S64 All-Star Game

Beaviss

Hello VHL, 

First off there will be a total of

12 Forwards

8 Defenceman 

4 Goalies

Selected for the All Star game.

Now to get to the fun part, the selection for the all stars is up to the General Managers of the league and the public making it a true All Star game.

First come first serve to each position. Now since there are only eight General Managers in the league we need the public's help to finish off the list! Once I have received each General Managers choice to who will be attending this game I will be starting a thread for each member of the VHL to post multiple player votes once that thread is up for a couple days I will tally up the votes and we will have the rest of the All Star team.

Now once our players are chosen we will also need to have General Managers for each team.

With the public vote on what players should be in the All Star Game we will also need a Manager for each team. There will be a vote the public vote for who the two chosen VHL General Managers will be for the All Star game.

Once the Managers of each team are chosen we can get to the draft portion of the Event. Each Manager will participate in a snake draft to select the teams for the All Star game. Once the players are selected then the managers will send me there lines and who there starting goalie will be. Since there are 4 Goalies selected the starting goalie will play periods 1/3 and the backup will play the 2nd period remember that for the draft.

To the live/recorded portion of this years All Star game we will be using NHL 19 on PS4 to run and record the event. The Event will be scheduled at a further date so people that wish to watch it live can.

The game will be Three periods of 15 minutes real time so it will be a full real game. 

Ill be creating NHL characters for the VHL characters as well as teams(hopefully) using there VHL stats(height,weight,scoring,speed,etc) so it truly will be the VHL characters in a real watchable game!

There also cannot be a All Star game without rewards for the players right!? With that said below are the ways each Player and Manager can earn TPE using this event.

All Participates:

All Star Selection: 1 TPE

Win the Game: 2 TPE

Skaters:

1st Star: 3 TPE

2nd Star: 2 TPE

3rd Star: 1 TPE

GWG: 1 TPE

Hat trick: 3 TPE

Goalies:

.850+ Save%: 3 TPE

Two Periods Played: 1 TPE 

There will be a 5 TPE earned cap for the rewards.

Any other questions please leave below in the thread.

If there isn't one for the VHLM, because there's no time, I can definitely do the same. I create every top/good/okay(that I like) NHL prospects that isn't in the game every year and I like to do it. I nearly created two VHLM teams last year, just to see what would happen in NHL instead of STHS.

Won't even take me a week to do the players and two teams (could do it in like 2-3 days, but I just bought the Kingdom Hearts All-In-One package, so I want to play the games).

4 hours ago, FBR said:

If there isn't one for the VHLM, because there's no time, I can definitely do the same. I create every top/good/okay(that I like) NHL prospects that isn't in the game every year and I like to do it. I nearly created two VHLM teams last year, just to see what would happen in NHL instead of STHS.

Won't even take me a week to do the players and two teams (could do it in like 2-3 days, but I just bought the Kingdom Hearts All-In-One package, so I want to play the games).

Pleaaaaaase blues

Forwards:

Ryuu Crimson

Randoms

Oyorra  Arroyo

Rauno Palo

Matt Thompson

Podrick Cast

Sebastian Ironside

Beau Louth

Edwin Preencarnacion

Keaton Louth

Jasper Canmore

Julian Borwinn

Defence:

Robert Malenko

Joseph Mcwolf

Ryan Kastelic

Tzuyu

Mats Johnsson

Ryan Sullivan Jr

Joseph Bassolino

David Kiaskov

Goalies:

Alexander Pepper

Brick Wahl

Kallis Kriketers

Norris Stopko

1 hour ago, Beaviss said:

Forwards:

Ryuu Crimson

Randoms

Oyorra  Arroyo

Rauno Palo

Matt Thompson

Podrick Cast

Sebastian Ironside

Beau Louth

Edwin Preencarnacion

Keaton Louth

Jasper Canmore

Julian Borwinn

Defence:

Robert Malenko

Joseph Mcwolf

Ryan Kastelic

Tzuyu

Mats Johnsson

Ryan Sullivan Jr

Joseph Bassolino

David Kiaskov

Goalies:

Alexander Pepper

Brick Wahl

Kallis Kriketers

Norris Stopko

Grats @Advantage!

• Commissioner
On 1/28/2019 at 12:51 PM, FBR said:

Honestly we used to do a top prospects game (so no one in their later seasons, just draftees) for the VHLM so if the  @VHLM Commissioners want to select some teams (I don’t think it’s worth the full voting process) for it and you wanted to do one you could.

HERE ARE YOUR ALL STAR TEAMS:

Team @Banackock

Forward:

Matt Thompson

Rauno Palo

Sebastian Ironside

Beau Louth

Keaton Louth

Jasper Canmore

Defence:

Robert Malenko

Tzuyu

Mats Johnsson

Ryan Sullivan Jr

Goalies:

Alexander Pepper

Kallis Kriketers

Team @hedgehog337

Forward:

Ryuu Crimson

Randoms

Oyorra Arroyo

Podrick Cast

Julian Borwinn

Edwin Preencarnacion

Defence:

Ryan Kastelic

Joseph Bassolino

David Kiaskov

Joseph Mcwolf

Goalies:

Brick Wahl

Norris Stopko

Game will be simmed this Friday February 8th at 6pm PST

@Members

Any predictions?

• Commissioner

Good ‘ole 10pm streams. I’ll have to try and catch the replay. The joy of living completely across the 2nd largest country in the world haha

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Good ‘ole 10pm streams. I’ll have to try and catch the replay. The joy of living completely across the 2nd largest country in the world haha

stay up late

5 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Hmmm, playing on opposite teams, Sorry for what's about to happen to you Stopko.

I like how you apologized to Stopko and not me. Obviously out of the two of us we know who is gonna get lit up like a Christmas tree ?!  Lol these teams look pretty good and at least Stopko and myself have @McWolf to protect us :) 

1 minute ago, BladeMaiden said:

I like how you apologized to Stopko and not me. Obviously out of the two of us we know who is gonna get lit up like a Christmas tree ?!  Lol these teams look pretty good and at least Stopko and myself have @McWolf to protect us :) 

I'm not apologizing to you. Wahl has 7 more All-star games to go still.