S64 Achievement Tracker

diamond_ace

@diamond_ace back in the day most people could get to the cap or close pretty easily, but with the reduced playing time from having the VHLM so full it doesn't look like that is the case. I think the numbers should be changed for this season as a result of this reduced playing time for everyone.

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

@diamond_ace back in the day most people could get to the cap or close pretty easily, but with the reduced playing time from having the VHLM so full it doesn't look like that is the case. I think the numbers should be changed for this season as a result of this reduced playing time for everyone.

First time I haven't hit the max

2 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

They were talking about this last season, to change headed into this season, but the talks kind of stalled. It's one of the reasons I was hesitant to post it until Trifecta PMed me specifically requesting it. I also think the numbers should change but you know it can't happen in a week, nothing ever changes that fast here.

10 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

They were talking about this last season, to change headed into this season, but the talks kind of stalled. It's one of the reasons I was hesitant to post it until Trifecta PMed me specifically requesting it. I also think the numbers should change but you know it can't happen in a week, nothing ever changes that fast here.

easiest solution I can see that can be quickly implemented for this season is just give everyone like +3 tpe to their totals (still capped at 20 though)

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

easiest solution I can see that can be quickly implemented for this season is just give everyone like +3 tpe to their totals (still capped at 20 though)

@Banackock are we good with doing this, and if so, how many other groups would need to approve it