Meh

TheLastOlympian07

The VHL has yet to prove why I can't be interested in the site again. Within 22 games, of the regular season, Jagr scored just 1 goal for 1 point in 7 minutes of ice time per game. It was a uneventful regular season but one I knew what I was signing on for. The only thing keeping me coming back to the site is my job as Ass GM with Sonnet of the Houston Bulls. It is hard to get excited for anything pertaining Jagr since he also has 0 points in 4 playoff games averaging just 5 minutes per game.

Maybe next season, we will get into a position where Jagr will be important. For right now the VHL is last on the ladder of my sim leagues with SBA being number 1, EFL being number 2 and VHL number 3. However, now that I am capped at 199 TPE on both those sites, I am forced to come on here to update Jagr as my only player I can update. I would obviously want to be drafted to Houston but I will play for any VHLM Team.

Overall, I would almost say, I'm burnt out of the VHL after being here since Season 1. It's just not fun as the builds are all the same and its just the same old song and dance. However, I could just be saying that because I am not playing a huge part on a team. Either way, heres another 2 TPE.

Speaking from a VHLM GM standpoint, I know Saskatoon offered a top six spot, but there was no way we'd get any further than second round. If you were looking for ice time, I feel like you should have picked a team that was capable of putting you in their top units (Saskatoon or Yukon). Not getting ice time or points is the consequence for accepting a bottom six role in exchange of being on a favourable team to win the championship, compared to a first line spot on a team fighting for a wildcard position and likely no further. 

I'm just saying, and I'm not trying to be rude, but you kinda chose this path for one reason or another. If getting top playing time and as many scoring opportunities as possible is your goal, perhaps you'll enjoy your time in the VHLM after the dispersal draft. 

I do agree VHL needs a more dynamic attribute system, and based on what I see there really is no uniqueness to a player other than the name.  

• Commissioner

Honestly I feel like coming into the VHLM late in the season, especially if you go to a contender, always means shit for stats. I just ignore them. I think I had 0 points with Thompson in 20 some games but I figured it would happen that way since I wasn’t getting much ice time. It’ll get better during your actual VHLM season.