Total Insanity

BluObieZ

Make total insane claims and argue your insane point till you get bored. Let's see which insane claim lasts the longest. I'll go first (obviously) no one can make a new claim till I give up. Then it's a free for all to see who posts the next claim.

The Earth is not round nor is it flat. It doesn't even exists. Our lives are one big movies about a planet named Earth. Filmed on another planet. It's on you to be more than a background actor.

If this is just a movie then why would curling have ever been invented? Only the stupidity of actual humans could have created such a monstrosity. There is no way that its just here to be in a movie. That would be an awful movie.

8 hours ago, Thranduil said:

If this is just a movie then why would curling have ever been invented? Only the stupidity of actual humans could have created such a monstrosity. There is no way that its just here to be in a movie. That would be an awful movie.

Every movie has it's odd parts and unexplained parts. This is one of ours. Another is Trump. Hamberders etc...

12 hours ago, BluObieZ said:

Every movie has it's odd parts and unexplained parts. This is one of ours. Another is Trump. Hamberders etc...

If we are just a movie than why haven't we seen the cameramen? Where do they go? Why do people have control over their actions? Also, how do you know this if the movie wouldn't want anyone to know?

• 2 months later...
On 1/20/2019 at 11:09 PM, Thranduil said:

If we are just a movie than why haven't we seen the cameramen? Where do they go? Why do people have control over their actions? Also, how do you know this if the movie wouldn't want anyone to know?

ya

• Commissioner
40 minutes ago, gorlab said:

boubabi and kendrick should be unbanned from VHL. Change my mind.

Kendrick was never banned, he left on his own.

• Commissioner
Just now, gorlab said:

Oh... Does anyone mind if I tell him to come back and recreate?

By all means, go ahead.

I have a hunch he’s back incognito already but I don’t care enough to check.