Random S64 Thoughts

McWolf

My first season as a GM is in the books. It didn't end like I would have wished it to end, but it's fine. I decided to challenge the quick turnaround in the league and try to contend for the Cup despite Shawn having two runs for the Cup in the previous two seasons. That meant me buying moderately so I still have assets to play with next season. We traded for Edvin and Moose, but these were both lateral moves, since we're retaining their services next season. We traded for Diljodh too and, looking back at it, we probably should have traded for one more piece to truly compete. But then again, I couldn't get myself to go all in and ended up barely losing.

Talking about Diljodh, he was a surprisingly solid addition to the Halifax LR. I'll be honest, I was expecting a cancerous memelord, and it was that for a couple days, but it turns out Dil can be a really sweet guy, helping out other members and all. I'd recommend him to any team, really. Just set him up with a room called #dilshack so he can post memes in it. He won't even post memes in it, but it'll keep him happy.

So, what's coming for Halifax? Good things again. Halifax has a tradition of competing but not going all the way and I intend of keeping it going on a couple more seasons. Don't count us out yet. We still got the rights to a ton of good players and we got some trades lined up. The 21st will be contenders in S65.

---

Claiming 4 TPE from the VHL.com TPE Package (5/5)

6 minutes ago, McWolf said:

So, what's coming for Halifax? Good things again. Halifax has a tradition of competing but not going all the way and I intend of keeping it going on a couple more seasons. Don't count us out yet. We still got the rights to a ton of good players and we got some trades lined up. The 21st will be contenders in S65.

so you intend on losing a couple more seasons?