When Are You Going To Get Picked In This Seasons Draft

nethi99

What Round Are You Going To Get PickedImage result for word draft

Lots of people have been wondering here are you going to place in this years draft I have came up with the list.If I did do anything wrong please inform me about the issue.First I would like to say what team do you what to get drafted by? Leave it down in the comments For me I don’t really care as long as I am playing.Now I will introduce myself My player is Nethila Dissanayake I play for the Saskatoon Wild I have 66 TPE and I am trying to get TPE by writing this article so… yeah enough of that let’s go and talk about what you were here for what round are you going to get picked in the draft?P.S this is only my opinion thanks to Sonnet for giving me some info on the draft

TPE 30-39

If you are 30 to 39 you are most likely to go in the 7 round. If you want to get more TPE the easy way I suggest you do the practise facility all you need to is say 2+ and you get 2 TPE.You can also get TPE with trivia all you need to do is get the questions right. If you are stuck then go to the VHLM newsletter it will give you a hint on the questions.And the press conference all you need to do is just a question but there is no right or wrong and you can’t do more than 1 press conference. There are always 1 new Practise facility,trivia and press conference every week.

TPE 40-50

You guys would probably come in the 6th or 5th round. There it not much to tell about you and others but I will still say what round you will most likely be drafted in

TPE 50-70

This is where my player is at with TPE.I think we will come 5th or 4th but most likely 5th but you might be drafted 4th round if lucky I think a lot of people are in this range of TPE but I am not sure

TPE 71-90

You will come in the 3 round maybe 2 if lucky.

TPE 91-120

You will come in the second round maybe round 1 if you performed well this season.

TPE 121-199

You will come in the first round you guys have probably stay here for 2 seasons and when you move up don’t forget us down here! And I hope you had a good time in the VHLM

That does it folks this is my first article so I don’t know that much if you have some feedback don’t be afraid to tell me.Sorry when I did not say that much about people with 91-120 TPE and people who has 71-90 there was not that much to talk about you guys except for what round you will be selected in.

I hope you enjoyed reading!

WORDS:500