Basaraba Moose [1/2]

Toasty

This is my first graphic. I realize it isn't very good but I tried hard on it. It is a picture of my player, Basaraba Moose on Halifax, which I'm fairly sure is the team I am currently assigned to / playing for, though I am not 100% sure. I am glad I came back to the VHL. Back in December, I was having fun but forgot all about it over Christmas. Today, the man who first recruited me to the league, @Thranduil, PMed me on Discord out of nowhere and told me that his team had acquired me in a trade and he was wondering if I would come back. Thank god he did that because I love VHL from what I've seen so far and can't wait to put lots more hours in. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy my graphic and I look forward to getting to know everyone on this lovely site.

nq1SvVvJGNzW4KoO3T2oQVAxSoNU624kVkXMWCvwEC9FmbPmdAD7344qBbncbvhYW8gQMwPFSRChO_ixpLBciS8y0IFyTYqKYC_BgloRkU06m53fKO6skcgK_HFEoXGPRzJtrf3q

+6 Points

• 5 weeks later...

Review:

Sorry you didn't get any replies here. For a first attempt, it's actually not bad at all. The cut of the player render is smooth, and the logo added to the jersey looks great. It's a lot better than some attempts I've seen as well. Also the colour change to the player goes well with the Halifax logo.

I'd probably have added some effects to the font there, and maybe even used a different font, but that's my personal preference. I just don't like that font. Haha.

Nice work!