I have no idea

Da Trifecta

I am literally almost out of things to write about to be honest. Like I can't even write media or do graphics anymore because when you have been in things this long, what else can you really do? Eventually you get burnt out on writing and you just can't come up with things anymore. When it comes to graphics, you can keep trying new things but then it becomes more of a chore to get something done for the week rather than just say claim welfare. I gave a bunch of flak to tfong about it recently, but now I see why he does it. It allows him more free time to post around the boards and he doesn't have to struggle with something to write about. All of my hard earned players are behind me and I am just looking to take this player week to week and see how things go for him. Here is to hoping I can get drafted to a team that I will like and want to be on.

You can still earn max cap with welfare and not too much work.

Welfare - 5

fan590 - 2

trivia - 2

press conference - 2

reviewing - 1

fan590 and press conference aren't long at all, so there's not too much actual writing that needs to be done. Don't know if you still donate or not, but just do 2 PTs a season (3 if there's some sort of theme or doubles week requiring PT).