Fantasy Football Help Thread

TurnDaddy

Both Ryan's top two receivers are hurt so I'd say he's lost this season and I'd go with Rivers from here on out, Sanders wil get his touches when Big Ben is done slapping hookers. Your team is pretty good for a 20 team league. 

I'll be honest I was happy with my draft. I don't have to worry about my kicker or my defensive players all year. It's the bench players I need help with because when a bye week hits I get fucked. Julio is hurt?

Sproles will be your third best HB

I know, but Murray is inconsistent and Bell has only had one game.. He won't give up a backup QB for me and Wilson already had his BYE. Plus, now that I look at it.. The flex spot is WR/RB.. So I can play Murray, Bell or Sproles in the spot that Jones and Garçon will leave.

Fair enough..none of this helps me in VHL13 however!

;)

What do you need? I have a stacked roster and I'm #1 in the league. Sayyyyyy what

QB
Joe Flacco Bal - QB
Matt Ryan Atl - QB

WR
Golden Tate Sea - WR
Austin Pettis StL - WR
Emmanuel Sanders Pit - WR
Nate Burleson Det - WR

RB
Jamaal Charles KC - RB
Matt Forte Chi - RB
Reggie Bush Det - RB
Ahmad Bradshaw Ind - RB

TE
Coby Fleener Ind - TE
Jermaine Gresham Cin - TE

there is my team

Ray Rice really starting to frustrate me in Fantasy teams. He got me 3 Fantasy Points this week. 

In the week I put Emmanuel Sanders on the bench, he finally gets a TD

Traded Mcfadden and Dre Johnson for Calvin Johnson. Hoping he can get out of this rut.

In my money auction league Ive been getting hounded to trade Moreno. Its a keeper league and I paid $1 for him in the draft...next year he costs me $2 if I keep him...Not sure if I want to trade him or not. Nothing has really been all that to make me jump at tradinh him, but I did just get offered

Cameron and Bush for him....which Im contemplating.

Traded Mcfadden and Dre Johnson for Calvin Johnson. Hoping he can get out of this rut.

In my money auction league Ive been getting hounded to trade Moreno. Its a keeper league and I paid $1 for him in the draft...next year he costs me $2 if I keep him...Not sure if I want to trade him or not. Nothing has really been all that to make me jump at tradinh him, but I did just get offered

Cameron and Bush for him....which Im contemplating.

Good trade getting Johnson, I'd take the trade for Cameron and Bush as well. I don't think Moreno lasts too much longer as a starter and Bush has been straight beast this season.

Dude doesnt want to trade Cameron now...so he offered Kenbrell Thompkins and either Bush or Lacy.

This trade piqued my interest alot.

Thompkins isn't a bad option, I'd take Bush over Lacy though just because Detroit passes more than any other team and he's a great option for those pass yards.

Thompkins isn't a bad option, I'd take Bush over Lacy though just because Detroit passes more than any other team and he's a great option for those pass yards.

But when Lacy is on game he is a hundred hard rusher. Also if Green Bay is sitting on the lead they will lean on Lacy to run the clock down. On the counter though, Bush is always an option in both the passing and running because Detroit doesn't sit on leads as often.

• 5 weeks later...

Rashard Mendenhall: Told Ellington may get more carries now, but Arians has his Rashards back.

Or.

Chris Ogbonnaya: Told he is the feature back now that McGahee is essentially useless. Also has shown promise.

Who would you start?

Also, John Carlson or Garrett Graham at TE?

Ellington and Mendenhall are in a timeshare, but against JAX it won't matter.Through nine games against Jacksonville, running backs average 121.2 rushing yards, 40.7 receiving yards and 22 Fantasy points per week, which is tied for the second-highest average. I'd rather have Ellington, but since you have Mendenhall, he's prob the goal line back.

As for Ogbonnaya, the most carries he has had all season is 5 and the Bengals allow only the 4th fewest fantasy points to opposing RB's. He has a little more value in a PPR but not much.

As for those TE's(yuck), even though it's against SEA, I'd prob go Carlson. He had a pretty good performance in Week 10 against the Redskins, racking up a career-high 98 yards and a touchdown on seven receptions. He only has 18 receptions for 159 yards and a touchdown this year, but he's been targeted at least six times in back-to-back games.

Graham doesn't seem to have much chemistry with Keenum and only has 11 receptions since Daniels got hurt. Can you grab anyone else off waivers?

Ogbonnaya so far has 60 yards! But a fumble nullifies that anyways. Good thing you told me to start Rashard, he has a goal line TD

However, Garrett Graham has 99 yards and TD. FUCK!

Edited by Kendrick