Philadelphia Reapers Press Conference

BladeMaiden

1: THE REAPERS HAVE MADE THE FINALS AGAINST MEXICO CITY. GOING INTO THE SERIES, HOW IS YOUR PLAYER HOLDING UP?  WHAT HAS HE BEEN UP TO? 

Player has been doing great. His play has been great and he has been training to make himself even better for the finals

2: RECENTLY, FORMER SAN DIEGO GM ROCKSTAR HAS RESIGNED FROM HIS POSITION THERE. IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BECOME THE NEW MARLINS GM? 

While it does sound interesting, I just unfortunately do not have the time to be a full fledged GM based on work.

3: WOULD YOU WANT TO RECORD A PODCAST, IF SO, WHY? IF NOT, THEN ALSO, WHY? WHAT WOULD THE NAME OF THE PODCAST BE? 

I prefer to write media stories as I can do this at work. I am not a podcast type of guy but I love listening to them

4: IF YOU HAD TO DECIDE, WHAT VHL TEAM WOULD YOU WANT TO BE DRAFTED TO AND WHY?

No preference, Whatever team I get drafted too they know I will be with them for a long time.

5: WHAT'S YOUR DREAM VACATION SPOT, AND WHY CHOOSE THAT PLACE OVER OTHERS?

Always Poland as that's where I grew up and still have family and friends there.

6: IF YOU COULD PICK ANY CITY TO EXPAND TO IN THE VHL(M), WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY?

The one city I wanted, Warsaw, already happened but would be nice to get my hometown of Wroclaw!

PHILADEPHIA REAPERS PRESS CONFERENCE

ANSWER ALL 6 FOR 2 TPE, ANSWER LESS THAN 6 FOR 1 TPE. 

1: THE REAPERS HAVE MADE THE FINALS AGAINST MEXICO CITY. GOING INTO THE SERIES, HOW IS YOUR PLAYER HOLDING UP?  WHAT HAS HE BEEN UP TO? 

Answer:

Spoiler

Robert is holding up fine since he has only accidentally bumped into three other players so far during the play-off run and hasn't really been seen much around the net with only 8 pts in the teams nine games. While this might seem like good numbers; they aren't if you compare them to his regular season with 1.5 pts per game average. Basically he has had a nice vacation so far taking time off these play-offs to visit family and freinds during the vacation period allowing the team to carry him to the finals. Now that the holiday season is over the question will be; Do Bouchard actually play a role in the finals or did he eat too much turkey to be a factor and will this make him a turkey should the team lose the finals?  

2: RECENTLY, FORMER SAN DIEGO GM ROCKSTAR HAS RESIGNED FROM HIS POSITION THERE. IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BECOME THE NEW MARLINS GM? 

Answer:

Spoiler

Truth be told, I would love to become a GM at some point but not right now as I am sure there are more deserving managers around and I also believe in stepping stones and progression. To jump straight into a GM role would only lead to failure or undeserved self gratification since one hasn't learned or earned his role by becoming an assistant GM before hand. Realistically this position shouldn't even be open at the moment as it should have been given to his Assistant GM Moose; if he wanted it. And they should be hiring an Assistant GM rather then for the GM position but hey backwards think right. 

3: WOULD YOU WANT TO RECORD A PODCAST, IF SO, WHY? IF NOT, THEN ALSO, WHY? WHAT WOULD THE NAME OF THE PODCAST BE? Answer:

Spoiler

Yes and No (My wife loves when I answer this way!! LOL!) I already run a wrtten series like a podcast with #AsktheBouch with question asked to my player Bouchard about his current week and progress that he is making in the VHLM at the moment and will continue as he progresses into the VHL. Which is the yes aspect of doing a podcast and I would keep the name #AsktheBouch

But the no aspect would be staying away from so far is the actually other players, teams or comments from around the league; why as it won't do us any favors if we start poke at people with our opinion consider they most likely don't match that of the community as a whole. This is something I have learned in really life that if a group of people think one way and you even hint or suggest that there might be another way of looking at it they will scream you down and try to make your life a living hell. Great Cancel culture that we now live with. So best simple avoid any true opinion aspect when talking to other people now and simple agree even if you don't or they will make you sorry that you didn't agree with the community as a whole. So it would take too long and too many takes for me to stay natural when completing a podcast so it is easier just to write a podcast format, proof read and remove any opinions that might be controversial rather then scripting an podcast and having to run multiple takes.

Answer:

Spoiler

This is a bit unfair question since we have already been drafted and at the end of the day we know very little about the communities of the clubs that are drafting us so bias answer is always going to be towards a team from our local areas or former local areas so for me it was Vancouver Wolves or Calgary Wranglers. It also made it more difficult to swallow when Vancouver passed me over with the 23rd overall pick and selected S.Juniper instead of me. Which I think Vancouver focused too much on the current TPE earned by the player rather then the TPE being earned per week. Lets also be honest Prague reached for me by selecting me at the 24th overall position as other players had higher TPE at the time of selection but they also did their jobs by interviewing, TPE watching and activity checking. Which I don't remember any other team actually doing but then again very few teams should interest in my player with only Vancouver and Prague reaching out to me. I also think Vancouver expected me to drop to 30th overall area where they were deciding to take me instead but Prague didn't allow that drop to happen. So in short I am happy that I ended up with a team that actually wanted my player and I have an ability to jump into their line-up next season and become an impact player in the VHL right away; where I am not sure that would have happened if I was drafted by Vancouver or Riga. 

Answer:

Spoiler

This one is a lot tougher to answer then one would consider since I don't think there is truly a dream vacation spot but rather a place that you are comfortable with and have learned to relax or become someone else. For me it is connecting with nature being staying in a remote hotel, cabin or camping as I find this somewhat relaxing apart from the unexpected encounters with wild life. I used to live in my dream vacation spot; which is the Canadian Rockies. Where I could escape the day to day aspect simple by taking a short drive or hike into a remote lake, water fall or river. So much unseen aspect in a place that 2.5million people used to visit per year yet they never see half of what the park actually has to offer from hidden abandon coal mines, a ghost town, abandon hermit huts etc.... This was a dream vacation spot but was wrecked by politics and business a like. Hawaii is another place in the winter I like to visit due to the laid back aspect of community and the warmth of sun during cold temperature in Canada. But as I said you can make any place your dream vacation spot if you have the right frame of mind.

6: IF YOU COULD PICK ANY CITY TO EXPAND TO IN THE VHL(M), WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY?

Answer:

Spoiler

Easy answer would be Montreal or Quebec but the more difficult suggestion would be to expand not by a city but by an area as a whole as Asia is under represented here in the VHL big time. So look at adding teams to Japan, China, Korea, Australia to create an Asian division. 

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

21 hours ago, dariusmarimotoman said:

3: WOULD YOU WANT TO RECORD A PODCAST, IF SO, WHY? IF NOT, THEN ALSO, WHY? WHAT WOULD THE NAME OF THE PODCAST BE? 

- BOBO, PHI AGM AND HOST OF NEW PODCAST BOBO TALKS, FIRST EPISODE 1/11/21-1/15/21. HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.

1.No starts for me in play offs are showing me I need be much better. Now I am mainly a fan or cheerleader :-))) But Jacob is going well, so I am happy when team is winning.

2. GM´s work has fascinated me since my 10. I am playing some hockey managers and I really enjoy it. Now I need to know more the VHL to be great at it and sometimes at the future I can try it. 

3. Ok, maybe it will be nice to try. Probably no this year, but I hope I will do a podcasts in the future. Now isn´t the right time to thinking about the name, but it must be something simple, easy to remember. 

4. I am not watching VHL very much, so I am not very familiar with results and standings there, but it will be nice to be drafted to Prague, because it is really near to Slovakia ( my home country).

5. It matters if we are talking about vacations in the sommer or in the winter. I love beach and sea in the sommer, so Florida should be ideal ( I haven´t  been there yet). In the other hand I love when is snow during winter, so maybe High Tatras. It is needed to say we have a house in one little village, where we are most the time of the vacations. It is near mountains and there are many options for tourism. It is quieter place than big city, where we are normally. I love the atmosphere there.

6. Bratislava! I think Slovakia is hockey country and we will be hockey country if the results will be better or worse. I think Bratislava as our capital deserves to be between VHL(M) teams. 

20 hours ago, Greg_Di said:

1) Just trying to contribute and win games. Happy to be back in the Continental Cup finals and whether I can help on the scoresheet, defensively, throwing my body around, or using my experience from last season I just want to do what it takes to win.

2) I wouldn't mind being a GM in the VHLM, there's some kind of unique aspects to GMing there, so it would be an interesting experience, but I know I won't get a job like that without any prior experience. I would also not mind working as an AGM if the right opportunity came up.

3) Not on my own, no, I'm not a good enough speaker for that and I don't think I would enjoy just talking on my own for that length of time - but I would be willing/interested in contributing on someone else's podcast.

4) I wanted to be drafted by Riga last year because they were one of my favourite interviews, their GM has a good track record and it's fun to be part of the process of rebuilding and coming together and turning into a contender, and as it turned out that's where I went, so I'm happy.

5) I've always wanted to go to Switzerland; I think it's absolutely beautiful there and would love to see it in person.

6) I don't really know, but I kind of like the idea they floated out on the One and a Half Aussies podcast of putting a team in Australia, so I guess Sydney or something like that

1: THE REAPERS HAVE MADE THE FINALS AGAINST MEXICO CITY. GOING INTO THE SERIES, HOW IS YOUR PLAYER HOLDING UP?  WHAT HAS HE BEEN UP TO? 

Isau has been holding up OK.  His mediocre season has extended into the playoffs.  He is contributing, but not at the level that he expects.  Hopefully he will break out during the series with Mexico City.

Firstly, I am sorry to see Rockstar go. Hopefully he will find a GM position in the VHL.  I have no interest in becoming a GM in San Diego, or anywhere else at this time.  Perhaps my thinking will change in the future.

I am not particularly interested in creating a podcast.  It would be pretty difficult as I am a person of few words, so rambling for 5 minutes or so would be excruciatingly painful.  However, if I were to undertake a podcast it would likely be called “Listen to the Moose Tracks.”

I have already been drafted to the Riga Reign.  I am happy to be part of that storied organization.  Their future looks bright.

St. Lucia.  The country has/had a 1% unemployment rate and there is a very low crime rate.  Food is great. And English is spoken.

Andorra La Vella, in Andorra.  This city is conveniently located between France and Spain and a short(ish) distance from Italy and Portugal. None of these counties have a VHL team.

Edited by Eynhallow

On 1/4/2021 at 4:26 PM, dariusmarimotoman said:

- BOBO, PHI AGM AND HOST OF NEW PODCAST BOBO TALKS, FIRST EPISODE 1/11/21-1/15/21. HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.

1) Man I'm feeling good and the team is looking even better. Just trying to stay focussed and give myself the best opportunity to play my best.

2) I've always loved the idea of being a GM and making all the fun choices. San Diego is a great team too and so it would be fun to take that team and see what I could do.

3) I've always wanted to do one but I have so many interests in random things I couldn't just focus on one thing. 

4) I mean my hometown Toronto Legion could be fun but really any team that will have me is the team I will go all pout for.

5) I've always wanted to go to Sweden or something like that, I'm not a huge fan of heat and theres just a certain vibe from Northern Europe that excites me.

6) Again it would be fun to see some representation in the Toronto Area for the VHLM because we need more hockey here apparently. Also Mississauga is gross whoops.

On 1/4/2021 at 1:26 PM, dariusmarimotoman said:

1. SHE is holding up great! I've just been trying very hard to try to keep my normal routine and not get out of my lane. 

2. To be honest I have no aspiration to become a gm or agm. After my career is over I fully intend to create my own junior hockey team and have the money to fund it forever.

3. I'm actually recording a podcast as I type this. I think podcasts are great, they are just chatting with friends for awhile for TPE haha.

4. I am open to being drafted by any team but my favorite two are Helsinki and D.C. Either of them would be great destinations. I don't get to pick though so we'll see where I end up going.

5. I would love to vacation in Greenland and explore the beautiful glaciers. I'd go on a ship and look at the icebergs too. I know it's weird to be so obsessed with ice but I just love it, I always have.

6. Sapporo. There ought to be a team in Japan in my opinion and I think I'd love to explore northern Japan.

On 1/4/2021 at 4:26 PM, dariusmarimotoman said:

1.I’ve been keeping in shape for this playoff series and I’m just focusing on the next game, one game at a time.

2.It would be fun to be the GM of San Diego as it is such a beautiful city, also having the chance to build the team you want it would be cool too.

3. Yes a podcast would be nice to do, but I just do not have the time in my day to do, I am just to busy right now.I would probably name it something like the BigFin Podcast.

4.First off I am happy to be drafted to Los Angeles I love the city, but Helsinki is in my home country and everyone loves playing at home.

5. I would love to travel to Bora Bora one day. The islands are so nice and the water is so clear, it’s my dream spot for sure.

6. I would have to say add a team in the VHL to Milan. Northern Italy would be perfect for the next expansion team.

Didn't see any questions posted for this week so will post one

1) The Reapers are champions! How did you feel after the buzzer sounded and the Reapers won the final game?

2) For those entering the draft, What team do you think will draft you?

3) What are your plans for your one day with the founders cup?

4) Any off-season plans for your player? Will you be training or will you be taking a vacation?

5) Your greatest moment from this seasons playoff run?

6) With some returning players and new blood in the dispersal draft, do you think the Reapers have what it takes to repeat as Champions?

7 minutes ago, Greg_Di said:

1) The Reapers are champions! How did you feel after the buzzer sounded and the Reapers won the final game?

4) Any off-season plans for your player? Will you be training or will you be taking a vacation?

6) With some returning players and new blood in the dispersal draft, do you think the Reapers have what it takes to repeat as Champions?

1) We had it coming. We had a hell of a hockey team

2) A team that wants me

3) Taking it back home to Iceland

4) Always training. Never stop training

5) Game winning goal in one of the series

6) We will see.

9 hours ago, Greg_Di said:

1) Oh it felt amazing! We finally were able to win and all the hard work paid off

2) Unsure, there are a few and I don't want to put them out there too early.

3) Strip club

4) I'm going to be training, I need to work had to get to the VHL level.

6) Obviously, sadly I will not be able to stay down but we'll still be great!

I was ecstatic, we worked so hard for this all season so it felt great to reap the rewards!

Well since the draft already happened, I can say that I was picked up by a team that I had talked to a decent bit before the draft and that selected me right in the range where I was predicted to go, so not a huge surprise.

Trying to hit some Floorballs into the top part!

Both actually, depending on what the Covid situation allows I will be looking to travel quite a bit, but also keep working out during those vacations.

There is just nothing that beats that feeling of a cup-winning goal in OT!

It's tough to predict right now since there is still so much up in the air. I'd say we'll have a decent chance but won't be the top favorites this time around.

:phi: PHILADELPHIA REAPERS PRESS CONFERENCE :phi:

ANSWER ALL 6 FOR TWO TPE. ANSWER LESS THAN 6 FOR 1 TPE. #FEARTHEREAPER

1: OVER THIS OFFSEASON, WHAT FUN THINGS DID YOU DO? DID YOU GO SOMEWHERE TO RELAX, SPEND TIME WITH SOMEONE, TELL ME.

2: WITH THE NEW SEASON STARTING VERY SOON, HOW ARE YOU PREPARING? ARE YOU MAKING UP ANY ROUTINES, OR CHANGING THEM FOR THE NEW SEASON?

3: BEING CHAMPS LAST SEASON, HOW DO YOU FEEL HEADING INTO THIS SEASON? 

4: WE WELCOMED SOME NEW PLAYERS INTO OUR FAMILY. HAVE YOU GOTTEN TO KNOW ANYONE OF THEM MORE SINCE THEIR ARRIVAL? HOW HAVE YOU GOTTEN ALONG WITH THEM?

5: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NHL TEAM AND WHY? IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE, THEN WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM AND WHY?

6: DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE MOVIE? WHAT IS IT AND GIVE ME A REASON WHY. IT CAN BE ANYTHING. 

THANKS, AND LET'S GO REAPERS!

Guest Noxalpha
2 hours ago, dariusmarimotoman said:

1: OVER THIS OFFSEASON, WHAT FUN THINGS DID YOU DO? DID YOU GO SOMEWHERE TO RELAX, SPEND TIME WITH SOMEONE, TELL ME.

2: WITH THE NEW SEASON STARTING VERY SOON, HOW ARE YOU PREPARING? ARE YOU MAKING UP ANY ROUTINES, OR CHANGING THEM FOR THE NEW SEASON?

4: WE WELCOMED SOME NEW PLAYERS INTO OUR FAMILY. HAVE YOU GOTTEN TO KNOW ANYONE OF THEM MORE SINCE THEIR ARRIVAL? HOW HAVE YOU GOTTEN ALONG WITH THEM?

5: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NHL TEAM AND WHY? IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE, THEN WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM AND WHY?

6: DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE MOVIE? WHAT IS IT AND GIVE ME A REASON WHY. IT CAN BE ANYTHING. 

1-I spent time with my family and relaxed, I tried to stay healthy for the upcoming season playing for my new team

2-I’m keeping the same routine, relaxing before the game, doing some reflexes stuff to get prepared for the games nothing much more

3-Playing for a team that won last season makes me feel comfortable because I know they have a lot of experience and they know how to play

4-Being a new player in this team, I’m trying to know my new teammates better 

5-The montreal canadiens are my favourite team, why? Because I’m from montreal and I’m a big fan of Carey price.

6-I love the transformers movie, it was a movie I watched while growing up and I still love this movie

5 minutes ago, dariusmarimotoman said:

1. I moved back to Philly with my brothers, and then went to train with the team. Besides hockey, I spent a lot of time catching up on TV shows.

2. Starting to wake up earlier than usual to get back in the routine of being a pro athlete. 

3. I feel the pressure the repeat, but at the same time I am happy that all eyes will be on us.

4. I have gotten to know all of my new teammates and there has been no negative interactions so far.

5. San Jose Sharks, because they are the closet team to me, and watching them my whole life has been fun. The 2016 Stanley Cup Finals still hurts.

6. I can't really say, but Avengers: Infinity War was a movie that I was very hyped for. 

On 1/18/2021 at 1:44 PM, dariusmarimotoman said:

1. I spent time training and getting ready to showcase my talents to potential VHLM GM's

2. I have hired a diet coach to help me stay in shape and prep me for the grind of the season.

3. I feel like we might have a target on our backs but us new guys don't feel the pressure as much.

4. I actually haven't even found a place to live right now so my sole focus is finding accommodation haha

5. New Jersey and because I grew up watching them every second night on the boob tube.

6. Interstellar. I love the way it was filmed and the plot behind it.

I watched the Red Wings look exciting for the first time in many years, Filip Zadina revenge tour starts now baby

Just getting back into the habit of updating, trying to be consistent not explosive this season

I feel good, I think with the way our D-core looks we might be able to sneak into the playoffs, but there's a lot of strong teams in the league this season. A 1-1 open is a good sign for us though and I'm hoping we can build on that

I haven't gotten to know too many of the guys yet, but that will change as the season goes on. We have a good lockeroom here and I'm excited to start kicking this season into gear

LGRW all day baby, this team WILL NOT finish last in the division, Bobby Ryan is a certified beautician and Zadina looks filthy

I don't really have a favorite movie, I don't watch them that often. The last one that sticks out was Onward but other than that none really come to mind.

Weekly Press Conference Questions. Answer all 6 and claim for 2 TPE!

1)      With the season just underway the Reapers are currently in 5th place, thoughts on the season so far?

2)      Reapers Kjell Nilsson, Thomas King, and Genghis Khan are the top 3 in the league for goals scored. Why do you think they’re playing at such a high level?

3)      Defenseman Sportsboy57 is in the top 10 of points for defensemen this season. What about him is helping him find success this season?

4)      What’s your favorite drill to do in practice?

5)      You get to pick the movie to watch on the team bus for the next road game. What movie are you picking? Why?

6)      The Reapers are investing in locker room improvements and we have unlimited cash. What improvement do you want to be made to the locker room?

Guest Noxalpha
33 minutes ago, DMaximus said:

1)      With the season just underway the Reapers are currently in 5th place, thoughts on the season so far?

2)      Reapers Kjell Nilsson, Thomas King, and Genghis Khan are the top 3 in the league for goals scored. Why do you think they’re playing at such a high level?

3)      Defenseman Sportsboy57 is in the top 10 of points for defensemen this season. What about him is helping him find success this season?

5)      You get to pick the movie to watch on the team bus for the next road game. What movie are you picking? Why?

6)      The Reapers are investing in locker room improvements and we have unlimited cash. What improvement do you want to be made to the locker room?

1-It’s a great season start, after being the s75 champions I believe that we still are cup contenders this season

2-They are so pumped up, they believe in their selves and they are working hard every day.

3-He’s motivated a lot and he loves the sport, always with a big smile and playing at 110%.

4-Shootout drill is my favorite one, I get used to breakaways and my reaction time becomes way better with this drill.

5-I would choose the boys, it’s an hockey movie where it’s hard for them to win their games but they never let go and they manage to win their game, I think this movie represents us pretty well.

6-Big speakers to hype the team before the games, and after big wins to stay in a good mood.

1: OVER THIS OFF SEASON, WHAT FUN THINGS DID YOU DO? DID YOU GO SOMEWHERE TO RELAX, SPEND TIME WITH SOMEONE, TELL ME.

Answer:

Spoiler

The off season wasn't much time to relax due to the WJC and being named Captain of the team coming off the back of the Founder's Cup last season. This was more difficult then I expected as Canada struggled until the last few games of the round robin and the medal rounds. We ended up with the Bronze medal but easily could have come away from the tournament with nothing. It was a good experience but stressful more then the Founder's cup run. I think the extra weight of being a captain made it more stressful plus I didn't produce as much as I would have liked as leader of the team.

Answer:

Spoiler

Not expected to play a key role with my new team and it has made the transition a lot harder then i would have expected heading into my VHL Rookie season. Different bunch of guys and the locker room has a very ghost like feel to it compared to our Championship team. Routines haven't changed and I continue to work on the areas of my game that I feel are lacking, like checking, skating and face-offs.

Answer:

Spoiler

Overall, I feel good but there is also a let down feeling that I didn't expect since I didn't get much time to celebrate with the WJC and then the start of the training camp right afterwards. I am also not expected to play a major role on my new team and that has also lead to an (don't know how to explain this) less important feeling. I mean I don't need to lead off the ice or one the ice; I am almost invisible; like a ghost. Like I died after winning the Founder's cup and Bronze with Canada. Didn't help with starting the season as the only active player on my new team not being double shifted and playing between 12-15 mins if I was luck. They have given me more ice time bumping up the line-up for the inactive player and I have now started to produce but still have that feeling of meh!!

Answer:

Spoiler

I have stayed away from your dressing room for the most part since my time and memories are sadly past with the reapers. I have from time to time popped into say hello and chat with some fellow Reapers from our past season but I haven't chatted too much with the newer players.

Answer:

Spoiler

I guess my favorite team is the Vancouver Canucks as i grew up in the area playing hockey in the local minor league systems but as i got older I have drifted away from the team from time to time due to the fact that I find the average Vancouver Canuck fan doesn't really understand the game, the players etc.... but I also find that the team caves to media and fan pressure when making choices for the team. The media and the fans tend not to appreciate the players that they have/had until they have departed the team and sadly they like to add the underline comment of, "Why didn't they play like that for us?"   Hard being a fan when you don't agree with Team management choices, overall media and fan bias.

Since I also played the game at high level, I tend to follow players more the team since I either coached them or played with them as some point through our careers. Most of them have retired or are within a few years of retiring now making me feel really old. I also a bit disappointed that I didn't pursue a career around hockey since majority of the other players that didn't make have become coaches, scouts etc... with in the hockey world. While I am off making far less money working as an English teacher in a foreign country.

Answer:

Spoiler

Top Gun. No real reason other then the fact that the movie was great and corny when it first came out in the early 80's; which allowed me to grow up with the movie. Has everything from action, history and love story that just makes it classic to watch. Also just watched this with my two sons and they surprised me by first off staying still and watch the whole movie but also saying that it was a great movie; which surprised me since they are more Thomas and Friends and Paw Patrol type of kids still.

On 1/26/2021 at 7:32 AM, DMaximus said:

1. I think we are making strides, but as a young team we are still learning the in's and out's of the roster and the league.

2. Because they feed off each others energy. All three bring a great work ethic to the rink

3. His composure. He is teaching me a lot about keeping my cool under pressure and performing in times where you least expect something to happen.

4. Bag skates. Weird right? But they help conditioning and its the main reason why we keep up to teams.

5. Interstellar because its the best movie ever made

6. I would like to see heated seats in the theatre room and maybe those cleaning sprays they have for equipment in our stalls.

1. I like the amount of goals we are scoring and hope that we have win more consistently. 

2. They all have great experience in the VHL and have worked hard to be able to score the way they do.

3. His confidence and work ethic.

4. I love paint scoring drills.

5. Miracle. A good way to get hyped about playing hockey.

6. I guess we can get a better defensive unit. We are still very young there.

1)      5th place isn't perfect but last I checked there are a lot more than 5 teams. Let's keep at it!

2)      Well I can't really speak for the other two but I know Genghis Khan has really taken the advice of his coaches to heart and started working on what they say he needs to do to succeed.

3)      Honestly I think more than anything he's doing a great job of facilitating the great offensive players we have at forward.

4)      Probably shootout. I love making our goalies look silly.

5)      Miracle, it's a classic for a reason.

6)      A private chef. The boys get hungry after practice!

1. we definitely have a ways to improve, especially our defense. In some games that we've won, we've been outshot 52-19, so we do need to work on TOI and defense, however, it is definitely not as bad as it could have been.

2. I think they're playing at such a good level because of our locker room and their supporting cast. This team is well-rounded everywhere, and they are the stars that are thriving, with our help. We also have a great locker room environment, so if people have bad games, they don't get too down and try to improve o their skills.

3. well, our offense is really helping him get going. Obviously, you get points when you score, and we always love it when blue liners get points. I think what is helping us this season is that we are all very good passers, so we can share the puck and score easily.

4. my favourite drill is shooting, and obviously scrimmages. I love playing the game of hockey, and my favourite part is scoring, because it's exhilarating, and it helps me improve on my skills. I only have one goal this season, but I hope to improve that.

5.the movie that i would be picking would be midway, because it is just an extraordiary film and shows that a few young men can change the world, just like us.

6. i would love to improve the locker area, making it a bit bigger so we have alot more room to watch film and socialize.

• 2 weeks later...

:phi: PHILADELPHIA REAPERS PRESS CONFERENCE :phi:

ANSWER ALL 6 FOR TWO TPE, ANSWER LESS THAN 6 FOR ONLY ONE TPE. #REAPEAT

1: SUPER BOWL SUNDAY WAS JUST TWO DAYS AGO. DID YOUR PLAYER WATCH IT? IF HE/SHE DID, WHAT TEAM DID YOU WANT TO WIN, AND WAS YOUR PARTY LIKE?

2: THIS WEEK IS A THEME WEEK. ACCORDING TO THE THEME, WHAT PLACE WOULD YOUR PLAYER LIKE TO GO TO FOR VACATION AND WHY?

3: HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEK? IS THERE ANYTHING SPECIAL OR INTERESTING HAPPENING? 

4: WHICH DO YOU PREFER? CAKE OR PIE AND WHY? WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF PIE/CAKE? 

5: IF YOU COULD TIME TRAVEL, WOULD YOU GO TO THE PAST OR THE PRESENT? WHY?

6: WE'RE AROUND 40 GAMES INTO THE 76TH VHLM SEASON! HOW DO YOU FEEL THE TEAM AS A WHOLE HAS DONE UP TO THIS POINT? IS THERE ANYTHING ME AND DMAXIMUS COULD DO TO MAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE BETTER?

THANKS FOR ANSWERING, AND LET'S GO REAPERS!

:phi: