My words and stuff... and what I think... [Declined]

Connor mcdavid

Hi I am a new player and I will do anything to win and play for the Philadelphia reapers this team has the best gm for my tastes but their the team I would play for anytime anywhere but I am not drafted yet so I hope I get drafted by them and the gm their is an amazing person and I would recommend u play for the nice gm’s oh wait their all nice but this one for the Philadelphia reapers is the best gm their is this gm is nice and funny and likes a lot of hockey and knows a lot about hockey and is smart about it and knows what their doing so yeah I would choose this gm over any other one... so people I am proud to say thx to each and everyone for clicking on this much appreciated........?????

Edited by Connor mcdavid
Some things were wrong lol...

3 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

He's still new, he'll learn Nyko. I told him to say hi to you, I think you two are the same age (said the mom arranging the play-date)lol

I prefer the word hangout, not playdate... this is ageist, as playdates are only for little kids (yes I've just set myself up for a roast)

Also referring to high words as praise, not drugs lmao

8 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

I prefer the word hangout, not playdate... this is ageist, as playdates are only for little kids (yes I've just set myself up for a roast)

Also referring to high words as praise, not drugs lmao

Isn't it past your bedtime sonny?

Thanks blade sorry I didn’t get to play for u and the Vegas is great the fans and that the food here is great my teammates r being nice and stuff to me dw about that they don’t lol 6’8 250 pounds coming for them lol...(jk but it is fun here I hope to help Vegas win the cup again this year)...

Edited by Connor mcdavid

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

Review

not sure if this was claimed as a MS because this isn't even enough words for a VHL.com article. Shouldn;t be worth 6 but its been months if its been claimed. nothing we can do now @DollarAndADream

He's inactive anyway

1 hour ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

Review

not sure if this was claimed as a MS because this isn't even enough words for a VHL.com article. Shouldn;t be worth 6 but its been months if its been claimed. nothing we can do now @DollarAndADream

Nope. He never claimed it.

I think updaters would have flagged it either way. Sometimes things might get by the updaters if it's like 450, but articles like this are way too noticeable. Haha.

• DollarAndADream changed the title to My words and stuff... and what I think... [Declined]