HSK/QUE: S64

VHL Bot

I've already talked to you privately, but thanks for everything you've done in Helsinki @Pandar! You've been a great member to have, and I wish you the best of luck going forward!

Welcome to the team @Tyler. MJ and Charm finally get to play together, now let's go win us a 'Ship!

Just now, Enorama said:

Someone please break down the three way for me because I'm dumb and lazy.

Look at the other trade, and add Mulligan to Quebec, Charm to Helsinki.

Just now, Enorama said:

Someone please break down the three way for me because I'm dumb and lazy.

Seattle receives:

Veran Dragomir

Quebec City receives:

Jake Davis

Konstantin Mulligan

S65 DAV 4th

S66 SEA 3rd

Helsinki receives:

The Charm

10 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

-172k cap for Quebec though? 

bug in the portal im not supposed to have any cap hit from the Charm trade since its a three partner trade it should be fixed manually later

3 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

bug in the portal im not supposed to have any cap hit from the Charm trade since its a three partner trade it should be fixed manually later

This. Quebec and Seattle both actually gained $600k in cap space with this trade.

Just now, Victor said:

Also is the Charm still force FA? When does he stop being an asset to Davos?

New GM may create a GM Player of their own, leaving their original player with the team they belong to. The previous GM Player is sent to FA as soon as the new GM Player’s draft year arises (i.e. If the new GM Player is a S67 Draftee, the previous GM Player would become a Free Agent following the S66 Season).

• Previous GM Player may not return to original team (or any team they are traded to during that season) via FA, or contract extension, within 2 seasons but can be traded for.
  • For Example: If @Quik steps down and the new GM of Helsinki wishes to create a S67 Draftee, Kronos Bailey would automatically become a Free Agent following the S66 Season. Should Helsinki trade Bailey to another team, he would be ineligible to sign with either Helsinki or the 2nd team, until after the S68 Season.
    • If for some reason the 2nd team also trades Bailey, he would be ineligible from signing with the 3rd team as well.

So from that it seems like Charm enters FA and can't sign for Davos, Seattle or Helsinki. 

1 hour ago, Victor said:

Let's also ban Quebec for the lulz.

Honestly, I kind of assumed they wouldn’t be allowed. There’s no provision for a 3-way trade in the rules, because I don’t think anyone ever thought this scenario up. Technically Quebec is getting something for him, so I would think they’re also banned from the Charm train, leaving Calgary, New York, Riga and Toronto as his possible destinations for FA...

4 minutes ago, Quik said:

Honestly, I kind of assumed they wouldn’t be allowed. There’s no provision for a 3-way trade in the rules, because I don’t think anyone ever thought this scenario up. Technically Quebec is getting something for him, so I would think they’re also banned from the Charm train, leaving Calgary, New York, Riga and Toronto as his possible destinations for FA...

I was meh on it and didn’t think of him receiving assets for Charm. 100% he shouldn’t be allowed to QUE next season lol. 

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Quik said:

No, they're getting Mulligan and Davis for Dragomir?