S64 World Cup - GMs

Josh

• Commissioner

Ladies and gentlemen, it's that time of year again. 

We will be sticking with the same format as S62 which was comprised of 6 teams:

• Canada
  • USA
  • Scandinavia
  • Western Europe
  • World
  • Mercenaries

Player eligibility for each team is based on their nationality, with the exception of Team Mercenaries. Once the other 5 teams have determined their rosters, the GM of Team Mercenaries will be allowed to select from all remaining eligible players from any nationality.

Job Details:

• To apply; comment below with the team you are applying for
  • Priority will be given to applicants that have a player of matching nationality/eligibility
  • No prior GM experience is required
  • For their participation in the tournament, each successful applicant will receive 2 Uncapped TPE

Welcome to the S64 World Cup, may the odds be ever in your favor or something.

Edited by Josh.

I'll put my name in for Team USA. Blake Campbell, Seattle GM, has a history (GOLD and SILVER) taking place in the World Cup GMing and would like to represent USA in what could very well be his last chance at World Cup GM again. ? 

1 hour ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

USA has no hockey glory. only glory they have is giving countries with oil some good ol american freedom

I was talking about WC glory. I was GM for 3 in a row then i was not GM last time. We won 3 golds when I was GM and we didn't last time

I'd like to apply for any of the teams that need a GM. I just really want some head GM experience. I've applied for a VHLM GM job twice, brand executive twice and WJC GM twice. So far no one has trusted me with a head job but I am trying really hard to get out there. I'm in my third season as a VHLM AGM and I know all about STHS and how to run lines and such. This would be the perfect way for me to get better known in the realm of general managers.