VHL & VHLM Expansion and Relocations!

Beketov

It looks like I recreated a season too soon :( I would have loved to play for the Philly team - actually I would love to GM the Philly team at some point too!!

Also, I am very jealous of @Victor for getting to be the expansion team GM. That has to be the most fun thing ever getting to do the expansion draft

3 minutes ago, Philliefan said:

What about AGMs?

Depends if the GMs want one. AGMs are kinda useless if the GM is really active...and that's coming from an AGM.

Just now, FBR said:

Depends if the GMs want one. AGMs are kinda useless if the GM is really active...and that's coming from an AGM.

Being an AGM is more about asking questions to make sure your ready, and being active to make sure you're noticed on the board.

that way, when the positions come available, and the powers the be convene to choose the new sacrifices, being an AGM is a big point in your favor on your resume.

Yeah, I know, that's why I asked Trifecta to "hire" me in Oslo and Eudaldkp kept me. Wanted an expansion team, but was too late, I guess.

11 minutes ago, FBR said:

Yeah, I know, that's why I asked Trifecta to "hire" me in Oslo and Eudaldkp kept me. Wanted an expansion team, but was too late, I guess.

*sigh* preaching to the choir dude.

I took over Las Vegas to get my start as a GM, and was AGM for NYA at the same time.

STZ left NYA so I moved up there and the next season we expanded the VHLM to Halifax.

I wanted sooooooo bad to build a team from the ground up, but I had to stick to my guns in my first year as a VHL GM.  So maybe one day when my tenure as the NYA GM is over I will get an expansion team, but it looks like while you were too late, I was too early =/

9 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

So whose the GM of Moscow? Cuz Evgeni wants to play there. FINALLY a Russia team again. @Victor if @Banackock allows me into the expansion draft ill explode playing for a Russia team. Put in work 

Ohhh, dirty move. I like it! 

Just now, Gooningitup said:

Haha honestly ive wanted to play for or GM a russian franchise since i joined sadly the Red wolves didnt last long into my tenor here. Nothing against you mate 

I got that. 

Its just the whole “I wanna be a shitty player and will be one but if you let me go for free I will become a star”. 

However, I know your background and excitement so I’m also somewhat understanding :) Well see what the future holds but I did send you a PM :) 

Just now, Banackock said:

I got that. 

Its just the whole “I wanna be a shitty player and will be one but if you let me go for free I will become a star”. 

However, I know your background and excitement so I’m also somewhat understanding :) Well see what the future holds but I did send you a PM :) 

Haha never said i wanna be a shitty player. Even if i join Moscow my buuld wont change, i just may work abit harder than i was. Plus Moscow will be bad to start meeting my desire to play for bad teams.

Just now, Gooningitup said:

Haha never said i wanna be a shitty player. Even if i join Moscow my buuld wont change, i just may work abit harder than i was. Plus Moscow will be bad to start meeting my desire to play for bad teams.

I gotcha, man. :)