Finals, GM 6: Las Vegas Aces vs. Halifax 21st

Beketov

What a feeling; the amount of time and effort put into getting this roster together and to finally see it at finish at the top. Bittersweet as GM. This roster is going to be hard to top for me personally. @oilmandan What a treat to have so many weapons at our disposal this season. The Las Vegas Aces are Founders Cup Champions!

On to season 65!

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Anthony Matthews said:

I still think it was rigged to not be a sweep

You vastly overestimate the amount I wanted to extend the series haha

Good win, Vegas. Our typically strong offense was shut down in this game. Totally deserved first Cup for you @Jubo07. We'll meet again soon, I'm not done here.

Thanks to everyone on Halifax. The guys that stuck throughout the season, the guys that agreed to give us a chance as waiver claims, the guys that didn't have a choice because we traded for them. Thanks for making this first season as GM of the team such a fun one. We beat Ottawa when no one thought we could and we got Vegas to 6 games despite most members predicting a sweep. I'm proud of what we accomplished even if we exit S64 empty-handed.

Good luck in the VHL next season, @Thranduil @DilIsPickle @kayfabe. Good luck in the VHLM draft, @Beaviss @Spade18 @Galdoblame @Sharkstrong @Plate @nick_716 @tunedtorock. I'll keep an eye on all of you. Good luck in your next project, @Kuch9. And, finally, we'll do it again next season, @caltroit_red_flames @Bucky___lastard @Toasty @Chase Klein.

40 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

boooo.

Congrats vegas!

Also @Beavissimage.png.465c9ba5b381672fc082eac3b0488274.png

NEEEAAAARRR.  FARRRRRRRR. WHHHEEEERRRREEE EVVVVVVVEEEERRRR YOOOOOUUU AAAAARRRRREEEE.

How on earth did this guy get any sort of authority on this site,  let alone control an entire franchise ?

28 minutes ago, oilmandan said:

How on earth did this guy get any sort of authority on this site,  let alone control an entire franchise ?

It's just NYA. It's like handing your younger sibling an unplugged controller so they think they're playing with you.

16 minutes ago, Enorama said:

It's just NYA. It's like handing your younger sibling an unplugged controller so they think they're playing with you.

That hurts. Not all of us have horseshoes up our ass and get drafted 1st overall to a team that's already a contender lol. You'll be sorry one day...maybe