Philadelphia is getting a team!

Eudaldkp

Philadelphia is getting a team!

As some of you may have heard, Philadelphia is finally getting a VHLM team. In an effort by the commissioners to have more American-based teams, the Philadelphia Reapers are going to be the next expansion team, alongside the Houston Bulls.

Things are not going to be easy for them, as they will only take 1 asset from each team in the expansion draft and they will later pick in the 7th and 8th position in the Dispersal Draft.

Today we have @BladeMaiden with us, the future GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. Tell us Blade, what are your expectations for next season?

“Honestly, I hope I’ll draft well and create a team that has a good environment to play in. Historically expansion teams do okay but not great. I’ll do my best to make sure my team has fun but at this point it is hard to know where we will land in the pack.”

You seem to have a good eye for players, I’m sure you are gonna do great. How soon do you expect to be contending?

“I would hope that by my second season I could put my team in a winning position but things happen and plans change. If you come to the Reapers you will always have a good time though because that is what is most important to me, that my players have fun.”

I see you are taking every opportunity to pitch in for players to join! Thanks for having us today, anything else you might want to add?

“I have had the pleasure of becoming friends with most of the VHLMs GMs before taking on my new role. My hope is that we can all enjoy friendly competition as we gun for the cup. In my opinion, every VHLM player is a lucky player next season because every team and GM has something unique to offer. There isn’t a team I personally wouldn’t want to go to in the bunch.”

I'm sure it's going to be a very fun season with the new teams and the new players coming in.