Philadelphia Reapers Press Conference

BladeMaiden

On 7/15/2019 at 11:21 PM, BladeMaiden said:

2-What is your on ice personality (are you a leader, calm, feisty, the penalty baiter?)

3-Do you show up to every practice, and are you on time?

5-How do you think the season is going now that we are a few games in?

6-How do you feel about being in 2nd place?

7-The Reapers are known for being a team that works hard until they accomplish their goals, do you think you fit that persona?

11- What do you think of the lines and where you are in the lineup?

2. I’m definitely more of a calm player. I like to keep cool and collected as I always seem to play better with a clear mind.

3. I show up to every practice, but I never fail to be a few minutes late. Always just a bad habit of mine that I can’t seem to break

5. Great actually! We’ve only lost a few times and we’re currently leading the lead in standings. The season is going just as i’d hoped!

6. Probably late to the party on this question. It was nice being in second place, but is even greater now that we’re in first.  

7. Absolutely this fits my persona. I’ve always been a believer in the saying “hard work pays off” and clearly it is for our team right now. Best believe we I didn’t get where I am if it wasn’t for the work I put in.

11. I can’t speak too much on this since i’m no GM, but I like how are lines are set up especially because they’ve been working for us. I’m currently on the 2nd line (I believe?)

1-Favorite Summer activity?

1. Im a big golf guy. Love going out to play a round with the boys on the weekend or in evening, pretty fun and sometimes relaxing. 

2-Do you like the weather to be hot or cold? (why)

2. This is a tough one. I like the cold weather for hockey and skiing and such, but i get tired of it after a while. But in the summer its the same thing, if it gets too hot i want it to end. Perfect summer temp for me is right in the 20-25 C range.

4-Should VHL and VHLM teams have fun summer logos? what would ours look like?

4. Would be kinda fun. Could add a baseball cap and sunglasses to the Reaper for us or something like that lol

5-lemonade, sweet tea, iced tea, beer or a cooler? what is the perfect summer drink?

5. Nothing better than a cold corona on the back deck after a warm day out on the golf course.

6-Who puts alcohol in their water bottle?

6. I think  Blade does for sure. Gotta spice things up a little bit when youre always watching the team win. 

7-Team member with the craziest reputation and what they did to deserve it.

7. Probably Fang. Dude is a complete savage in the crease. I think by now everyone knows to give him a wide berth in the crease, those hacks he gives out are not gentle. Even in practice one time he gave me a nice chop to the calf, that bruise didnt go away for 3 weeks!

1-Favorite Summer activity?

Swimming, Drinkin’ Boating, Drinkin’ ya know

Hot. I live in Atlantic Canada for my childhood so I got my fair share of the cold.

4-Should VHL and VHLM teams have fun summer logos? what would ours look like? No that’s way too tacky.

5-lemonade, sweet tea, iced tea, beer or a cooler? what is the perfect summer drink? Gotta love that Twisted Tea.

6-Who puts alcohol in their water bottle? Me and Probably Fang. He’s too wild to be sober.

7-Team member with the craziest reputation and what they did to deserve it. Fang. he’s a wild man, slashing players, mouthing off, I love it.

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 11:43 PM, BladeMaiden said:

phila1.png

Hi Team I know i have been a bit lazy with the press conference questions lately so I have a new bunch for you! Here are 16 new questions hot off the presses! This Weeks Theme Summer Fun & Teammates A reminder for all our new Reapers that answering 3 is worth 1 tpe and answering 6 is worth 2 !

5-lemonade, sweet tea, iced tea, beer or a cooler? what is the perfect summer drink?

To set the scene for the next few questions The Reapers are Throwing a Pool party! Blade is having the whole team over at the house plus everyone in "The Graveyard" in our LR.

8-What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXIjFfImhD5fkCpDZUeXdor images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0BsxZcZZPsRhc26eCWoSorbeav.jpgor Oversized-Disney-Pool-Floats-2-518x500.j

9- What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9nyllwON87EzGYTuUn6Lor images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0jRTYLE8EmXUnZR64cdgorimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRKNBibOcvKU0dIRJnE0Hor file_ea8cc488.jpeg?width=1200&region=0,0

10-What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqq5xE59OQ8sxm8ZaBzUxorFun-Pool-Floats-you-Need-This-summer-1.jor5cdd75aa93a1520b2c4cded4-750.jpg or images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShThvq9KX4vm0UTImcOBV

11-What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyUDyQZ-uvwmGwldUi49n(pick one)

Mimosa_Inc_Guide_To_Arranging_Inflatable

12-What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbXSqCwn7HF2nar0drn-c or images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJA2DxjvxG_rmw2KaWqg0or images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnsnvtrz0tLHxRCNQgx5F

13-What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_wDS9dWJ54ufO4V4W3HVor images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3XRzhuA9VUPb9U7TyISp orimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_7vpcrZshBDhGLmTw1Qv

14-What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTT18qnulkA7bTWYfCqkUIor images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBg034uJTWUdg_O7qly-0or images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPX6P4MMwsuGG1KIM0vFJ(it's a pink coffin lol)

15-What are you bringing to our Summer bash?

16-Did you have fun at the party? what did you do while there?

Team Tag:

GM @BladeMaiden

AGM @Jubo07

Team:

@FerdaJets @Jayrad28 @Spartacus @zepheter @RJMW @Shaka @Dilly Dilly @Big Mac @Benson @Ty343 @THEMARD @Psanchez55 @Green @Tophdaddy @Jayhawk @Midnite @Riggsy @Sunburst @uphillmoss

5. I don't really care as long as it has some bite to it.

6. I think everyone except for Condor. He has some religious exception to it or something, I don't really know. I just think he is being boring.

7. I am amazed that everyone thinks I am the crazy one. Sure I slashed a couple of people, but Condor keeps saying he is from another planet. 

8.s-l300.jpg

This is my ducky. I do not care what anyone thinks of my ducky, it is mine. If you touch my ducky, you die.

9. Untitled.png

@Psanchez55

10. Untitled.png

@Green

11 .The narwhal is perfect for @Sharkstrong

12.Untitled.png

@Big Mac

13. Untitled.png

@Jubo07 Because of your "brilliant" southern accent on our draft night podcast. 

14. Untitled.png

@BladeMaiden goes all in with her reaper persona. 

15. I am bringing my special ducky. And also something to protect my ducky.

16. No, I want to kill Condor now 

Hitting the Beach in the Dominican, or my pool, or hang inside with the A/C blasting

I like both the hot and cold, but not to the extremes, there's something unpleasant about +40 degrees or - 40 degrees Celsius. Yes thats a huge swing but we definatley get that here. 

Nope. A brand is a brand. You don't see NIKE or ADIDAS changing their logos for the summer.

All of the Above, some even mixed together. Put that Lemonade with a cooler or Sweet tea, Get that Iced tea spiked, BEER is BEER!

Your talking to him. Oh and our GM and COACH. I'm convinced it's the only way to handle us with sanity.

Hitting the links or spending an afternoon out on a kayak.

Can I say in between? Extremes are no fun for this guy.

I am definitely one of those people that complains it is too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer ?

No but I'd like to see a Reaper on Summer vacay. Everyone needs a break now and then.

grim-reaper-beach-instagram-photos-swimr

A tall glass of Brick Wahl ;) lol

I'm always down for a cold brew tea.

Whoever is the backup any given night. It gets fairly boring counting shots on goal on a clipboard.

Flashback for purposely stopping pucks with his face.

On 7/24/2019 at 9:43 PM, BladeMaiden said:

phila1.png

Hi Team I know i have been a bit lazy with the press conference questions lately so I have a new bunch for you! Here are 16 new questions hot off the presses! This Weeks Theme Summer Fun & Teammates A reminder for all our new Reapers that answering 3 is worth 1 tpe and answering 6 is worth 2 !

To set the scene for the next few questions The Reapers are Throwing a Pool party! Blade is having the whole team over at the house plus everyone in "The Graveyard" in our LR.

8-What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXIjFfImhD5fkCpDZUeXdor images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0BsxZcZZPsRhc26eCWoSorbeav.jpgor Oversized-Disney-Pool-Floats-2-518x500.j

9- What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9nyllwON87EzGYTuUn6Lor images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0jRTYLE8EmXUnZR64cdgorimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRKNBibOcvKU0dIRJnE0Hor file_ea8cc488.jpeg?width=1200&region=0,0

10-What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqq5xE59OQ8sxm8ZaBzUxorFun-Pool-Floats-you-Need-This-summer-1.jor5cdd75aa93a1520b2c4cded4-750.jpg or images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShThvq9KX4vm0UTImcOBV

11-What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyUDyQZ-uvwmGwldUi49n(pick one)

Mimosa_Inc_Guide_To_Arranging_Inflatable

12-What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbXSqCwn7HF2nar0drn-c or images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJA2DxjvxG_rmw2KaWqg0or images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnsnvtrz0tLHxRCNQgx5F

13-What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_wDS9dWJ54ufO4V4W3HVor images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3XRzhuA9VUPb9U7TyISp orimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_7vpcrZshBDhGLmTw1Qv

14-What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTT18qnulkA7bTWYfCqkUIor images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBg034uJTWUdg_O7qly-0or images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPX6P4MMwsuGG1KIM0vFJ(it's a pink coffin lol)

15-What are you bringing to our Summer bash?

16-Did you have fun at the party? what did you do while there?

Team Tag:

GM @BladeMaiden

AGM @Jubo07

Team:

@FerdaJets @Jayrad28 @Spartacus @zepheter @RJMW @Shaka @Dilly Dilly @Big Mac @Benson @Ty343 @THEMARD @Psanchez55 @Green @Tophdaddy @Jayhawk @Midnite @Riggsy @Sunburst @uphillmoss

1. Video games, Playing hockey with non pros, and tv

2. Cold. Where I grew up was always the perfect temperature but or some reason I can’t take heat

4. Of course. Ours would be a flaming reaper 

5. Lemonade of course

6. Fang

8. The rubber duck is definitely one that used to belong to Fang. Before we killed it though. 
9. The eggplant floatie belongs to Scotty Bigshotty. He loves to score so with the ladies, so the eggplant fits for him
10. I'm going to claim the enterprise for myself, it's my only way out of this damned planet
11. The American eagle floatee would be for Case Martell, he is up and top american and proud of his country.
12. The crocodile with his mouth open floatie would be for Bud Knight, it's the one he can lean back on and enjoy his beers
13. The pink coffin goes to Brandon Leblanc. He won't outscore me for much longer when I'm done with him. 

image.png

Hello My Reapers! Here are 12 more questions for you to pick from ! Category is Oh Shit, Our Bus Broke Down! (must be why we lost to Yukon... we didn't show up lol) A reminder for all our new Reapers that answering 3 is worth 1 tpe and answering 6 is worth 2 !

1-What were you doing when the Bus broke down?

2-Favorite team activity we do on the bus?

3-Who don't you want to get stuck sitting with?

4-Who Brings the best snacks on the bus and do they share?

5-Who has the best survival skills on the team?

6- Did anyone freak out?

7-How would you blend with a native tribe if you were lost in the middle of Canada?

8-How did management deal with the issue?

9-Most ridiculous thing someone has ever tried to bring on the Bus.

10- Someone pulled a Bus prank who is it and what did they do?

11- Were there any injuries that occurred while waiting for a replacement bus.

12- The coach pulls out some card and board games to pass the time, what did you play? (who did you play with? did you win?)

Bonus Question:

What should the new team transportation look like and what features should it have!

This Press Conference is Dedicated to  @Patpou22 who had some bad luck driving home this weekend, You Bros and Philly are thinking of you Pat!

Team Tag:

GM @BladeMaiden

AGM @Jubo07

Team:

1. I was making sure sunny knew his place. Intimidating him, Having him fetch me things, you know, typical backup goalie stuff.

2. I don’t really know. The one thing that I hate is when blade decides that everyone should play “lock fang in his cage.” It’s not a fun game. I don’t like my cage. It prevents me from slashing people.

3. I hate sitting next to sabertooth. He always gets really mad, and starts asking me why I am not the best skater on the team. Like how far away does he think the bench is?!?!

4. I wouldn’t exactly call them snacks, but Big Mac usually brings a lot of burgers and stuff. Just don’t let sabertooth catch you with them

5. Probably Sabertooth. I don’t know why, but with that kind of a name you have to have some skills. Although his back injury might cause him some problems.

6. I don’t think so. Some people tell me I am acting ridiculous, they are lying. I try to tell them how I am being perfectly fine, but they just get mad. Blade likes to break up these arguments by starting a game of “lock fang in his cage”It’s smart of her to try and distract us when we are fighting. I just wish she would chose a different game.

7. I wouldn’t try to. I just tricked Condor ( @Green) into talking to them himself. I told him to treat them like Ki. With how bigoted he is, he made such a fool out of himself.

8. I don’t really know. Management was busy managing a fire I totally didn’t set.

9. People keep telling me that bringing Dr. Duckstructicus on the bus is not allowed. I don’t know what they are complaining about. He only takes up like 5 rows!

10. Like I said earlier, as revenge for popping my ducky, I got condor to go and talk with the locals. Let’s just say he had to get out of there real quik.

11. Unfortunately not. Condor was able to out run the horde chasing him.

12. Usually we play some board and card games. The problem is that sometimes Blade doesn’t let me out of my cage when we play these things, so it is very difficult. But I can still play some card games like poker with my Dmen

Bonus. It should be a giant flying rubber ducky.  If we do not get this, I am quitting.

Edited by uphillmoss

On 7/25/2019 at 12:43 AM, BladeMaiden said:

3- Where would you like to go on a summer vacation!

(Ignore the bad english ,doing this as Gunnar)

1. I like to swim very much 

2. Pretty cold in Iceland I miss home very much, so I have to settle with cold.

3. Back to my home country might visit Canada.

4. Well the reapers logo is too good to change

5. I’ll go with iced tea not too sweet good enough cold nice drink

6. Fang Flashback

On 8/2/2019 at 1:32 PM, BladeMaiden said:

image.png

Hello My Reapers! Here are 12 more questions for you to pick from ! Category is Oh Shit, Our Bus Broke Down! (must be why we lost to Yukon... we didn't show up lol) A reminder for all our new Reapers that answering 3 is worth 1 tpe and answering 6 is worth 2 !

2-Favorite team activity we do on the bus?

4-Who Brings the best snacks on the bus and do they share?

5-Who has the best survival skills on the team?

6- Did anyone freak out?

7-How would you blend with a native tribe if you were lost in the middle of Canada?

8-How did management deal with the issue?

10- Someone pulled a Bus prank who is it and what did they do?

11- Were there any injuries that occurred while waiting for a replacement bus.

12- The coach pulls out some card and board games to pass the time, what did you play? (who did you play with? did you win?)

Bonus Question:

What should the new team transportation look like and what features should it have!

This Press Conference is Dedicated to  @Patpou22 who had some bad luck driving home this weekend, You Bros and Philly are thinking of you Pat!

Team Tag:

GM @BladeMaiden

AGM @Jubo07

Team:

1. Playing Smash with my teammates 

2. When we pour water on people sleeping

3. The coach. 

4. Sunny. And of course

5. I would say I do since I have been in crazy situations 

6. Nah we’re hockey players. We have been in worse situations.

Trying to listen to some music, I needed to try to avoid having to deal with a particular person.

Who do you think. Dr Ducktale or however that thing is called. Why on earth would you bring a big rubber duck flatable on a bus and treat it like an actual person.  I'm sick and tired of hearing the entire trip 'And does ducky want a cookie as well?'

6- Did anyone freak out?
Who do you  think. Fang of course. He was afraid of his duck being attacked by the wild ants that were walking on the side of the road.

I would treat em as Ki, they are probably exactly the same as these savages.

What do you think. Bringing that inflatable duck alongside. We even had to leave our backup goalie behind as the duck took Sunny's seat...

Cards against humanity with the entire team. My humor is out-of-this-world.  Shamefully the rest didn't think so as the drunk guy won.

phila1.png

Hello to the most cutthroat player in the VHLM! Here are 15 questions for this week tribute to the TPE Gods (Yes I am being dramatic this week) ! This Weeks Theme Waivers, Initiation, and Playoffs..Oh My! A reminder to everyone that answering 3 is worth 1 tpe and answering 6 is worth 2 !

1-Benny Graves Has the perfect name for a Reaper, what is one question you have for this new C who has already made an impact on our lines?

2-Brock Louth come from a family that has run Vancouver/Quebec for many generations. How do you think Philly will benefit from having a player that comes from such rich hockey bloodlines?

3-Fun fact the Simmers accidentally put Cinnamon Block in our lines as Cinnamon Roll... do you think it was an accident or a shot at OMG?

4-Cinnamon Block is the first female skater to be on Philly. Will you act differently now that there is a lady on the team how did you introduce yourself to her? (OMG for you what are some weird things the guys did to welcome you to the team?)

5-Did you get initiated onto the Reapers, if so who initiated you and what did they ask you to do?

6-Do you plan on initiating any our our new waivers? what are you going to ask them to do? If you are a waiver pick up what would you do to the next group of guys coming into Philly?

7- How do you think Philly will do in the Playoffs this season?

8- Predict who will be the point leader in the Playoffs?

9- How many assists will Fang get in the Playoffs?

10-Who has the most penalty minutes in the Playoffs? Describe what dirty tricks they pulled to end up in the box. (Did someone pull a Marchand?)

11-With a full roster that also mean out bus is full (there are no empty seats and no I'm not buying a bigger bus, this franchise isn't made of money!) Time to pick a bus buddy :) who are you sitting next to and what did you do to pass the time on the bus?

12-What are your hopes moving forward for the Playoffs? Any hopes about who your line mates would be moving forward?

13-Apparently your GM can't count and had gone over the Roster Limit of 18 player and 2 Goalies does this concern you? Did you read her punishment post  (Read it Here)? Would you have written the 150 word article on how awesome one of the VHLM commissioners are and forgone job pay or would you have let them take a 4th round pick?

14-Do you think that the Reapers should put on the Golden Scythe awards? Basically have our own set of team awards we give out. If we did this. Would you want the team to hold a secret vote for the awards or would you like for them to be decided by the GM and AGM?

15. Name some Awards you would like to see given out if we had the Golden Scythe awards.

Team Tag:

GM @BladeMaiden

AGM @Jubo07

Team:

@FerdaJets @Jayrad28 @zepheter @RJMW @Shaka @Dilly Dilly @Big Mac @Benson @Ty343 @Psanchez55 @Green @Tophdaddy @Jayhawk @Midnite @Sunburst @uphillmoss @STZ @Beaviss @ontanis @omgitshim

Edited by BladeMaiden
Called Cinnamon Block, Cinnamon Roll lol

8 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

3-Fun fact the Simmers accidentally put Cinnamon Block in our lines as Cinnamon Roll... do you think it was an accident or a shot at OMG?

4-Cinnamon Roll is the first female skater to be on Philly. Will you act differently now that there is a lady on the team how did you introduce yourself to her? (OMG for you what are some weird things the guys did to welcome you to the team?)

smh

10 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

smh

It's been a long day for me and I think i might be hungry ...lol

episode 1 mistake GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

at least I didn't call her Cinnamon Buns ;) lol I'll go fix it

Edited by BladeMaiden

22 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

2-Brock Louth come from a family that has run Vancouver/Quebec for many generations. How do you think Philly will benefit from having a player that comes from such rich hockey bloodlines?

12-What are your hopes moving forward for the Playoffs? Any hopes about who your line mates would be moving forward?

2. I personally feel any addition to our team is a benefit, but having Brock Louth join us will only add on to our already successful season. It's always nice to have a fellow Canadian join the team as well.

3. I feel like it most likely was an accident. Guarantee the Simmers were craving some at the time.

7. I feel like we, Philly, have pretty good odds to make a deep run all the way to the finals. With how the season is currently going, I can see us winning the cup as well.

8. Although he's not a player of our team I'd have to say Zeno Miniti from the Ottawa Lynx. He's been unbelieve so far this season and currently leads the league in points as of right now so it would make sense...assuming they do make it all the way to the finals.

9. I think Fang could probably squeak in 3 or 4 assists, but as a goalie it would be pretty tough.

12. I want to win the cup with this team! I can't say I'd hope to really play with one individual player. I'd hope to share the ice with every one of my teammates at some point.  

Edited by Midnite

23 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

phila1.png

Hello to the most cutthroat player in the VHLM! Here are 15 questions for this week tribute to the TPE Gods (Yes I am being dramatic this week) ! This Weeks Theme Waivers, Initiation, and Playoffs..Oh My! A reminder to everyone that answering 3 is worth 1 tpe and answering 6 is worth 2 !

1-Benny Graves Has the perfect name for a Reaper, what is one question you have for this new C who has already made an impact on our lines?

4-Cinnamon Block is the first female skater to be on Philly. Will you act differently now that there is a lady on the team how did you introduce yourself to her? (OMG for you what are some weird things the guys did to welcome you to the team?)

5-Did you get initiated onto the Reapers, if so who initiated you and what did they ask you to do?

6-Do you plan on initiating any our our new waivers? what are you going to ask them to do? If you are a waiver pick up what would you do to the next group of guys coming into Philly?

10-Who has the most penalty minutes in the Playoffs? Describe what dirty tricks they pulled to end up in the box. (Did someone pull a Marchand?)

11-With a full roster that also mean out bus is full (there are no empty seats and no I'm not buying a bigger bus, this franchise isn't made of money!) Time to pick a bus buddy :) who are you sitting next to and what did you do to pass the time on the bus?

13-Apparently your GM can't count and had gone over the Roster Limit of 18 player and 2 Goalies does this concern you? Did you read her punishment post  (Read it Here)? Would you have written the 150 word article on how awesome one of the VHLM commissioners are and forgone job pay or would you have let them take a 4th round pick?

14-Do you think that the Reapers should put on the Golden Scythe awards? Basically have our own set of team awards we give out. If we did this. Would you want the team to hold a secret vote for the awards or would you like for them to be decided by the GM and AGM?

15. Name some Awards you would like to see given out if we had the Golden Scythe awards.

Team Tag:

GM @BladeMaiden

AGM @Jubo07

Team:

@FerdaJets @Jayrad28 @zepheter @RJMW @Shaka @Dilly Dilly @Big Mac @Benson @Ty343 @Psanchez55 @Green @Tophdaddy @Jayhawk @Midnite @Sunburst @uphillmoss @STZ @Beaviss @ontanis @omgitshim

1. Who is your role model on the team, and why is it me? ;)

3. Simmer was probably just hungry, thats all.

4. Nope, shes super chill so i dont have to act any differently. Not that i did any weird stuff to begin with lol

7. I think we will win it all again. I think we are deeper than Ottawa for sure.

8. Gonna go with myself on this one lol, nothing wrong with betting on yourself. 

10. I think Pearson will get that one. Hes reallllly good at pissing everyone off lol. But the good thing is that hes usually taking someone from the other team with him. 

1-I would like to ask him what his first reaction was when he saw Fang slash other members of the team, specifically Condor Adrienne.
3-I don’t think the simmers make accidents like that. I think someone has it out for omg, if I was him, I would be checking my build in the sim because a 70 in leadership won’t help anyone.
4-I (Fang) noticed right away Cinna was a girl and of course I haven’t been acting any differently. I normally stumble into the back-up locker room where Cinnamon changes. I have no idea why she was angry about it I was just offering to help her put her equipment on.
5- Nobody initiates Fang, Fang initiates others! Even when I was a rookie I initiated the veteran players!
6-I was really hoping we would be getting another goalie so that I could have another slave…I mean friend do stuff for me.  I mean sunny looks pretty worn out So Benny Graves is probably my next victim!
8- Fang will be the points leader. As an offensive goalie I know I will dominate the competition!

On 8/9/2019 at 3:04 AM, BladeMaiden said:

Will you beat the careers of Unassisted and Osbourne?

A championship, it just must be. When Louth managed Ottawa they also won the VHLM.

Definitly not accidental. I think Cinnamon Buns should sue the league officials for mispronouncing her name.

Why settle for less than a cup victory? 

LeBlanc, he steals all my points.

A grand total of nothing.

Its funny this happened during our debacle with having too many players on our roster. Now were stuck with a scratched player in the index that doesn't even show up as a player on the portal lol

I think we have a strong chance to repeat as champions. We certainly have a lot of work to do as there are some hot teams at the moment. The most effective action we can take is continue to collect as much TPE as we can before then and strengthen up our depth.

Brandon LeBlanc. He has taken then opportunity this season on the top pairing and power-play. He seems to have a part in a good portion of our scoring plays.

Just to put a smile on his face I really do hope he gets one.

11-With a full roster that also mean our bus is full (there are no empty seats and no I'm not buying a bigger bus, this franchise isn't made of money!) Time to pick a bus buddy :) who are you sitting next to and what did you do to pass the time on the bus?
None other than our backup tendy Sunny! I like peace and quiet when I'm traveling. Strategizing with Blade is also commonplace on the bus.

We are still toying with our depth lines trying to up our secondary scoring numbers. At the same time we don't want to negatively effect our top six or throw off ice time numbers.

I really hope we do good. I think we've had a rough couple sims since the addition of the young waiver pickups. Thankfully we are gaining TPE fast and should be more of an asset than liability once Playoffs start.

Louth is going to be close to the 200 cap by the start of Playoffs. I think he shines in his first playoff run with the Reapers!

11-With a full roster that also mean out bus is full (there are no empty seats and no I'm not buying a bigger bus, this franchise isn't made of money!) Time to pick a bus buddy :) who are you sitting next to and what did you do to pass the time on the bus?

Well, @Beaviss and I were a package when deciding the VHLM destination, might as well sit together.

I'm hoping that I can earn enough TPE to be relevant in the playoffs. I'm really just hoping to have a good +/- and chip in some important goals. I'm enjoying the team - very active, that's really what I was hoping for in my first playoff run anyways.

It's a great idea. There are a lot of active players on the team, and with so many contributors it's a great way to recognize individuals that might not be recognized in the league level.

Grimm Reaper - Most Feared

Reaper of Rewards - Most Likely to Succeed

Philly Cheesesteak Raper - Fattest

phila1.png

Hello to the most cutthroat player in the VHLM! Here are 16 questions for this week :)This Weeks Theme Awards, Announcements and Reaper Fun  A reminder to everyone that answering 3 is worth 1 tpe and answering 6 is worth 2 !

Awards

The Reapers will be doing teams awards this season the following questions will pertain to the Golden Scythe awards!

1- Give 3 Team voted awards we should have.

2- Give 3 GM Voted Awards we should have.

3- Are you excited that you might live on in the Reapers history books?

4- What are your feelings on these awards?

5- How many should we give out?

Announcements

6-How do you feel about the VHL expanding?

7-How do you feel about the league and it's constant expansion?

8-Philly had a number of it's own announcements, now that the smoke has cleared how do you feel about having a GM that quit and came back in under 48 hours.

9-If you were to GM a team in the VHL what would it be and how you you brand it?

10-there have been a lot for announcements this week, make your own. (make me laugh)

Reaper fun

11- ok lets play a game. Out of our active roster who do you Slash, Save a season on the bus for or Prank?

12-Best pick up line you've ever used, how or why did you use it.

13- If you manage to survive the apocalypse, what do you think your post-apocalyptic job would be?

14- What’s the most imaginative insult you can come up with right now?

15- What’s the one thing that you’re most terrible at?

16- What commercial convinced you not to buy the product they are advertising?

Team Tag:

GM: @BladeMaiden

AGM: @Jubo07

Team:

Edited by BladeMaiden

On 8/15/2019 at 12:05 AM, BladeMaiden said:

phila1.png

Hello to the most cutthroat player in the VHLM! Here are 16 questions for this week :)This Weeks Theme Awards, Announcements and Reaper Fun  A reminder to everyone that answering 3 is worth 1 tpe and answering 6 is worth 2 !

Awards

The Reapers will be doing teams awards this season the following questions will pertain to the Golden Scythe awards!

2- Give 3 GM Voted Awards we should have.

4- What are your feelings on these awards?

Announcements

6-How do you feel about the VHL expanding?

8-Philly had a number of it's own announcements, now that the smoke has cleared how do you feel about having a GM that quit and came back in under 48 hours.

9-If you were to GM a team in the VHL what would it be and how you you brand it?

10-there have been a lot for announcements this week, make your own. (make me laugh)

Reaper fun

11- ok lets play a game. Out of our active roster who do you Slash, Save a season on the bus for or Prank?

13- If you manage to survive the apocalypse, what do you think your post-apocalyptic job would be?

14- What’s the most imaginative insult you can come up with right now?

15- What’s the one thing that you’re most terrible at?

16- What commercial convinced you not to buy the product they are advertising?

Team Tag:

GM: @BladeMaiden

AGM: @Jubo07

Team:

1. The most surprising team, the most active team, and the most surprising team (in a bad way)

2. Most improved gm of the year, the most creative gm of the year, the most orthodox.

3. I very much am as a coach and a player.

4. I don’t have an opinion whatsoever if I’m being honest.

5. 10 seems like a reasonably good amount.

6. Honestly I think it’s a great way to keep up with the league in it’s growth and activity as a whole

On 8/14/2019 at 10:05 PM, BladeMaiden said:

Awards

Announcements

Reaper fun

1. For awards I believe we should have a forward of the year, defenseman of the year and a leadership of the year (most vocal).

3. It’s always an honor to be in the history of any organization, but it’s especially nice to be part of the one here. I can only hope to be a rememberable player in the time to come. 

5. I don’t believe in giving out too many awards as I feel that would decrease the sentimental value of them. I can’t say for sure what a good number would be, but a number that comes to mind would be at least 6

7. I like that the league is expanding. Although things do tend to become more difficult to manage for those high ups, in the long run it opens up more league jobs, increases competition and is an identification that there is more activity throughout the site. Always great in my opinion. 

12. I had once dropped a dime near a girl I was interested in and said “pardon me, there’s a dime i’m trying to pick up” and then proceeded to pick her up instead. Surprisingly went very well ?

13. I think i’d take on a job of being a post-apocalyptic rehabilitation therapist. Just someone to help people through the trauma they went through