random quote #17, about Europe

hedgehog337

I already mentioned that neither Randoms and Kallis can play in WJC anymore. So let's just talk about their ex-team which appeared to be Europe. This team had a nice team in last two seasons, but never managed to win anything since Canada was too strong for everybody. Now let's see what they have now. This team is managed by Esso who quickly became a known name in this league. He is also a current updater. After checking this team I didn't see a single Riga Reign player there. That is sad. However, there is one ex-Riga guy who is still eligible and will play there. His name is Paolo Nano. He was playing 30 games for us last season before getting traded to Helsinki. But hey, I'm still gonna watch him cause never forget Riga players even if they are former.

In overall, this team looks nice. There are a couple weak links like Edvin and that Greek player with a hard ass name. Other than that, this indeed is a good looking team. And perhaps they could finally dethrone Canada cause the seeing one team dominating others is boring as hell...if this team isn't the team I'm playing in ofc (or GM'ing).

That's it and I'm out.

2+1 TPE goes to Randoms