VSN is Hiring!

BladeMaiden

Hey VHL!

VSN, the Victory Sports News is looking for 1 or 2 a talented individuals to join our team! 

First a Podcaster: if you can do 2 shows a week you could be in line for some great pay!  8 tpe a week pay for regular crew. Please note that pay of 8 TPE a week includes your regular PT since your job would replace it. 

A management position within VSN has also become available with Stoffiday leaving the VHL.  Management is required to help create VSN content, insure crew posting and editing is completed as well as as being a liason with SSN and the Portal. Management pays 10 TPE a week.

Feel free to reply here and to message me about these exciting well paying positions!

Edited by BladeMaiden

Hey, I'm applying for the podcast position. 

Though my resume is short it is not lacking in quality content. I have all the equipment and previous experience with streaming to create well made podcasts. My writing and influence within the league has already been explosive and will continue to do so. As for the VSN, taking on an influencer in the league would do great in taking in a higher viewership and building the brand. 

If you require anything further please contact me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for considering me as an option. 

1 hour ago, Plate said:

Hey, I'm applying for the podcast position. 

Though my resume is short it is not lacking in quality content. I have all the equipment and previous experience with streaming to create well made podcasts. My writing and influence within the league has already been explosive and will continue to do so. As for the VSN, taking on an influencer in the league would do great in taking in a higher viewership and building the brand. 

If you require anything further please contact me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for considering me as an option. 

Oooooh, another streamer!