Philadelphia Reapers Press Conference

BladeMaiden

1. How do you think the reapers are doing this season? 

As expected. We're not winning every game, but we're in the running for first place. 

2. At this point and time who would you say our 2 biggest competitors are and why? 

Ottawa is our primary competitor, as they've given us the most difficulty and currently sit above us in the standings. On the other hand there is Saskatoon. They haven't been as much of a problem for us, but we can't sleep on them. 

6. Your one piece of advice for a new member. 

Don't worry about ice time, it'll come if you earn it.

8. What is the once piece of equipment that would affect your game the most if you were forced to change it? 

Depending on the severity of the change, likely my skates. It would be like losing a part of my body.

10. Your personal best and goals for the future. 

So far I haven't really set any personal bests in this league. I'd like to win a few championships though. It would be fitting for us to do that this season in Philly.

11. What do you think of all the neck and neck teams in the VHL? Who will edge out who?

It's awesome to see how close all of the teams are this season. I've gotta root for my team in Calgary though. 

7. The Beatles once said all you need is love, but if you are a reaper all you need is _________? (fill in the blank and tell me why)
Teammates. The heart and soul of the team from locker room to on ice performance. A talented group who is invested in the franchise leads to excellent results.

8. What is the once piece of equipment that would affect your game the most if you were forced to change it?
Skates. Having the confidence and feel of your preferred skates and blades goes a long way.

9. Best article or Graphic you have seen on VHL?
The biography of Blades goalie Brick Wahl
https://vhlforum.com/topic/54208-biography-of-brick-wahl-it-all-started-with-a-pebble-12/

Winning a championship with Helsinki. We've been in back-to-back finals and are the favorites this season as well.

I'd also love to crack the 50 goal mark.

11. What do you think of all the neck and neck teams in the VHL? Who will edge out who?
Helsinki all the way. We are very hard to beat on a single night let alone an entire series.

12. Pick a fictional character that would represent your players personality in on the ice :)
Heimdall the Gatekeeper. Loyal, poised and committed to the cause.

phila1.png

OK Team lets do this in real Reaper fashion, quik and easy kills ;) 3 questions for 1 tpe, or  6 questions for a max of 2 tpe !

1. Who would you ask to help you if your muscles froze up after a workout and you couldn't move?

2. Name something you gave a nickname to that is work related, what nickname did you give it?

3. What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been as part of your hockey career?

4. When you’re had a bad day, what  is the best thing a teammate has done to help you feel better?

5. When you notice a teammate having a bad day what do you do to cheer them up?

6. Who is the Philly GOAT (Greatest of all Time?)

7. Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person? (what did you say? and who was it?)

8. What is one thing you refuse to share?

9.  If you could make a rule for the Reapers and everyone had to follow it, what would it be?

10.What movie completely changes its plot when you change one letter in its title?

11. Using only images Pick a teammate and describe how you feel about them (Tag the teammate lol)

12.What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable?

GM

@BladeMaiden @Jubo07

Team

@FrostBeard@11 Eleven@Gabella19@Patpou22@Psanchez55@Tophdaddy@Hybrid1486 @jblock3@Sunburst

@Green@Sixersfan549@cpetrella@ItsMcLovin@zepheter@Jables@uphillmoss

1. Who would you ask to help you if your muscles froze up after a workout and you couldn't move?

2. Name something you gave a nickname to that is work-related, what nickname did you give it?

3. What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been as part of your hockey career?

4. When you've had a bad day, what is the best thing a teammate has done to help you feel better?

7. Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person? (what did you say? and who was it?)

9.  If you could make a rule for the Reapers and everyone had to follow it, what would it be?

10. What movie completely changes its plot when you change one letter in its title?

11. Using only images Pick a teammate and describe how you feel about them (Tag the teammate lol)

12. What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable?

1. I would ask Emergency Medical Hologram 1 aka The Doctor or the lovely Beverly to help me up. They both are the best doctors I know and I am sure with their advanced technology something like "Muscle freeze" would be fixed in less than 1 minute.

3. Hmm, I am gonna be absolutely lame and go with - Reapers LR. I love that place, I don't care about what other cities offer, they all are just places for me, I am not attached with them.

5. I offer them wieners. Like really, everyone knows I have a special hidden cache with some delicious wieners that I am sharing with people is bad and good days. I usually eat about 10 of them pre-game too.

6. Walter is my evil master
    Walter is my wisest king

Walter is my precious jewel

That my mind keeps worshipping

8. I am quite sure I will not give my water bottle to anyone, because, well, it is none of your business what is in that bottle, it is mine and you stay away from it. Did you hear me? STAY AWAY!

9. FrostBeard Decree #1 - You shall obey my rule and agree to become a member of Wiener Sect and deliver 12 weiners a day to the Council of the Sausage God. (I think that is a fair rule, simple to go by and beneficial to everyone as gods will help us. The win-win scenario you know?)

Edited by FrostBeard

1. Who would you ask to help you if your muscles froze up after a workout and you couldn't move?

Your mom because she’s so hot ;)

2. Name something you gave a nickname to that is work related, what nickname did you give it?

I gave Wendy Cain the nickname: “Whore” which is pretty self explanatory. She showered with the whole team!

Philly is the best, most beautiful city. The history is amazing.

4. When you’re had a bad day, what  is the best thing a teammate has done to help you feel better?

Frosty, he is such a great leader and can always get my spirits up.

5. When you notice a teammate having a bad day what do you do to cheer them up?

I make a selfless sacrifice and give them some of my food. Its really hard for me but I will always go out of the way for my teammates.

John Frostbeard, especially after this season

On 5/28/2019 at 7:56 AM, BladeMaiden said:

phila1.png

OK Team lets do this in real Reaper fashion, quik and easy kills ;) 3 questions for 1 tpe, or  6 questions for a max of 2 tpe !

1. Who would you ask to help you if your muscles froze up after a workout and you couldn't move? Probably my boy Edward Vigneault, he's a big guy so he could probably straight up pick me up and take me somewhere else.

3. What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been as part of your hockey career? Philadelphia, easily. Next question please.

6. Who is the Philly GOAT (Greatest of all Time?) Blade for putting this elite team together. The tank last year was tough but we all came out of it so much more improved because of it.

7. Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person? (what did you say? and who was it?) I don't think the league would let me say what I sent but it definitely wasn't to my girlfriend, we'll say that much.

10.What movie completely changes its plot when you change one letter in its title? Star's War. Who's Star, and why are they at war? So many questions and not enough answers in my opinion.

12.What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable? Probably a bunch of items that have no relevancy to each other. Like a pack of gum, an air pump, and a magazine on gardening or something.

7. The Beatles once said all you need is love, but is you are a reaper all you need is _________? (fill in the blank and tell me why)

All I need are wins, and lots of them!

I've been using the same style of hockey stick for a while, if it would change my shout would get thrown out of wack no doubt.

9. Best article or Graphic you have seen on VHL?

The graphic that Gorlab hooked me up with is my favourite so far.

10. YOur personal best and goals for the future.

Win as many championships as possible.

Helsinki looks like a tough team to beat

12. Pic a fictional character that would represent your players personality in on the ice :)

Hodor! I do what is needed.

Call the medics from the team, as simple as that

2. Name something you gave a nickname to that is work-related, what nickname did you give it?

My stick is called Frostbeard, cuz he's a stong independant stick

When I first visited Moscow when I got drafted by them, a beautiful place.

Frostbeard of course, ez

Frostbeard, my stick!

Post a least one thing in the LR each day

1. How do you think the reapers are doing this season?
I must admit that I have really not paid any attention on it. I just received word from my owner that I were expected to suit up for the Reapers when I would start my hockey adventure. I fully trust her in making the best possible decision, so the Reapers must be doing great. 

5. Surprising workouts that have helped you up your game as a player!
Try working out with the fiercest creatures in the Galaxy, the Ki. Their bodies are like 12 feet long, they can weigh around a 1000 pounds and they can easily bench press 1300. Training against them on defense definitely helps you improve your game. 

6. Your one piece of advice for a new member.
Enjoy yourself and make sure you have a great time. Only when you are having fun will you have the energy to become a really great player. Do not burn yourself out, as this game is a marathon, not a sprint. 

7. The Beatles once said all you need is love, but is you are a reaper all you need is _________? (fill in the blank and tell me why)
Death & decay. Love makes you weak and vulnerable. We can't have any off that on the ice.

My visor, I am used to football helmets and I can't see a thing through this piece of plastic.

I'm already a succesfull Tier 1 Quarterback in the GFL, it's just that damned Quentin Barnes who gets in my way of actually winning the championship. Despite being here to play some hockey, my true goal will always remain to win that Galaxy Bowl together with the Orbiting Death.

I'd have to say my girlfriend. I'm lucky because she's a nurse so she knows how to help me when I end up injuring myself, which ends up happening pretty often 

Growing up my home ice was just outside Detroit, I played on a AAA team for a while so we ended up doing some traveling pretty often. We made a couple trips to Toronto and I have to say it's one of the coolest cities I've been to.

I feel like if anyone says someone other than Rocky they're wrong, right?

Oh yeah, too many times to count. Worst was probably when I accidentally texted my mom in high school trying to by alcohol from a friend.

10.What movie completely changes its plot when you change one letter in its title?

Dude, Where's My Cat?

12.What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable?

If you went in and bought some duct tape, rope, bleach, and some rubber gloves you'd end up having the cops on your tail by the time you left the parking lot.

#1-6: Ending 6/9/19 

#7-12: Ending 6/16/19

Someone I trust wouldn’t steal my belongings when I’m in pain. Most likely my brother.

My friend and I worked valet at a college, but all we really did was drive guests around campus on golf carts. We decided one day that we’d take tennis balls and hurl them at people for fun when they weren’t looking. We called this the “Boomstick.” If you’re wondering, I have literally no idea how we came up with this name.

Florida because that’s the only place I’ve ever played hockey outside of the VHLM. Plus, it’s a great place and I’m grateful I got to grow up there.

4. When you’ve had a bad day, what is the best thing a teammate has done to help you feel better?

Probably ordered me Chick-fil-A. That usually does the trick.

Get them Chick-fil-A, always works.

We’ll have to see how we fair in this postseason, as I haven’t done too much research into Reapers’ history. Someone is going to have to step up and deliver us a cup. There’s a chance it could be our GM as well. She’s done a brilliant job going from worst to building a powerhouse in this league.

My brother got a new phone one time, and I also hadn’t saved my manager’s phone number. So, one day I get a rather unprofessional text thinking it was my brother. Unfortunately, I found out five minutes too late when she responded "why did you just call me an idiot?"

My Chick-fil-A. Get your own.

9. If you could make a rule for the Reapers and everyone had to follow it, what would it be? 

Eat Chick-fil-A before and after every game. 

A Big Flea vs A Big Flee.

11. Using only images pick a teammate and describe how you feel about them. (Tag the teammate lol) 

@Mclovin

image.png.856e231570564d402e4006d2cd3c546a.png

An absolute beauty on ice.

12. What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable? 

Probably lingerie and say it's for me as I put it on over my clothes as I walk out. 

Edited by zepheter
Information for weekly update claims

7. Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person? (what did you say? and who was it?)

yes, i was sending a message to my mom saying that i pooped my pants and needed new underwear, but i accidentally sent it to barack obama. luckily obama is the homie and he got me some undies.

my locker, i need all that space for food

9.  If you could make a rule for the Reapers and everyone had to follow it, what would it be?

walter gets ALL the leftovers

10.What movie completely changes its plot when you change one letter in its title?

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Scone

i dont know how to put images but just pretend there is a big sexy man with huge muscles and a sharp jawline. that is how I picture @FrostBeard

12.What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable?

mac and cheese, a condom, and ragu

phila1.png

Hello my amazing Reaper team; old, new and returning! I made some moves this past week so that is going to be our theme. You know how it goes ;) 3 questions for 1 tpe, or  6 questions for a max of 2 tpe !

1. Did you think there would be more or less trades before the trade deadline on Wed. June the 5th?

2. What do you think of the trades?

3. Something nice you did for one of the New Guys: Anthony Hawk, Matt Tacco, Scotty Big Shotty, Condor Adrienne and Boone Jenton (if you are one of the guys we traded for tell me how the Reapers are doing at making you feel in your new home?)

4. Anthony Hawk, Matt Tacco, Scotty Big Shotty, Condor Adrienne and Boone Jenton were brought on to help us in our cup goals? Do you think this will help us keep up with the competition?  Who do you see being our biggest asset?

5. The Minnesota and Philadelphia Trades caused a lot of controversy , do you feel like that was warranted?

6. Are you excited to know that The Reapers clinched a playoff spot?

7. How do you deal with the excitement of playoff hockey?

8. Blade is buying treats for the team, what should she bring you ?

9. Comments on how the team is gelling after all the moves?

10. What’s a holiday that doesn’t exist that you’d like to create?

11. If you suddenly found out that your internal monologue for the last week was actually audible, how screwed would you be?

12.What would you choose as your animal sidekick if you were in a movie?

GM(s)

@BladeMaiden@Jubo07

Players

@cpetrella@zepheter@FerdaJets@uphillmoss@FrostBeard@11 Eleven@Matmenzinger@ItsMcLovin@Gabella19@ahawk2191@Patpou22@Smarch@FakeJenton@Psanchez55@Tophdaddy@Hybrid1486@Green@jblock3 @Sunburst

Edited by BladeMaiden

1 hour ago, BladeMaiden said:

phila1.png

1. Did you think there would be more or less trades before the trade deadline on Wed. June the 5th?

3. Something nice you did for one of the New Guys: Anthony Hawk, Matt Tacco, Scotty Big Shotty, Condor Adrienne and Boone Jenton (if you are one of the guys we traded for tell me how the Reapers are doing at making you feel in your new home?)

4. Anthony Hawk, Matt Tacco, Scotty Big Shotty, Condor Adrienne and Boone Jenton were brought on to help us in our cup goals? Do you think this will help us keep up with the competition?  Who do you see being our biggest asset?

5. The Minnesota and Philadelphia Trades caused a lot of controversy , do you feel like that was warranted?

11. If you suddenly found out that your internal monologue for the last week was actually audible, how screwed would you be?

1. Personally I think the Reapers are doing great as is right now, but that's not saying we can't improve even more, so who knows?

4. Yes, I think they have what it takes to help round out the team, but I can't honestly say for sure who our biggest asset gained was seeing as FrostBeard is tearing things up and is a dimension of his own production wise.

6. Absolutely ecstatic. Everyone saw it coming after the changes made this last off season but if any doubters existed before our clinch, they all are quiet now and finally taking this team seriously. I could not be more happy to see this team in the position they are now.

7. Considering this is my first time playing in pro playoffs, I'm sure some of the traits will carry over from when I was younger. The excitement of stepping on the ice for warm ups and hearing the crowd erupt will be such an motivator that I feel we'll just feed off the energy and take over any home game we play.

8. More pink tape perhaps?

9. Our production and end of year standing speaks for itself. This is a team that works like a charm together, and everybody is on the same page. There honestly isn't one game that doesn't show how far this team has come chemistry wise.

21 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

phila1.png

Hello my amazing Reaper team; old, new and returning! I made some moves this past week so that is going to be our theme. You know how it goes ;) 3 questions for 1 tpe, or  6 questions for a max of 2 tpe !

GM(s)

@BladeMaiden@Jubo07

Players

@cpetrella@zepheter@FerdaJets@uphillmoss@FrostBeard@11 Eleven@Matmenzinger@ItsMcLovin@Gabella19@ahawk2191@Patpou22@Smarch@FakeJenton@Psanchez55@Tophdaddy@Hybrid1486@Green@jblock3 @Sunburst

1. I was expecting less, as this is my first season i was a little surprised lol. Reapers had like 4 trades alone i think.

2. I think its really cool to see teams trying to go all in when they know they have to rebuild next year. Or in our case, a restock while still being able to compete for this year and next.

3. Its been really good so far. Everyone is super friendly on the discord and there always seems to be good conversations going. 

6. Yes im pretty stoked, itll be cool to push for a championship.

7. Just take things one game at a time. Dont let the pressure get to me, or get too excited that the nerves start to kick in. Just stay even keel as always.

10. Id like something in June, would be a perfect time to have an extra day off as where I live it really doesnt start to get warm until then.

1. Did you think there would be more or less trades before the trade deadline on Wed. June the 5th?

Honestly I thought there would be a few more teams making moves. A few more teams could have sold.

Overall they were really solid, in my opinion we've solidified the cup here in Philly and Minnesota will definitely be in good standings next season.

3. Something nice you did for one of the New Guys: Anthony Hawk, Matt Tacco, Scotty Big Shotty, CondorAdrienne and Boone Jenton (if you are one of the guys we traded for tell me how the Reapers are doing at making you feel in your new home?)

Well of course Blade and Frostbeard immediately made me feel welcome upon my return, but I also have to thank our AGM in welcoming me to the team as well.

4. Anthony Hawk, Matt Tacco, Scotty Big Shotty, Condor Adrienne andBoone Jenton were brought on to help us in our cup goals? Do you think this will help us keep up with the competition?  Who do you see being our biggest asset? 

The trades help all around but I definitely think Jenton is proving himself as a valuable piece of the team.

Nah not at all, it was just a case of two GM's making the best moves for their teams.

6. Are you excited to know that The Reapers clinched a playoff spot? Absolutely. Philly deserves it, and coming off a cup win last season in Minnesota, I'm more than excited to add another to my resume.

Less trades, usually trade deadlines aren't really active due to a lot of franchises already being at their cap. I'm used to no activity on trade deadline day

3. Something nice you did for one of the New Guys: Anthony Hawk, Matt Tacco, Scotty Big Shotty, Condor Adrienne and Boone Jenton (if you are one of the guys we traded for tell me how the Reapers are doing at making you feel in your new home?)

After being welcomed in the locker room it was nice to be able to introduced to people talking about earth sports like formula 1, while not as exciting as anything I encountered on other planets, it has it's charm ;)

Boone Jenton has already been great for us, i just recall him having a 4 assist game already. Talk about making an impact!

Of course, playing in the post season is what every sporter goes for. Why would we compete for anything less than winning?

I just contain it, we got some games to focus on. Nothing to celebrate just yet.

Being a part of the Purist nation, I think Earth should create a holiday to celebrate my arrival on Earth. Likely being one of the first alien lifeforms to start to live on this planet is something that should be celebrated world wide.

It's just another game for me.

All the white chocolate in the world.

It's been an adjustment for sure, but I feel like we are all playing our best hockey now.

Month-off-from-work-mas

Very screwed, especially around my boss.

A penguin for sure

Posting again because I didn't know you can't use a link more than once to update.

We’ll have to see how we fair in this postseason, as I haven’t done too much research into Reapers’ history. Someone is going to have to step up and deliver us a cup. There’s a chance it could be our GM as well. She’s done a brilliant job going from worst to building a powerhouse in this league.

My brother got a new phone one time, and I also hadn’t saved my manager’s phone number. So, one day I get a rather unprofessional text thinking it was my brother. Unfortunately, I found out five minutes too late when she responded "why did you just call me an idiot?"

My Chick-fil-A. Get your own.

9. If you could make a rule for the Reapers and everyone had to follow it, what would it be? 

Eat Chick-fil-A before and after every game. 

A Big Flea vs A Big Flee.

11. Using only images pick a teammate and describe how you feel about them. (Tag the teammate lol)

image.png.856e231570564d402e4006d2cd3c546a.png

An absolute beauty on ice.

Probably lingerie and say it's for me as I put it on over my clothes as I walk out. 

The guys on the team have been great so far, everyone has done a great job of making me feel welcome.

I think the additions will be a huge benefit for the Reapers come playoff time, the amount of depth we have now is unreal. And I would like to think that my guy Boone Jenton would be the biggest asset, but all the guys we added will be big role players on the team

Absolutely! Everyone wants to be able to have a chance to perform in the playoffs so it's nice to know we have locked up that opportunity. Now its time to get prepared

I think you just have to embrace it and use that excitement on the ice. There's a reason playoff hockey is the best thing in professional sports.

Oh I'd be happy with anything. I'm not huge on sweets so how about a round of steaks for the boys!

I think the team is gelling perfectly with the new players adjusting to their new roles. It seems like the production of a lot of the players is at an all-time high.

I think I'd have to go with a bengal tiger, those things are fierce and I'm pretty sure i'd be able to saddle-up on one

Playoff hockey is the best thing to happen. This will be my second season in the playoffs. I played in the cup finals last season but fell short, I look forward to bringing all that I have to bring home the cup to Philly.

8. Blade is buying treats for the team, what should she bring you 

Fruit snacks and Juice Boxes. Nothing else.

I think we are gelling well and I am looking forward to seeing how deep we can go in the playoffs.

Stanley Cup finals should be a two week holiday.

I would be the most hated man in Boston..

Dog.. Who doesn't love dogs??

I think most of us expected more but to be fair, most of the deals were done in the couple weeks leading into the draft.

We did very well improving our offensive and defensive depth. I think the highlight was handling the Chism trade. We held out on the lower-value offers which in the end landed us a favourable return.

3. What is something nice you did for one of the New Guys: Anthony Hawk, Matt Tacco, Scotty Big Shotty, Condor Adrienne and Boone Jenton?
I made team sigs for each of them as a welcome gift to the franchise.

Tocco and Jenton out of the gate have been our biggest return on investment, but really each of these guys make us better whether they play a depth role or in the spotlight. Condor, Scotty and Hawk knew from the get-go they wouldn't be receiving a lot of ice time due to how deep we already were. They have warmed up nicely to their roles and make us better in more ways than a stat sheet can ever draw up.

The market wasn't there, simple as that. Most teams made their moves a week or two prior. Minny signed a new GM who wanted to make an immediate impact for the teams future, and he absolutely accomplished that.

There really was never any concern with how many high-end draft picks we had. Our lines clicked fairly quickly and it's been smooth sailing since.

7. How do you deal with the excitement of playoff hockey?

Keep to routine m and remain in gameday form.

Cheesecake, cheesecake infused brownies, cheesecake bites, cheesequake DQ blizzard... I like cheesecake

Better than at any point this season, especially depth wise.

Reapers inception into the VHLM. A great franchise deserved a dedicated day don’t you think?

Blademaiden may have some questions for me. We went for an AGM/GM dinner late in the week to discuss the playoffs, and well, I’m a dude and she’s a lady. The meet was all professional and ended with some apple crumble with vanilla bean icecream.

12.What would you choose as your animal sidekick if you were in a movie?

We all know Rocket Raccoon, so how about Torpedo the Land Shark ? ?

I thought there were a fair amount of trades on the deadline. As many as one should expect.

I believe the trades made sense for each team. 

I didn't get to play with Jenton all that much, but I scored off of a pass from him so I guess that counts.

4. Anthony Hawk, Matt Tacco, Scotty BigShotty, Condor Adrienne and Boone Jenton were brought on to help us in our cup goals. Do you think this will help us keep up with the competition?  Who do you see being our biggest asset? 

I envision that they will help us greatly down the stretch, and make the biggest impact with depth scoring in a long playoff series. I don't think I could say one will contribute more than the others. 

5. The Minnesota and Philadelphia trades caused a lot of controversy, do you feel like that was warranted? 

I think they helped us get to where we are now, and hopefully add the finishing touch as we go into the playoffs. I'm not opposed to giving away a couple top picks to get more players that have the opportunity to grow after the draft.

6. Are you excited to know that the Reapers clinched a playoff spot? 

I'm thrilled. We are where we should've been all season long, on top of the league.

3. Something nice you did for one of the New Guys: Anthony Hawk, Matt Tacco, Scotty Big Shotty, Condor Adrienne and Boone Jenton (if you are one of the guys we traded for tell me how the Reapers are doing at making you feel in your new home?)

Well, you probably know me well and know that I am all about them wieners. I gave at least 3 wieners for each of them and threw in a can of Pepsi too. But seriously, love those guys, great people and really involved, so in playoff time there are more wieners coming for them!

4. Anthony Hawk, Matt Tacco, Scotty Big Shotty, Condor Adrienne and Boone Jenton were brought on to help us in our cup goals? Do you think this will help us keep up with the competition?  Who do you see being our biggest asset?

I believe that everyone who was in Philly and joined us after the trades is here to win and we are all here to show that teamwork is the key to success in playoff time! I am personally super happy to see my man Matt Tocco back in Philly, we go back to the last season when we both started our careers in Reaper jerseys. 

5. The Minnesota and Philadelphia Trades caused a lot of controversies, do you feel like that was warranted?

Well, Minnesota made trades that helped them and Philadelphia made trades that helped them. I understand the whole controversy part but then again, who really cares about that, our guys are ready to win and all I can say is good luck to Minnesota in seasons to come!

I was extremely happy with our accomplishments! Clinching playoff spot so fast was a real treat and I believe that everyone will need to watch out when they meet us in playoffs!

I usually spend the day before first playoff game eating wieners with hot mustard and watching all Star Trek TNG movies, especially Nemesis as that brings fire to my belly and heart! 

I can tell you this - I wouldn't be sitting here and writing this answer, I would probably be somewhere deep in woods, in an abandoned shack waiting for Astrid to come and make me join... Well, who cares really right?