Sign in to follow this  
Devise

Semi-Finals 2 - Game 1: Helsinki vs Riga

Just now, Sonnet said:

WHEWWWW WE MADE IT THROUGH THE HARD ONE

Oh right QUE G started this. I'm glad HSK set him in the lines to do so. 

Also, we don't have any rules against it this season as GM's did it a few times during the season but @Beketov how do we feel about HSK's use of back up here? They obviously set it so that Pepper would come in after 2 goals allowed, but generally that defaults to 4 or 5 doesn't it? Again, we don't have any formal rules against it and I know we've discussed something in the future very briefly so it's probably allowed in this instance is it not? Or do I have to resim because of it? 

Just now, Devise said:

Oh right QUE G started this. I'm glad HSK set him in the lines to do so. 

Also, we don't have any rules against it this season as GM's did it a few times during the season but @Beketov how do we feel about HSK's use of back up here? They obviously set it so that Pepper would come in after 2 goals allowed, but generally that defaults to 4 or 5 doesn't it? Again, we don't have any formal rules against it and I know we've discussed something in the future very briefly so it's probably allowed in this instance is it not? Or do I have to resim because of it? 

There’s no rules against it at this point so it’s a strategy that’s allowed. It easily could have backfired if Pepper had let in a couple.

Just now, Beketov said:

There’s no rules against it at this point so it’s a strategy that’s allowed. It easily could have backfired if Pepper had let in a couple.

Oh good point I didn't think of that, Pepper could of easily gotten swapped back out yeah. And fair enough, thanks for the clarification. 

Edited by Devise

10 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Not going to lie the best thing about Keaton is hes a playoff performer.

What’s that like? Aside from S62 with Thompson I’ve never experienced it.

40 minutes ago, Beketov said:

It could have but I think its pretty rare for the goalie coming in to not be great. It might actually be worthwhile everyone starting their backup, pulling after 2 goals and hoping their score 3 as it will probs be enough.

16 minutes ago, Victor said:

It could have but I think its pretty rare for the goalie coming in to not be great. It might actually be worthwhile everyone starting their backup, pulling after 2 goals and hoping their score 3 as it will probs be enough.

I know what im doing next season