random quote #16, about WJC

hedgehog337

I think it's safe to say I can't make a long WJC article anymore since neither Randoms or Kallis are playing there anymore. But there are some interesting things surrounded by this event. Like appointing newer members for a couple of teams. A goalie Nixon became the USA GM, Bald Guy got an Asia team. It remains to be seen how they will handle the pressure of doing lines and trying to have a successful team but I assume some more experience guys are helping them at this moment. Another relatively new guy, Carles became the Team World GM. He joined in late November and he's not even two months on this site. And he never had any GM experience. So I guess I can say he's a newer guy here as well.

This even also was having a controversy. Some of guys weren't happy Jubo was once again appointed as a Canada GM just because commishes gave him a chance for a three peat instead of giving this spot to other guy who never GM'ed a team. This calmed down pretty quick and I guess they will wait for the next time. It's not going to last a while since this even is going on every season (I assume).

That's it and I'm not out yet.

2+1 TPE goes to Kallis