Reapers Hire An AGM, This Announcement Will Hit You Like BOOM!

BladeMaiden

Reapers Hire An AGM, This Announcement Will Hit You Like BOOM!

The Philadelphia Reapers are happy to be able to announce the addition of @BOOM™ to our new organization. Boom is the embodiment of what this team stands for. As a man with a reputation that precedes him, the original creator of the Broom shack aka the Boom Shack, he fits in with the fun party atmosphere Phili is trying to create. We may not always be the best, but we intend on having a lot of fun. For all the potential draftees and free agents who read this know that if the Reapers take you, know you are going to a fun team that will support you in your VHLM career and help you to prepare for your time in the bigs. So with this message I welcome my partner in crime and fellow Death Dealer to the Reapers, Boom you are the perfect choice and i know we will have a lot of fun. To everyone else know we both look forward to welcoming all our future lill’ Death Dealers to the team. Party on Reaper Nation!!

-BladeMaiden

Edited by BladeMaiden

Just now, eaglesfan036 said:

There is no reason to tag the entire league for this

Good luck Boom hope you get a bigger closet this time

Yes there is, If I hire a new AGM you can bet your ass I am tagging everyone and there momma! #NoShameInMyGame

3 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Takes a bust to know a bust I'll draft you, you'll fit right in Spade lol

or you have to have a bust to know a bust, that is how I do it ;)

I've been busting for long before you were here Blade.

Looks like I'm gonna be the only player in the top 10 of all time TPE (since the portal became a thing) to not go into the Hall of Fame.

Which honestly deserves some sort of hall of shame initiation.

2 minutes ago, BOOM™ said:

Thanks for the appointment as Reapers AGM. I'll be doing whatever I can to help Philadelphia progress and prepare it's players for life at the VHL level. Unless you are not new to the VHL so you can take care of your fucking selves. 

LMAO,  You are Perfect!!  Couldn't say it better myself :D