LVA/HFX: S64

VHL Bot

• Commissioner

Just a heads up @McWolf you need to do some releasing because you're over the roster limit.

In order to sim I had to release 3 players for you (I picked at random from your scratches and did Exodia, Josh Wilson, and Billy Kimber). Please advise who you would actually like to release if not those 3.

25 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Just a heads up @McWolf you need to do some releasing because you're over the roster limit.

In order to sim I had to release 3 players for you (I picked at random from your scratches and did Exodia, Josh Wilson, and Billy Kimber). Please advise who you would actually like to release if not those 3.

Thanks for the heads up, I just released Cedrik Galiardi, Harold McTaggart and Hadrian Melborn on the portal myself. I absolutely forgot about that.

• Commissioner
11 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Thanks for the heads up, I just released Cedrik Galiardi, Harold McTaggart and Hadrian Melborn on the portal myself. I absolutely forgot about that.

So should I be bringing back in the 3 I released or would you prefer to just have the space? All of the ones I released were in your scratches already, they just were still on the roster.

Just now, Beketov said:

So should I be bringing back in the 3 I released or would you prefer to just have the space? All of the ones I released were in your scratches already, they just were still on the roster.

I'll take Josh Wilson and Billy Kimber back, they are still active on the site and have no idea why they were in my scratches. Pretty sure I had them in the last lines I sent. I'll correct that ASAP.

• Commissioner
23 minutes ago, McWolf said:

I'll take Josh Wilson and Billy Kimber back, they are still active on the site and have no idea why they were in my scratches. Pretty sure I had them in the last lines I sent. I'll correct that ASAP.

I’ll add them back. In the meantime you can send me some lines and just make a note in the email where you’d like Wilson and Kimber to be, I’ll get them slotted in correctly.