Change To Carryover

Quik

tenor.gif

@Members

This is to announce that, retroactive to last week, all re-creates for the S66 Draft, and onward, will follow a new set of carryover rules. We have decided to separate starting TPE from Carryover TPE, while also creating a standard carryover percentage that will apply to ALL players, who retire with at least 50 TPE.

Going forward, members who retire a player with 50+ TPE will earn a 4% carryover, to a maximum carryover of 50 TPE, which will be added to the initial 30 TPE that all players begin with, meaning a starting maximum of 80 TPE for all re-creates.

If you re-created a player last week, please post in this thread, and we will adjust your player's TPE to the correct starting amount.

Thank you,

@Commissioner

4 minutes ago, Hybrid1486 said:

That means 1,250 TPE for max carryover, if I read that right

1 hour ago, Quik said:

maximum carryover of 50 TPE

you didn't read it right :P

13 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

you didn't read it right :P

As in you need to retire with 1,250 to get the 50 carryover... unless the emoji was to say you were joking, in which case...

On 1/28/2019 at 1:55 PM, Dangles13 said:

Pick me!

On 1/28/2019 at 1:57 PM, Beaviss said:

+5 TPE for HHH

On 1/28/2019 at 2:22 PM, Spade18 said:

+ 5 for Shane Mars

On 1/28/2019 at 3:33 PM, Barracuda said:

me

On 1/28/2019 at 4:07 PM, solas said:

Should be about 12 more TPE for Nielsen since Morozov retired with 321 TPE (and I created Nielsen just with the starting 30 TPE)

Everybody on this list, as well as @TheLastOlympian07 has received their TPE.

I don't want to be that guy, but wouldn't it be possible now for a first gen with 0 carryover but wanting to exploit the system to just create, do bio, RP, and PF (or some other combination to get to 50+ TPE), retire the player, then walk away with 2 or more uncapped TPE in their first week? I get that the effort isn't worth it for 99% of people so it shouldn't be a bother at all. Although I guess that would technically make them ineligible for the first gen bonus so there's no way it would actually ever be worth it.

Never mind.

34 minutes ago, Enorama said:

I don't want to be that guy, but wouldn't it be possible now for a first gen with 0 carryover but wanting to exploit the system to just create, do bio, RP, and PF (or some other combination to get to 50+ TPE), retire the player, then walk away with 2 or more uncapped TPE in their first week? I get that the effort isn't worth it for 99% of people so it shouldn't be a bother at all. Although I guess that would technically make them ineligible for the first gen bonus so there's no way it would actually ever be worth it.

Never mind.

Image result for walk in then out gif

• Commissioner
36 minutes ago, Enorama said:

Never mind.

Nevermind is right, we thought about it haha. That’s why the 50 TPE barrier was put in. Thats more or less enough work that walking away with 2 TPE Uncapped and having to do it all over again (while also potentially giving up first gen bonuses) isn’t really worth it.

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Nevermind is right, we thought about it haha. That’s why the 50 TPE barrier was put in. Thats more or less enough work that walking away with 2 TPE Uncapped and having to do it all over again (while also potentially giving up first gen bonuses) isn’t really worth it.

That in itself isnt worth it. I want me some first gen bonuses.