(S66) RW - Shawnomir Jagr, TPE: 50

TheLastOlympian07

• Commissioner
29 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

i actually had no idea it was that close. been really busy lately but after maxing out on SBA and close on EFL i figured i could come back here. when is deadline

Hasn’t been announced yet but we’re over halfway and it’s usually around the 3/4 mark.

30 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Hasn’t been announced yet but we’re over halfway and it’s usually around the 3/4 mark.

Yeah, probably in the next 10 days or so

• Quik changed the title to (S66) RW - Shawnomir Jagr, TPE: 50
6 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

let's go with this one

Saskatoon: Offers 1st line minutes
Vegas: 4th line goon but you might win a championship
Jagr: Let's go with Vegas. 

:furcoat:

Edited by Peace

Just now, Peace said:

Not angry just confused, you veterans like championships over 30:00 of ice time. Lol

you are not very peaceful for being called peace. although I am just bugging you.

why would I want 30 minutes a night if they mean pretty much nothing? don't we play this game to win? LV gives me a chance to win which is better than SSK. Plus i get to join up with @BluObieZ who is been a pain in my ass his whole time here but me and him always win championships together. plus i kinda grown attached to the guy

6 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

you are not very peaceful for being called peace. although I am just bugging you.

why would I want 30 minutes a night if they mean pretty much nothing? don't we play this game to win? LV gives me a chance to win which is better than SSK. Plus i get to join up with @BluObieZ who is been a pain in my ass his whole time here but me and him always win championships together. plus i kinda grown attached to the guy

Honestly I’m here to enjoy my free time other than twisting my thumbs for a few hours every once and a while. I understand wanting to be competitive and everyone is unique. 

Saskatoon doesn’t have much to offer but a lot of ice time, that is correct.