S65 VHLM Dispersal Draft

Banackock

@Quik

Thanks!

Vegas is just missing its 8th and 9th round selections; Koen Senft and Billy Kimber. We have since picked up a replacement for the inactive Koen Senft so really we are only missing Kimber as I would have released Senft anyhow.

20 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

@Quik

Thanks!

Vegas is just missing its 8th and 9th round selections; Koen Senft and Billy Kimber. We have since picked up a replacement for the inactive Koen Senft so really we are only missing Kimber as I would have released Senft anyhow.

oof, serves me right for not checking that there were extra rounds

@Will I added the picks, but since the draft ended when I finished the first 7 rounds, I don't think I can draft players to their teams anymore. Is there any way to set up the players in rounds 8+9 so they don't go back into next season's VHLM draft?

2 hours ago, Quik said:

@VHLM GM @VHLM Commissioner

Draft has been fully updated. If you've dropped players since, just do what you would normally do to release them. If there's any other issues, let me know.

Saskatoon doesn't have either of the 8th or 9th round picks on our team yet, at least on the portal. 

2 minutes ago, Peace said:

Saskatoon doesn't have either of the 8th or 9th round picks on our team yet, at least on the portal. 

Same here in Vegas

1 hour ago, Peace said:

1 hour ago, Jubo07 said:

Same here in Vegas

should be good now