VSN - New Stars in New York! (New York Young Guns)

Defenseman: Joseph McWolf
Joseph has been, no doubt about it, the best player for the Americans. With 18 goals and 62 assists making a total of a team-leading 80 points, plus, he leads in hits and shots blocked showing off what a two-way player he is. One of the few people not affected by the Sophomore Curse, he has been great for the Americans, being probably one of the best two-way defenseman in the entire league.

Right Winger: Roctrion King
The King of New York has been great for the Americans. He, like Joseph, has been a star for the Americans, with 37 goals and 38 assists. Those numbers accumulated with a point total of 75, which put him at the second highest point scorer for the Americans. Roctrion has been electric, and I can't wait to see his career unfold. 

Center: Scott Shawinganen
Scott is in his second season in the VHL and is doing amazing. He, like all the other Young Guns in New York, has been great. He has scored 34 goals and got 38 assists making a point total and 72. Due to the whole roster literally only made out of Rookies and players in their second season (except the goalie), him and the other Young Guns being so good has been crucial.

Right Winger: Dan Wilinsky
Dan has shown that he is also a great forward and has shown that he has a great future. Sure, he might be shadowed by the brilliance that is Roctrion King, but he has been a star as well, with 32 goals and 35 assists, making a point total of 67 points. Just like every other Young Gun in this list, he has been superstar level and I can't wait to see his development as a player.

Center: Joel Ylonen
Joel is the first rookie on this list and has had a good Rookie Season scoring 18 goals and having 39 assists (making 57 points). His goal scoring could use some improvement but he has shown that he is a great passer and that you can count on him to set up a goal. Joel has been a great rookie and has set himself up to be the next Joe Thornton.

Defenseman: Ryan Sullivan Jr.
Despite being 2nd last in point scoring for the Americans (out of the user created players), he has been a great offensive player for New York. He has had 10 goals and 46 assists making an impressive point count of 56, and the fact he is a defenseman makes it even more impressive. All of these Young Guns have been superstar level, and I can't stress how excited I am to see their future

Center: Ryan Zabby
Ryan, despite being on the lower end of user-created player scoring, has also had a great rookie season, with 22 goals and 32 assists. He has been a solid center for the New York Americans and is really good for a third line center. Zabby has a great future, and despite saying this about 100 times, I am very excited to see his future unfold.

• 2 months later...

This is nearly three months old and I'm not even on the Americans anymore but I am deeply offended by my exclusion from this list.

Edited by Matt_O