The Tag BlaideMaidenThread

eaglesfan036

4 minutes ago, Victor said:

Calling eaglesfan an AGM is probably a stretch tbf.

This makes me feel a lot better about that one time I forgot he was yours.

26 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Uhm no..  This massive few paragraphs you responded with is my point.. You’re all over the map on the inside.. just log off lol. If you wanna argue with someone, go look in the mirror.

Also.. why are you now bringing my girlfriend into this? Lol? I don’t need this silly internet shit, Blade. Neither do you. Whatever you’re doin is silly. Release whatever you have pent up and move the fuck on already! 

Have a good Sunday my dude. Make sure you’re washing your hands and making the world safe. Pew pew

23 minutes ago, Banackock said:

the power of christ compels you GIF

Wow insinuating I am a she demon, that is not an over used concept at all .....

The part of this I love is when you pretend to have any insight on who I am, especially  when you cling so hard to a reputation that leauge has in a large part fabricated. TBH I don't know if you can even see beyond it because you were so entrenched in the creation of it. I'm not saying my personal attack was above the belt because  it was not meant to be. I'm not gonna sit here and play nice nice with someone who have given me no reason to. I can honestly say you lost the right to  reach out and interact with me a long ass time ago and you should know that.

You are so fake, adding your wells wishes  to the end of that message. Cut this holier than thou art bullshit,  you aren't fooling anyone and if you haven't caught on I log on and off when i want to for my own reasons you tool.

but seems it to be what the cool kids are doing ... have a good Sunday and try not to trip on your face or something, would be a tragedy if i didn't have to deal with your  endless "wit"

10 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Wow insinuating I am a she demon, that is not an over used concept at all .....

The part of this I love is when you pretend to have any insight on who I am, especially  when you cling so hard to a reputation that leauge has in a large part fabricated. TBH I don't know if you can even see beyond it because you were so entrenched in the creation of it. I'm not saying my personal attack was above the belt because  it was not meant to be. I'm not gonna sit here and play nice nice with someone who have given me no reason to. I can honestly say you lost the right to  reach out and interact with me a long ass time ago and you should know that.

You are so fake, adding your wells wishes  to the end of that message. Cut this holier than thou art bullshit,  you aren't fooling anyone and if you haven't caught on I log on and off when i want to for my own reasons you tool.

but seems it to be what the cool kids are doing ... have a good Sunday and try not to trip on your face or something, would be a tragedy if i didn't have to deal with your  endless "wit"

What... lol

Honestly what the fuck is wrong with you? Lol go get yourself checked out holy hell lol I’ve said nothing and you keep blabbing about shit. You’re bat shit crazy ?

Edited by Banackock

Rarely do I comment on here. Banackock you are embarrassing yourself ? I had thought you were a higher up on this site. Proving to be a poor candidate for that at this moment. In honesty I do not comment because I have a short list of members that I have observed to be completely disrespectful and wish not to be tangled up with. Sadly you are now one of those few. Take a moment to collect yourself and consider moving on from this targeted hate.

14 minutes ago, Banackock said:

What... lol

Honestly what the fuck is wrong with you? Lol go get yourself checked out holy hell lol I’ve said nothing and you keep blabbing about shit. You’re bay shit crazy ?

says this ------> "Honestly what the fuck is wrong with you? Lol go get yourself checked out" (obvious insult that chips away at foes credibility, uses societal dislike for overtly emotional ppl to try to establish upper hand in conversation

then  also says --------------> " I’ve said nothing and you keep blabbing about shit." (love the deflection a really good tactic to use here, try to convince ppl that you are the innocent party and a helpless victim in all this )

and ends with this ------------------> " You’re bay shit crazy ?<span> " ( ends again with the obvious insult that chips away at foes credibility, and really emphasizes the main point the speaker was trying to get across)

Clearly you seem a bit confused , you have never been able to say nothing and you throw out insults like they  are going out of style.

Love the pretense of innocence, really adds to the dynamic. Hopefully you enjoy my commentary on your response.

Edited by BladeMaiden

Just now, BladeMaiden said:

says this ------> "Honestly what the fuck is wrong with you? Lol go get yourself checked out" (obvious insult that chips away at foes credibility, uses societal dislike for overtly emotional ppl to try to establish upper hand in conversation

then  also says --------------> " I’ve said nothing and you keep blabbing about shit." (love the deflection a really good tactic to use here, try to convince ppl that you are the innocent party a helpless victim in all this )

and ends with this ------------------> " You’re bay shit crazy ?<span> " ( ends again with the obvious insult that chips away at foes credibility, and really emphasizes the main point the speaker was trying to get across)

Clearly you seem a bit confused , you have never been able to say nothing and you throw out insults like they  are going out of style.

Love the pretense of innocence, really adds to the dynamic. Hopefully you enjoy my commentary on your response.

Honestly... give it a rest.. lol

4 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Honestly... give it a rest.. lol

Maybe you should as you say "give it a rest", your true colors are showing.

This conversation doesn't do justice to either of us I will admit , but I'll remind you that in the end you have more to lose by continuing on and yet you still keep pushing to get that last word in...

Edited by BladeMaiden

5 minutes ago, Tape-to-Tape said:

Rarely do I comment on here. Banackock you are embarrassing yourself ? I had thought you were a higher up on this site. Proving to be a poor candidate for that at this moment. In honesty I do not comment because I have a short list of members that I have observed to be completely disrespectful and wish not to be tangled up with. Sadly you are now one of those few. Take a moment to collect yourself and consider moving on from this targeted hate.

You will need to enlighten me on what it is that I’ve done? I posted a random gif.. I got a poor joke sent my way so I responded like Blade typically would.. then I got paragraphs sent at me, my personal life brought into it and personal spouse brought into it (haha). 

Other than call her bat shit crazy for continuing this non sense which I’ve repeatedly said I have no issues with and making drama literally out of nothing but her own paranoia. Why is it always blade complaining? Wasn’t it last time “I’m already a goalie taking shots. I don’t need to take them here in this forum section either”... it’s always something, haha. Like I said, find a mirror! 

Unsure what to say. She just needs to move on and stop feeling like I have this evil plan written down in some bunker, kept in a safe where the passcode is not 1-2-3-4 to have her self destruct. 

2 minutes ago, Banackock said:

You will need to enlighten me on what it is that I’ve done? I posted a random gif.. I got a poor joke sent my way so I responded like Blade typically would.. then I got paragraphs sent at me, my personal life brought into it and personal spouse brought into it (haha). 

Other than call her bat shit crazy for continuing this non sense which I’ve repeatedly said I have no issues with and making drama literally out of nothing but her own paranoia. Why is it always blade complaining? Wasn’t it last time “I’m already a goalie taking shots. I don’t need to take them here in this forum section either”... it’s always something, haha. Like I said, find a mirror! 

Unsure what to say. She just needs to move on and stop feeling like I have this evil plan written down in some bunker, kept in a safe where the passcode is not 1-2-3-4 to have her self destruct. 

If this is what you think of me, again all I can say is you have no insight in the slightest but I guess it is easier to chalk me up as some crazy bitch then actually looking beyond your own feelings.

Just now, FrostBeard said:

@Matmenzinger
Maybe we can ease this situation out by catching up?

How are you doing my good sir? Haven't talked to you in a while...

I'm doing just swell my friend. Busy with a new job working from home, trying to make the best of this quarantine. How are you?

3 minutes ago, Matmenzinger said:

I'm doing just swell my friend. Busy with a new job working from home, trying to make the best of this quarantine. How are you?

Well, it is good that everything for you is good. 

I am fairly fine, just trying to stay safe and stay home as much as possible or go roam the woods alone as a recreational activity. Or tend bees. 

On 4/5/2020 at 6:20 PM, Steve said:

Triggered. Drama is a forums Covid. It just spreads like the legs of a truck stop hooker. 

This is so accurate.. Love the analogy lol

25 minutes ago, Tate said:

@BladeMaiden

Just wanted to say:

Love You GIF by swerk

You sweet talking, Silver tonged devil..

Love You Too GIF by memecandy