Philadelphia Reapers Press Conference

BladeMaiden

New questions for this week! Answer all 6 and claim for 2 TPE:

1)      Philly is in the middle of a losing streak. Are you planning change anything about the way you play or do you think the best thing to do is keep chugging away?

2)      The Reapers are known for having elaborate pre-game shows where they take the soul from the opposing team’s mascot. What’s your favorite one so far? Any team you’re looking forward to seeing?

3)      The Reapers traded Defenseman David Lindberg for future draft picks. Do you think this was a good move?

4)      Reapers’ goalie Mark Davis has shown some glimpses of brilliance during his 5 wins, but he’s also had some tough moments during his rookie season. Any advice for @Hellswaters to become more consistent?

5)      Top defender Ricky Johnson currently has an amazing shooting pct of over 20%. Why do you think @Midnite is so accurate with his shots?

6)      If the lights went out in the arena for 30 seconds and you could get away with doing anything to the opposing team what would you do?

5 hours ago, DMaximus said:

1)      Philly is in the middle of a losing streak. Are you planning change anything about the way you play or do you think the best thing to do is keep chugging away?

2)      The Reapers are known for having elaborate pre-game shows where they take the soul from the opposing team’s mascot. What’s your favorite one so far? Any team you’re looking forward to seeing?

3)      The Reapers traded Defenseman David Lindberg for future draft picks. Do you think this was a good move?

4)      Reapers’ goalie Mark Davis has shown some glimpses of brilliance during his 5 wins, but he’s also had some tough moments during his rookie season. Any advice for @Hellswaters to become more consistent?

5)      Top defender Ricky Johnson currently has an amazing shooting pct of over 20%. Why do you think @Midnite is so accurate with his shots?

6)      If the lights went out in the arena for 30 seconds and you could get away with doing anything to the opposing team what would you do?

1. I guess keep chugging forward but with tweaks, i plan on upgrading my deffense which can only be good for the team.

2.I look forward to playing the hounds to steal there mascots soul the most.

3. we are still stacked on D so i think this was a good trade for the future.

4. just gotta keep getting that sweet TPE no matter how small it is.

5. Dudes a top celly sniper through and through.

6. easy tie there skates together so they cant skate.

6 hours ago, DMaximus said:

1. Keep on chugging. The best we can do is just keep on trying to work on what we do best and improving on it.

2. The Las Vegas Aces. Mostly cause I don’t know what mascot they’d actually have. Like someone coming out as a big “A”? Who knows.

3. We currently have a decent amount of good defenseman. So trading off just one of them in order to supply the team with future assets isn’t generally bad, although he will be missed!

4. Just keep on training. As a rookie, you can never expect to have amazing results overnight. It’s a work in progress. Just work hard (keep updating). 

5. Hmm to be honest I don’t know how i’m doing it. Can’t say scoring has always been my key focus, so I want to say my teammates just happen to be finding me in the right spots.

6. Break their sticks, even the back ups. Might only get through 6 or 8 in 30 seconds though.

13 hours ago, DMaximus said:

1) Focusing more on my defensive attributes. Its boring, but defence wins championships.

2) Halifax 21st for beating us recently.

3) Yes, regroup and look towards the future.

4) Don't panic. Stick with it and slowly improve your all-round ability. 

5) His skating - is takes good wheels to get into the shooting danger zones.

6) Put sock tape on the bottom of their blades. 

1)      Philly is in the middle of a losing streak. Are you planning change anything about the way you play or do you think the best thing to do is keep chugging away?
Not much we can do as players except keep improving and hope what we choose to update helps the team in the end.

2)      The Reapers are known for having elaborate pre-game shows where they take the soul from the opposing team’s mascot. What’s your favorite one so far? Any team you’re looking forward to seeing?
The Halifax 21st is probably epic because it's a freaking boat.

3)      The Reapers traded Defenseman David Lindberg for future draft picks. Do you think this was a good move?
I'm not really in a position to criticize moves but picks don't help the team now and I will probably cap so I wouldn't be back next season. Selfishly, I don't like the move, but I get it for the future.

4)      Reapers’ goalie Mark Davis has shown some glimpses of brilliance during his 5 wins, but he’s also had some tough moments during his rookie season. Any advice for @Hellswaters to become more consistent?
Git gud.

5)      Top defender Ricky Johnson currently has an amazing shooting pct of over 20%. Why do you think @Midnite is so accurate with his shots?
Because the forwards such as myself do all the work and then he basically needs to push the puck in the net to score.

6)      If the lights went out in the arena for 30 seconds and you could get away with doing anything to the opposing team what would you do?
I'd like to believe I would do something super funny but I probably would be skating straight into the walls and breaking my face.

1)      Philly is in the middle of a losing streak. Are you planning change anything about the way you play or do you think the best thing to do is keep chugging away?

Maybe take some more shots, but that's coming from a "shoot from anywhere" guy

2)      The Reapers are known for having elaborate pre-game shows where they take the soul from the opposing team’s mascot. What’s your favorite one so far? Any team you’re looking forward to seeing?

I'm in the locker room so I haven't seen it, but I might have to check out some clips.  I wouldn't mind seeing the soul taken out of a boat

3)      The Reapers traded Defenseman David Lindberg for future draft picks. Do you think this was a good move?

Always good to be thinking of the future, and it got me some more time on the ice, which I hope leads to some good things.

4)      Reapers’ goalie Mark Davis has shown some glimpses of brilliance during his 5 wins, but he’s also had some tough moments during his rookie season. Any advice for @Hellswaters to become more consistent?

Work on positioning and yell at your D-men if they're screening you

5)      Top defender Ricky Johnson currently has an amazing shooting pct of over 20%. Why do you think @Midnite is so accurate with his shots?

Picks his shots, great vision at seeing the open lanes

6)      If the lights went out in the arena for 30 seconds and you could get away with doing anything to the opposing team what would you do?

I'm going to steal the opposing goaltenders mask

New Questions! Answer all 6 and claim for 2 TPE:

1)      Philly currently sits in the final playoff spot, 8th place. Some fans are starting to become anxious about the team missing the playoffs. What do you say to them?

2)      There’s a rumor being spread around that the Reaper’s ice crew takes blood from the opposing team’s players and uses it to make the ice. Do you believe that? Any additional thoughts?

3)      We’re almost to the halfway point in the season. Are you healthy? If not, what injuries are bothering you?

4)      The team’s point leader is C Hiroshi Okada with over 1.4 points per game. That’s on pace for over 100 points this season. Do you think he’ll get more than 100 points?

5)      We have a small homestand with 3 of the next 4 game being at home. How are you planning on using the extra time at home?

6)      If you had to assume a fake identity. What would your fake name and fake occupation be? How come?

1)      Philly currently sits in the final playoff spot, 8th place. Some fans are starting to become anxious about the team missing the playoffs. What do you say to them?

We're primed to go on a run, team has really been clicking lately.  We'll get a bump in the standings in no time.

2)      There’s a rumor being spread around that the Reaper’s ice crew takes blood from the opposing team’s players and uses it to make the ice. Do you believe that? Any additional thoughts?

How else are you going to keep the center and goal lines red?  Need it fresh, or it'll turn into an burnt orange/brownish color.

3)      We’re almost to the halfway point in the season. Are you healthy? If not, what injuries are bothering you?

Yeah, I've had a pretty bad case of "my shots don't land on net no matter how hard I shoot them", but seriously I feel pretty good.

4)      The team’s point leader is C Hiroshi Okada with over 1.4 points per game. That’s on pace for over 100 points this season. Do you think he’ll get more than 100 points?

If anyone can do it he can, that guy has insane hands and vision.

5)      We have a small homestand with 3 of the next 4 game being at home. How are you planning on using the extra time at home?

Relax in the apartment, maybe put a couple pictures up on the walls, make it look a little more lived in.

6)      If you had to assume a fake identity. What would your fake name and fake occupation be? How come?

Peter Hausen, I'd go work in a factory or something.  I feel like that's a good name and occupation if I'd need to hide out or something.

7 hours ago, DMaximus said:

1)      Philly currently sits in the final playoff spot, 8th place. Some fans are starting to become anxious about the team missing the playoffs. What do you say to them?

2)      There’s a rumor being spread around that the Reaper’s ice crew takes blood from the opposing team’s players and uses it to make the ice. Do you believe that? Any additional thoughts?

3)      We’re almost to the halfway point in the season. Are you healthy? If not, what injuries are bothering you?

4)      The team’s point leader is C Hiroshi Okada with over 1.4 points per game. That’s on pace for over 100 points this season. Do you think he’ll get more than 100 points?

5)      We have a small homestand with 3 of the next 4 game being at home. How are you planning on using the extra time at home?

6)      If you had to assume a fake identity. What would your fake name and fake occupation be? How come?

1. We've got this! We keep getting better as a team and we can push further.

2. No Comment!!

3. I feel pretty good a few scraps and bruises but thats to be expected.

4. If Okada plays like they did in her last game i fully expect 200 points.

5. I've got a date with my tv and couch.

6. Greg Frumperton and i sell Frumpets which are trumpets that make a frump sound. just because.

1)      Philly currently sits in the final playoff spot, 8th place. Some fans are starting to become anxious about the team missing the playoffs. What do you say to them?

We've had some close games where we have lost. Regression to the mean - we will start getting more points.

2)      There’s a rumor being spread around that the Reaper’s ice crew takes blood from the opposing team’s players and uses it to make the ice. Do you believe that? Any additional thoughts?

That blood is there from our brutal hits. 

3)      We’re almost to the halfway point in the season. Are you healthy? If not, what injuries are bothering you?

Juts the usual niggling injuries which everybody has this time of year.

4)      The team’s point leader is C Hiroshi Okada with over 1.4 points per game. That’s on pace for over 100 points this season. Do you think he’ll get more than 100 points?

Yes, he's only getting better with each week.

5)      We have a small homestand with 3 of the next 4 game being at home. How are you planning on using the extra time at home?

Juts relaxing and catching up on rest.

6)      If you had to assume a fake identity. What would your fake name and fake occupation be? How come?

Tom Griffiths, lawyer. Well paid job but boring enough for people not to pay attention to you. 

1)      Philly currently sits in the final playoff spot, 8th place. Some fans are starting to become anxious about the team missing the playoffs. What do you say to them?:

As a new guy, I haven't been around for too long. But, from what I've seen the team seems to be very upbeat and there's clearly good chemistry in the locker room. We'll be just fine.

2)      There’s a rumor being spread around that the Reaper’s ice crew takes blood from the opposing team’s players and uses it to make the ice. Do you believe that? Any additional thoughts?:

They are called the Reapers...

Passed my team physical so I must be pretty healthy. 

4)      The team’s point leader is C Hiroshi Okada with over 1.4 points per game. That’s on pace for over 100 points this season. Do you think he’ll get more than 100 points?

Absolutely.

Just going to try and get acclimated with the team, get comfortable at my new home and go from there.

6)      If you had to assume a fake identity. What would your fake name and fake occupation be? How come?

Mike Smith. There's so many of them good luck figuring out which one I am!

On 9/30/2019 at 2:43 PM, DMaximus said:

1. Have faith. We’re gonna have our challenges, but the best thing to do is trust that we’ll get it done. Just like I have trust in my teammates that we’ll pull through. 

2. As entertaining and eerie as that sounds, i’m gonna say that I definitely don’t believe that. Would make for a great news headline.

3. I’m as healthy as they come. I’ve gotten the odd flu here or there this season though which could be why i’ve performed poorly some games. 

4. Congrats to Hiroshi Okada first and foremost. At his current pace I do believe it’s achievable. It’ll be challenging, but i’m rooting for him. 

5. Getting the extra practice and rest when it’s available. There’s no excuse not to put in that extra work when you’re able to, but it’s also important to take it easy when you are able to too.

6. Micheal Finnagin and i’d be a your local banking assistant. I’m good with money or atleast i’d like to think so. Plus it’s lowkey enough to get by without anyone really knowing who I am

1) Philly currently sits in the final playoff spot, 8th place. Some fans are starting to become anxious about the team missing the playoffs. What do you say to them?
We had a rough start this season but we are starting to pick up the pace. Lines are clicking and our goalie is getting better literally every day. Even if we qualify with the last spot, all that matters is for us to make it. Then everything's possible.

2) There’s a rumor being spread around that the Reaper’s ice crew takes blood from the opposing team’s players and uses it to make the ice. Do you believe that? Any additional thoughts?
I'm more interested in how they manage to make it look so pristine if that's the case.

3) We’re almost to the halfway point in the season. Are you healthy? If not, what injuries are bothering you?
The only injury I had was my pride but I've been doing pretty well lately so I'm good to go for the rest of the season.

4) The team’s point leader is C Hiroshi Okada with over 1.4 points per game. That’s on pace for over 100 points this season. Do you think he’ll get more than 100 points?
Um, yeah???!

5) We have a small homestand with 3 of the next 4 game being at home. How are you planning on using the extra time at home?
Make as many public appearances as possible so the good people of Philadelphia can get a healthy dose of Hiroshi Okada.

6) If you had to assume a fake identity. What would your fake name and fake occupation be? How come?
Probably a model because it's a crime to keep all this hidden.

New questions for this week. Answer all 6 and claim for 2 TPE.

1)      The Reapers added two Free Agents in the past week, D - Griff Manzer ( @Garsh) and G - Isak Sjostrom ( @Austin2997) to the team. What item did you contribute to their welcome gift basket?

2)      D - Jacob Perry ( @Liberty_Cabbage) is leading all VHLM players with 17 powerplay goals. Why do you think he has so much success on the powerplay?

3)      Isak Sjostrom has worked hard enough in his short time in Philadelphia to be named the new starting goalie. Do you think this was a good move for the Reapers?

4)      D - Richard Fitzwell ( @Tomato Soup)recently scored his first goal in the VHLM, what do you suggest he do with the puck?

5)      Say the Reaper team ended up on an island in a Hunger Games Battle Royale scenario, who would win? How come?

6)      What’s your best non-hockey related skill?

1)      The Reapers added two Free Agents in the past week, D - Griff Manzer ( @Garsh) and G - Isak Sjostrom ( @Austin2997) to the team. What item did you contribute to their welcome gift basket?

I gave each of them a bottle of sauerkraut and a firm handshake while locking eyes for far to long.

2)      D - Jacob Perry ( @Liberty_Cabbage) is leading all VHLM players with 17 powerplay goals. Why do you think he has so much success on the powerplay?

He's just so good looking that the opposing teams just stand in awe of him.

3)      Isak Sjostrom has worked hard enough in his short time in Philadelphia to be named the new starting goalie. Do you think this was a good move for the Reapers?

Absolutely he's been doing a great job building his guy and deserves that spot. 

4)      D - Richard Fitzwell ( @Tomato Soup)recently scored his first goal in the VHLM, what do you suggest he do with the puck?

I fully suggest and this may sound a bit strange but what you should do with the puck is put it in the back of the net again and make it two goals.

5)      Say the Reaper team ended up on an island in a Hunger Games Battle Royale scenario, who would win? How come?

Bud Knight! He's a a knight who i assume is in full armor and is probably drunk so he can't feel pain or at least not till morning.

6)      What’s your best non-hockey related skill?

I can poorly Mongolian throat sing. 

1)      The Reapers added two Free Agents in the past week, D - Griff Manzer ( @Garsh) and G - Isak Sjostrom ( @Austin2997) to the team. What item did you contribute to their welcome gift basket?
A poster of Perfume, the best Jpop band just so they understand what this team is all about.

2)      D - Jacob Perry ( @Liberty_Cabbage) is leading all VHLM players with 17 powerplay goals. Why do you think he has so much success on the powerplay?
He has a sick slapshot and everyone is scared of it. So they just clear the way to not get hit and injured.

3)      Isak Sjostrom has worked hard enough in his short time in Philadelphia to be named the new starting goalie. Do you think this was a good move for the Reapers?
We're a team that can score but we have trouble in net. I do think it was important to make a change there. Excited to see how the team performs with Isak in goal.

4)      D - Richard Fitzwell ( @Tomato Soup)recently scored his first goal in the VHLM, what do you suggest he do with the puck?
Have it encased Iron Man style.

5)      Say the Reaper team ended up on an island in a Hunger Games Battle Royale scenario, who would win? How come?
Probably Thormund Giantsbane. I don't think he'd even feel it if any of us tried to shiv him.

6)      What’s your best non-hockey related skill?
People often use words like "life changing" or "legendary" when referring to my cross stitching.

1)      The Reapers added two Free Agents in the past week, D - Griff Manzer ( @Garsh) and G - Isak Sjostrom ( @Austin2997) to the team. What item did you contribute to their welcome gift basket?
Well I can neither confirm or deny that i may have re-gifted the bottle of sauerkraut that I received from Jacob.

2)      D - Jacob Perry ( @Liberty_Cabbage) is leading all VHLM players with 17 powerplay goals. Why do you think he has so much success on the powerplay?
He has great
patience and waits for the perfect shot.

3)      Isak Sjostrom has worked hard enough in his short time in Philadelphia to be named the new starting goalie. Do you think this was a good move for the Reapers?
Absolutely, he's working hard and improving every day.  He's a guy who wants to win. 

4)      D - Richard Fitzwell ( @Tomato Soup)recently scored his first goal in the VHLM, what do you suggest he do with the puck?
I would enshrine it on a mantel above the fireplace

5)      Say the Reaper team ended up on an island in a Hunger Games Battle Royale scenario, who would win? How come?
Thormund Giantsbane.  We had a recent team building activity at one of those axe throwing places, he was by far the best at it.

6)      What’s your best non-hockey related skill?
I do a little bit of writing on the side.  Check out my new Sci-Fi novel Atlantis Retreating

17 hours ago, DMaximus said:

1)      The Reapers added two Free Agents in the past week, D - Griff Manzer ( @Garsh) and G - Isak Sjostrom ( @Austin2997) to the team. What item did you contribute to their welcome gift basket?

2)      D - Jacob Perry ( @Liberty_Cabbage) is leading all VHLM players with 17 powerplay goals. Why do you think he has so much success on the powerplay?

3)      Isak Sjostrom has worked hard enough in his short time in Philadelphia to be named the new starting goalie. Do you think this was a good move for the Reapers?

4)      D - Richard Fitzwell ( @Tomato Soup)recently scored his first goal in the VHLM, what do you suggest he do with the puck?

5)      Say the Reaper team ended up on an island in a Hunger Games Battle Royale scenario, who would win? How come?

1. Hockey Tape and a bottle of whisky. Something to help with the game and something to help with the pain (from games/practice) ?

2. Probably his ability to score and pass for a defenseman. Heck he could probably play just as good as some of our forwards.

3. Anyone who has worked hard enough deserves to be rewarded. So I do believe it was a good move.

4. Keep it. It’s always nice to have something to remind you of that first goal.

5. Me (Ricky Johnson). I mean I am the strongest guy on our team. Plus I’d say I’m pretty smart.

6. Dancing. I’ve always been involved in the dance community since I was little. Kinda was a second hobby next to hockey. 

1)      The Reapers added two Free Agents in the past week, D - Griff Manzer ( @Garsh) and G - Isak Sjostrom ( @Austin2997) to the team. What item did you contribute to their welcome gift basket?

I put cheesesteaks in there, I just hope they got to them before they got cold

2)      D - Jacob Perry ( @Liberty_Cabbage) is leading all VHLM players with 17 powerplay goals. Why do you think he has so much success on the powerplay?

He sets up for those 1Ts and when the lane is open he doesn't miss

3)      Isak Sjostrom has worked hard enough in his short time in Philadelphia to be named the new starting goalie. Do you think this was a good move for the Reapers?

It's good to have some competition between the goalies, really makes them bring their A game consistently 

4)      D - Richard Fitzwell ( @Tomato Soup)recently scored his first goal in the VHLM, what do you suggest he do with the puck?

I'm gonna have it bronzed, keep it on my mantle forever

5)      Say the Reaper team ended up on an island in a Hunger Games Battle Royale scenario, who would win? How come?

Probably Jacob Perry, he's a big dude who's good at hitting people on the ice I'm sure some of that would transfer to killing people

6)      What’s your best non-hockey related skill?

I don't know if sleeping is a skill but I can take a nap just about anywhere

On 10/9/2019 at 12:41 AM, DMaximus said:

I got myself a calculator so I can try and figure out where all my $1.5 million went??? I had to make a paper welcome card for Griff because I had no money left to get him something nice. I think he appreciated the thought though!

Just an offensive dynamo of a player and the powerplays helps him show off his skillset. Even in practice, I know his shot is coming yet it's so hard to stop.

I've worked hard to get to this spot but I'm still hungry. I just want to give the boys a chance to win each and every game.

Should bring it to the next game, if he scored with it once who says he can't score with it again?!

We're the Reapers, everybody dies!!

As stated above, I'm pretty damn good at spending money.

1)      The Reapers have a tough end to the schedule, playing multiple games against top ranked opponents with only a couple of easier games against cellar-dwelling teams. Can the team survive this gauntlet and make the playoffs?

2)      Do you prepare differently for games against tough teams compared to games against easier teams?

3)      G - Isak Sjostrom ( @Austin2997 ) earned his first shutout in a 6-0 win against Ottawa. How important was that for him and the team?

4)      The Reapers have only had a few fights this year. In fact, LW - Ben McGirr ( @cartoes ) has the most fights with 2. Why do you think that is? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

5)      Say you’re hosting a video game tournament for the team. What game are you picking, how come?

6)      What snacks would you provide for the tournament?

3 hours ago, DMaximus said:

1)      The Reapers have a tough end to the schedule, playing multiple games against top ranked opponents with only a couple of easier games against cellar-dwelling teams. Can the team survive this gauntlet and make the playoffs?

We're capable of beating any team in the league. All we need is a bit of puck luck - like every team does - and we'll be just fine. 

2)      Do you prepare differently for games against tough teams compared to games against easier teams?

I think it's important to treat every game like it's game 7. The league is so talented you have to.

3)      G - Isak Sjostrom ( @Austin2997 ) earned his first shutout in a 6-0 win against Ottawa. How important was that for him and the team?

It meant a lot for me personally, but the boys made it easy for me out there.  Most importantly we got a big 2 points. 

4)      The Reapers have only had a few fights this year. In fact, LW - Ben McGirr ( @cartoes ) has the most fights with 2. Why do you think that is? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Hockey isn't as physical as it used to be, you're not having to stand up for your teammates as much anymore. But Ben has shown that when we need someone to stand up, he'll be there for us!

5)      Say you’re hosting a video game tournament for the team. What game are you picking, how come?

Obviously the Reaps!!!

Gotta keep the boys lean!! I'd be bringing a veggie platter 100%

6 hours ago, DMaximus said:

I personally believe we can. It won't be easy by any means, but i have trust that we'll pull through

I've always prepped the same way for any team. An early skate around and listening to some music to get the blood flowing.

- Very important. It's a performance he can look back on and remember how great the feeling was to do it all again. From a team aspect it also helps by knowing we can rely on our goalie to play at such a high level game every game. 

- Could just say we're a bunch of friendly guys that aren't easily rattled. I wouldn't say it's a great thing as those fights can get a team hyped up (especially if you win them). 

- I'd be crazy not to pick games that the Reapers aren't apart of. I'd say any games against the top teams (Houston, Vegas, Minnesota, etc..) because we can compete with them obviously. At least i think we can.

- All the junk food and beer. 

9 hours ago, DMaximus said:

- Absolutely, we have had several losses that have been very close games.  If we just shore up in a few places in those Ls turn to Ws. 

-Despite what a scoreboard might say, there are no easy games in the league.  I treat them all the same.

3)      G - Isak Sjostrom (Austin2997) earned his first shutout in a 6-0 win against Ottawa. How important was that for him and the team?

-Isak can walk away from that game knowing that no one could beat him, that has to be a confidence booster.  For the team it shows what we can do when we are banging on all cylinders.

4)      The Reapers have only had a few fights this year. In fact, LW - Ben McGirr (cartoes) has the most fights with 2. Why do you think that is? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

-I think it's fine to be low on fights.  I think it's fine to defend yourself if someone else pulls off the gloves, but we have to be careful about starting them.  Hate to pick up the extra instigation penalty.

-I'm not sure what everyone is into, but who maybe a shooter type game we can all turn our brains off and have a good time with.  Maybe the slightly dated Halo 2.

-I would bring in Lihapullat (Finnish meatballs).

On 10/14/2019 at 9:52 AM, DMaximus said:

Oh hell yes! we been killing it as a team and we're still getting better.

yeah if i'm facing off against a tougher opponent i will skate nude before the game to feel closer to the ice and hopefully become one with it.

I just want to say we would not be fighting for a playoff spot without  @Austin2997  He has been huge for us and i'm glad we could get him a shutout.

I think it's great! cant hurt to have some muscle out there with us if games get feisty and Mcgirr is a man i'd glady have a line brawl with. 

Smash bros so i can think of how good i'm gonna be then quickly become disposed of every match from anyone who even looks at me.

Oh honey i AM the snack ? but also nachos cause they're delicious.