Finals, GM 4: Las Vegas Aces vs. Halifax 21st

Beketov

• Commissioner

@Jubo07 @McWolf Honestly I'm at work watching progress bars the next 2 hours if you guys are down to just do it now. Assuming Vegas doesn't win the next game anyway. I'll sim it soon.

@Beketov Same as Jubo, not home until this evening, but if I win I'm probably not changing my lines anyway.

We're a but late to set this up, but this could be done next playoffs starting with game 1, I guess.

Edited by McWolf

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, McWolf said:

We're a but late to set this up, but this could be done next playoffs starting with game 1, I guess.

I don't see a reason to do that. I think we should just do regular setup for the finals as we do for the other rounds. 1 per day seems slow, I'm not sure why it was decided. I wouldn't want playoff series' to go by in the course of a few hours though; that kinda kills any playoff hype.

9 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I don't see a reason to do that. I think we should just do regular setup for the finals as we do for the other rounds. 1 per day seems slow, I'm not sure why it was decided. I wouldn't want playoff series' to go by in the course of a few hours though; that kinda kills any playoff hype.

I'm fine with getting game 6 simmed whenever you want. If there happens to be a game 7 waiting a day makes sense to build that hype.

• Commissioner
18 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

I'm fine with getting game 6 simmed whenever you want. If there happens to be a game 7 waiting a day makes sense to build that hype.

I'll do it right now then. McWolf said he'd be sticking with lines anyway.