Valentines Day With Brick and Tzuyu.

BladeMaiden

Valentines Day with Brick and Tzuyu

It is been a whirlwind romance for Brick Wahl and Tzuyu since the All-Star Game. It is no secret that these two talented players decided to take a shot on romance and it looks like Wahl is upping the anti. The wranglers didn't  make the playoffs this year so Brick seems to be devoting time to his new lady. He has been attending every one of her playoff matches and cheering her on from the stands. Brick was asked what it felt like being on the sidelines. Whit a broad smile on his face he answered, "It is a fun experience to be able to sit with all of the other players partners, most of them wives or girlfriends, and talk about the game and the player who is closest to our heart." When asked about his Valentines day plans Brick responded, "I hope Tzuyu will be available but I know she can control her schedule any more than I can. If she ends up playing on the 14th it really doesn't matter because we will find time to celebrate at a time that is convenient for her. I just want my girl to do her best, she doesn't need to worry about the logistics because I can handle that. If it is up to me Tzuyu will enjoy a nice North American Valentines day, instead of having to worry about taking the reigns, as in tradition in many Asian countries."

A mutual friend mentioned how devoted the couple seems of late and even showed a couples picture taken by the two VHL All_Stars.

tzuyu-51.pngtzuyu-5.png

@tfong (the custom Image struggle is real lol) (264 words and 1 custom image )