AGM role. This was way overdue, it's not meant as an offense to a member in Dtayl who did put in work for Saskatoon but gotta stick with active GM's and Peace was clearly doing a lot more than helping run the team for some time now. Good call here.