TAMPERING

Dil

1 minute ago, Spade18 said:

I will tampering end you

2 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Tamper you

3 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

this is tampering stupid

What the tamper did you just tampering say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the VHLM, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Riga, and I have over 300 confirmed goals. I am trained in hockey warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire VHL armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the tamper out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this sim league, mark my tampering words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, tamperer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Blue’s across the VHL and your TPE is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your career. You're tampering dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can beat your team in over seven hundred ways, and that's just by myself. Not only am I extensively trained in sniping, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the HC Davos Dynamo and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the VHL, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tampering tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're tampering dead, kiddo.

35 minutes ago, flyersfan1453 said:

"Tampering" is the dumbest thing in sim leagues because we all know it happens all the time.

Also it rarely ever happens the way the "word" implies. As in, someone comes in and steals someone who previously wanted to stay on a team to another team. Like that never happens. In most cases the players themselves are the ones seeking. Example, "Player A: I"m interested in testing FA soon, don't know if any teams would have interest." "Team GM: Our team would have interest if and when that happened." 

Players always choose to talk about FA options if they test because so few people actually test, and when they do it's more picking the team you want out of the ones that can nab you. 

I've been "tampered" in past FA periods. I moved around a lot anyway, but it's happened. On reflection, I'm sure a lot of us have experienced it. Not everyone is as easily influenced as me though... 

Edited by BOOM™