Semi-Finals 2 - Game 4: Riga vs Helsinki

Devise

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

idk I'm still pissed off. The whole season is pretty much ruined cause of non existent goaltending. 

It was honestly a really weird season stat wise. No ones Numbers were crazy (3rd lowest total for the Szat ever) but goalie stats were also quite mediocre all around. Usually when you have a high scoring year you get shut goalie numbers and vice versa for a low scoring year but this season everyone kinda just simmered, it’s odd.

With the TPE you have I would expect better play, it is kinda confusing I’ll admit. You are taking home the Clegane though and had the most shutouts so it’s  not like you did nothing. It’s just weird how your S% doesn’t reflect things the way I’d expect. Goalies can be the most rewarding but also the most frustrating position to play.

14 minutes ago, Beketov said:

It’s just weird how your S% doesn’t reflect things the way I’d expect.

There's only one explanation. He was carried by his team like this was happening last season. It's frustrating. I know it's only his second season and he's no Stopko but I'd like to see him taking care of his team at least sometimes. Not being carried by his team all the time. 

And I'm still mad. 

• Commissioner
Just now, hedgehog337 said:

There's only one explanation. He was carried by his team like this was happening last season. It's frustrating. I know it's only his second season and he's no Stopko but I'd like to see him taking care of his team at least sometimes. Not being carried by his team all the time. 

And I'm still mad. 

Honestly there’s still plenty of time. While I doubt I’ll get in Holik is on the HoF ballot and is 2nd all time in SO. This is after having completely mediocre seasons for the first like 3 years.

Just now, Beketov said:

Honestly there’s still plenty of time. While I doubt I’ll get in Holik is on the HoF ballot and is 2nd all time in SO. This is after having completely mediocre seasons for the first like 3 years.

I'm not even hoping for HoF. I just want to see him not sucking, especially in important games. 

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

I'm not even hoping for HoF. I just want to see him not sucking, especially in important games. 

Yeah, that’s fair. I mean if you want to keep sucking against me that’s cool but still. Your build does look strong, scoring is just kinda being weird right now and STHS loves to pick favourites. I’ve had 4 goalies in the league and experienced the same thing basically every time. The numbers all line up but the stats just don’t come. I love playing a goalie but damn they can be frustrating.

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

Yeah, that’s fair. I mean if you want to keep sucking against me that’s cool but still. Your build does look strong, scoring is just kinda being weird right now and STHS loves to pick favourites. I’ve had 4 goalies in the league and experienced the same thing basically every time. The numbers all line up but the stats just don’t come. I love playing a goalie but damn they can be frustrating.

which STHS version we use btw? V2 or V3?

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

which STHS version we use btw? V2 or V3?

Neither, V1.

Technically it’s V3 since you can’t download previous versions of the software but the engine is set to V1. V2 and whatever the other one (it’s an increment of 2, there is no V3 engine) is the one that makes our scoring go haywire and have 400+ point seasons with 70+% shooting percentages.

30 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Neither, V1.

Technically it’s V3 since you can’t download previous versions of the software but the engine is set to V1. V2 and whatever the other one (it’s an increment of 2, there is no V3 engine) is the one that makes our scoring go haywire and have 400+ point seasons with 70+% shooting percentages.

Oh you mean that 15 or so indexes we tried to test and fix in that group PM? I still have all those test folders in my STHS main lol.

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Devise said:

Oh you mean that 15 or so indexes we tried to test and fix in that group PM? I still have all those test folders in my STHS main lol.

Those ones actually evened things out slightly. Do you recall my test ones from a few months ago? They were even crazier haha. Our high attributes don’t mesh well with V2.