WC Game 2: Quebec vs Toronto

Devise

• Commissioner
11 minutes ago, Victor said:

Wildcard round still the dumbest addition to the VHL.

One of many changes you can blame Boubabi’s attitude for. Once he had his head around something there was no changing his mind.

I don’t mind it but I would still rather get away from it sometime.

• Admin
13 minutes ago, Beketov said:

One of many changes you can blame Boubabi’s attitude for. Once he had his head around something there was no changing his mind.

Not worth it now when conferences are on the horizon again, but yeah I'd be fighting it much more if it was to stay indefinitely.

11 minutes ago, Victor said:

Not worth it now when conferences are on the horizon again, but yeah I'd be fighting it much more if it was to stay indefinitely.

Yeah I'm presuming if/when we get another team, that we'll go back to 6 teams in the playoffs? Isn't that how we did it when we used to have 10 teams? It's been so long I kind of forget, but I seem to recall that is how we did it. 

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Devise said:

Yeah I'm presuming if/when we get another team, that we'll go back to 6 teams in the playoffs? Isn't that how we did it when we used to have 10 teams? It's been so long I kind of forget, but I seem to recall that is how we did it. 

Pretty sure yeah. Best in each conference gets a bye in round 1; 2 and 3 face each other. We could also do crossover playoffs but that’s something to decide later. Personally if we have conferences I’d rather not have crossover.

• Admin
7 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Pretty sure yeah. Best in each conference gets a bye in round 1; 2 and 3 face each other. We could also do crossover playoffs but that’s something to decide later. Personally if we have conferences I’d rather not have crossover.

There were some extreme instances where the fifth and even fourth best team in the league didn't make the playoffs. Fairly rare but a contingency for that might be needed.

4 hours ago, Beketov said:

I actually like it