Height 6' 4"  

Weight 205 Lb

Age 16

Number 12

Current Team VHLM Free Agent 

Home Town Canada, BC, Kelowna

Image result for Hockey player small

Pros

Skating Jordan has been working really hard on his skating and now it is one of his strong suits! He has been training hard every day and is almost at the pro level. But is still ready to compete against Connor Mcdavid as fastest skater! 

Shot Jordan can really shoot the puck. He loves to invade Ovi's office and just grip it and rip it! I would say that he is even better than Ovi and it should be called Jordan's Office! If this guy has anytime away from a defender he will make you pay. In his first season in college, he scored 72 goals in 42 games. More than half of them in his office. He’s got some amazing hands and physical gifts. Which makes his shots almost second to none. His coach’s forced him to work hard for weeks. Jordan will be a god among mortals when it comes to putting pucks in the net.

Leadership  Jordan is always the guy to come up to you and say good job man! He is a great leader. He always is respectful to his opponents but not too respectful. All this guy does is work he never stops! He's always the one off the ice and always the first one on. Whenever there is an optional skate he is there working on this defence and penily shots. which is clear that they need work.

Cons

Defence Being a winger, Jordan already doesn't have may d-zone responsibilities, however, it's become clear that his play in his own zone is lacklustre at best. he's often the result of point shots and the other team using their dmen so much. The team has never praised Jordan on his defensive ability, however, he is still expected to hold his own, which he has shown that he cannot. It's great that He's a great leader but that is not an excuse for his defence. During is collage year Jordan was only a Plus of 5 which is quite small compared to how many goals he scored.  It would seem at times that he only wants to focus on attacking and creating goals, that he forgets to defend his own one. This is something Jordan will have to work on if he wants to be successful in the professional game. 

Fighting Jordan has never really been much of a fighter so therefore he is not that great at fighting he tries to stay out of fights as much as he can but if his teammates need his help he will fight! Just not well. 

Penalty Shots Jordan with his current toolset is not a go-to skater for the one on goalie moments. He would like to improve his scoring and creative ability and we are optimistic for what time will bring forth as his career in the VHLM gets underway. When he was in college he scored 2 out of 18 penalty shots so it is very clear that this is one area that will be improved on majorly! 

Edited by MexicanCow123
Not Good Enough xD

• 2 weeks later...

Review: Off to a great start! Loving the formatting and details you had on your highlighted pros and cons. I like that you sprinkled in some stats, but it almost made me want some more numbers thrown at me. Can't wait to see how the season starts off and looking forward to seeing you on the ice.

I wanted to review a few rookie profiles of people that joined around the same time as me so I can see how I am stacking up against my fellow rookie classmates. Hope to get to know you more during S65!

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Jordan Tonn Rookie Profile Updated [1/2]