VSN - Off The Ice - Tryna Catch Him Ridin' Dirty

(In Davos)

Ryuu: Hey there! Ryuu here. My good friend from the VSN has asked me to follow Rhett Stoffiday around the town and try to catch him being bad, naughty, or rebellious. The whole league think he's one of the most nicest and respectful players out there. I like him, but I hope to prove them wrong. I get paid more if I do. Oh, here he comes now. Time to take a page out of his book and hide in the garbage can.

I proceeded to hide in the garbage can just as Stoffiday walked by. I changed into my disguise and began to follow him around. We arrived at the rink.

Ryuu: Ah. Practice. Let's see if I can figure anything out.

While he was talking, I sneaked in and avoided security. I then put up cameras to spy on them. Then, I went out of the locker room. As I walked in the halls, I saw him.

Rhett: Hey Ryuu!

Crap! My disguise didn't work!

Ryuu: Hey man! How's life?

Now, I know you won't care about our conversation. We just talked about everyday stuff. After, he went in. I watched them using the cameras. I saw him take some kind of powder.

Ryuu: No! Are those drugs?

After they left, I snuck in and examined the powder he consumed. There was no wrapper. So I decided to try it.

Ryuu: Hopefully this doesn't kill me.

I consumed it and I heard popping. These weren't drugs! This was popping candy! At least they were orange flavoured. I walked out of there and decided to watch from the stands.

After the practice, I snuck into his car. He left it unlocked while talking to his friends. He went in and drove away. He parked and I noticed him drinking some drink from a glass bottle. He drinks and drives? Oh boy, this is shocking. Man, I like him, but this is bad. I'll just record this. I took the camera and recorded him drinking it. Then I zoomed in. That wasn't alcohol!

That was sparkling orange juice! He started to drive away. I cursed quietly and watched but nothing happened.

Rhett: Ah, finally here.

We were at a bar. He went out, and while he wasn't looking, I went out and somehow got away. I walk in after him. I go to the bathroom and quickly change into a better disguise. I walk in and follow him while trying to look casual and not like I was following him. He sat down and I sat down 2 seats away. I didn't buy a drink, I just watched him. He was drinking some beer from a bottle. Rhett was drunk for sure.

Wait a second. This doesn't feel right. I tried to look closer but he got up and went to his car. I rushed following him, trying to hide. He went in the car and talked on his phone. He was actually gonna do it! Rhett was finally gonna drink and drive! I recorded everything. While I celebrated in my head, I noticed something. Oh no. I made a mistake. That wasn't a beer bottle.

That was some sparkling orange juice.

Ryuu: Fuck!

Rhett noticed and stopped the car. He looked at my hiding spot.

Rhett: Ryuu?! What the frick dude?!

Ryuu: It's not what it looks like.

Rhett: Oh boy, I know why you're here!

He pulled out a case. RHETT WAS GONNA SHOOT ME! I freaked out internally as he pulled out the case with the gun in it. He opened it and pulled out the weapon out. I scream inside my head. This is how it ends!

Then I look at it. It was a banjo. I mistook a fucking banjo for a gun.

Rhett: You came to hear me sing!

He ended up singing. When I heard him that moment, I had wished that earlier he pulled out a gun instead.

Edited by SlapshotDragon