Philadelphia Reapers Press Conference

BladeMaiden

On 4/5/2021 at 10:33 AM, KaleebtheMighty said:

vbp1t2hvrko61.png

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of April 11th, 2021
(You don't have to answer every single one, just answer 6 for 2 TPE)

We've added a lot of new players over the past week! Glad to bolster our roster and see a lot of you new players score your first goals! 😁

1). We're about 6 points away from getting into the playoffs. Do we need to add more pieces to the team or roll forward with what we have now?

2). Out of the new players we have signed this past week, who do you think has stepped up as a key player for the Reapers?
3). What has been your favorite part of the VHL/community so far?
4). After a good win, what's your celebratory meal?
5). Out of all the teams we have played so far, who do you enjoy playing the most?
6). Traveling for games, do you prefer road trips (bus or car) or flying?
7). Who is your favorite NHL player?
8). At the end of this season, players from the VHLM will be drafted by VHL teams in the VHL Entry Draft. Do you have a specific team that you hope drafts you?
(To clarify for the new players, this is mainly drafting for your rights. You will still play in the VHLM until your TPE goes over 250)
9). What's your go to shot in hockey (slap shot, snap shot, wrist shot, backhand, one timer, etc)?

1) I think if we ride with who we have, develop and put in work, we can come back. Newer players are always nice, and it never hurts to add guys to the roster as depth players, but we can definitely ride out the season this way.

2) Atreus Elingr has been a great point producer so far in his 11 games, plus he hasn’t taken many penalty minutes.

3) honestly, just seeing myself grow as a player has been great. Also, these press conferences are fucking sweet.

4) Some Chicken Tikka Masala with a glass of cold water.

5) Minnesota has always been a great hockey state and the people there are the nicest you’ll meet in the US. All the Canadians are nicer, but Minnesota just has a different feel that always feels great.

6) Flying is better, I’m not sure why but going through TSA is... fun? Also, cooler and the planes actually have working restrooms.

7) Currently it’s between Alexander Chmelevski, Jacob De La Rose, or Logan Couture. All time definitely Owen Nolan.

8) No, I’m far from there and it’s not my main priority right now.

9) I suck at all of them but i have a decently hard slapshot. I’ll go with that.

On 4/6/2021 at 12:33 AM, KaleebtheMighty said:

vbp1t2hvrko61.png

We've added a lot of new players over the past week! Glad to bolster our roster and see a lot of you new players score your first goals! 😁

1). We're about 6 points away from getting into the playoffs. Do we need to add more pieces to the team or roll forward with what we have now?

2). Out of the new players we have signed this past week, who do you think has stepped up as a key player for the Reapers?
5). Out of all the teams we have played so far, who do you enjoy playing the most?
8). At the end of this season, players from the VHLM will be drafted by VHL teams in the VHL Entry Draft. Do you have a specific team that you hope drafts you?
(To clarify for the new players, this is mainly drafting for your rights. You will still play in the VHLM until your TPE goes over 250)
9). What's your go to shot in hockey (slap shot, snap shot, wrist shot, backhand, one timer, etc)?

1) What has been your favourite part of the VHL/Community so far?

I've been really enjoying the artistic aspect, like getting into editing and honing my writing skills. I think this is probably the first time since year 10 that I've actually used Photoshop and I've been enjoying it a lot! The community is also very supportive which I think is fantastic.

2) After a good win, what's your celebratory meal?

Nothing hits after a win quite like chicken parmesan or fettucine. I'm a big pasta person in general, but pasta after wins is just cut from a different cloth.

3) Travelling for games, do you prefer road trips or flying?

Road trips! Always road trips! I can sleep on the road, but I'm very scared of heights so I'm always on alert on planes. Road trips also just have a different vibe to them that always makes them more fun than they should be.

4) Who is your favourite NHL player?

John Gibson of the Anaheim Ducks. He's the player who got me into hockey and made me an unfortunate Ducks fan. I saw his highlight reel back in 2018 and immediately fell in love with the game, which is difficult to do being from Australia.

5) At the end of this season, players from the VHLM will be drafted by VHL teams in the VHL Entry Draft. Do you have a specific team that you hope drafts you?

Since my player is from Finland, I'm hoping that I get drafted by Helsinki to make that Finnish connection, but I'd be happy to be drafted to anybody! I also really like the design of Moscow's logo and think it'd be fun to do work with that, so they're also pretty high on my list, but again, I'll be happy to go wherever I'm drafted!

6) What's your go to shot in hockey?

Wrist shot! Maybe not as hard as a slapshot or one timer, but definitely the most accurate! Growing up playing rugby, I was always taught that accuracy was key to any game, so that's why I tend to wrist shots now.

On 4/6/2021 at 12:33 AM, KaleebtheMighty said:

vbp1t2hvrko61.png

1) What has been your favourite part of the VHL/Community so far?

I've been really enjoying the artistic aspect, like getting into editing and honing my writing skills. I think this is probably the first time since year 10 that I've actually used Photoshop and I've been enjoying it a lot! The community is also very supportive which I think is fantastic.

2) After a good win, what's your celebratory meal?

Nothing hits after a win quite like chicken parmesan or fettucine. I'm a big pasta person in general, but pasta after wins is just cut from a different cloth.

3) Travelling for games, do you prefer road trips or flying?

Road trips! Always road trips! I can sleep on the road, but I'm very scared of heights so I'm always on alert on planes. Road trips also just have a different vibe to them that always makes them more fun than they should be.

4) Who is your favourite NHL player?

John Gibson of the Anaheim Ducks. He's the player who got me into hockey and made me an unfortunate Ducks fan. I saw his highlight reel back in 2018 and immediately fell in love with the game, which is difficult to do being from Australia.

5) At the end of this season, players from the VHLM will be drafted by VHL teams in the VHL Entry Draft. Do you have a specific team that you hope drafts you?

Since my player is from Finland, I'm hoping that I get drafted by Helsinki to make that Finnish connection, but I'd be happy to be drafted to anybody! I also really like the design of Moscow's logo and think it'd be fun to do work with that, so they're also pretty high on my list, but again, I'll be happy to go wherever I'm drafted!

6) What's your go to shot in hockey?

Wrist shot! Maybe not as hard as a slapshot or one timer, but definitely the most accurate! Growing up playing rugby, I was always taught that accuracy was key to any game, so that's why I tend to wrist shots now.

3 hours ago, MOOSE_ said:

Growing up playing rugby, I was always taught that accuracy was key to any game, so that's why I tend to wrist shots now.

Super cool! My roommate in college played rugby, really fun sport!

vbp1t2hvrko61.png

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of April 18th, 2021

1). What has been your most memorable moment with the Reapers so far this season?

2). Currently Kjell Nilsson is 3 points behind the leader in the VHLM? Do you think they will lead the VHLM by the end of this season in points?
3). This week is theme week in the VHL! Do you have a cool idea for a theme week post/graphic?
4). Hockey players can be very superstitious. Do you have any superstitions?
5). You're called in to shoot in a shoot out. What's your move/deke you'll use to score?
6). What's your goal scoring celebration you do when you score?
7). If you could suggest any improvements or ideas to the VHL or VHLM, would you have any in mind?
8). Hypothetical: if you were attacked by a VHLM team's mascot (resembling their VHLM team name), who do you think you can beat?
9). With about half of the season or so still left to play, do you have any goals for the remaining games?

On 4/12/2021 at 11:45 AM, KaleebtheMighty said:

vbp1t2hvrko61.png

1). What has been your most memorable moment with the Reapers so far this season?

2). Currently Kjell Nilsson is 3 points behind the leader in the VHLM? Do you think they will lead the VHLM by the end of this season in points?
3). This week is theme week in the VHL! Do you have a cool idea for a theme week post/graphic?
5). You're called in to shoot in a shoot out. What's your move/deke you'll use to score?
7). If you could suggest any improvements or ideas to the VHL or VHLM, would you have any in mind?
8). Hypothetical: if you were attacked by a VHLM team's mascot (resembling their VHLM team name), who do you think you can beat?
9). With about half of the season or so still left to play, do you have any goals for the remaining games?

1) Probably my first goal, I was super happy looking at the score sheet and seeing my name there.

2) huge possibility. I say it happens if we can just get 1 blowout win he takes the lead. 
4) Not a lot but I do have a ritual before the game and after the game called showering that most players don’t do.

5) Fake a slapshot right behind the hash marks then toe drag to the backhand. 
6) depends on how I’m feeling, but my go to is just ramming into the boards at full speed.

8) Marlins are the only ones I can answer for that I know I could beat. (Idk how to beat the number 21)

9) Up my defense. I’m aiming for multiple hits and blocked shots in the majority of the games.

On 4/13/2021 at 1:45 AM, KaleebtheMighty said:

vbp1t2hvrko61.png

Most likely the first game. I remember checking the score sheet and seeing my shot count. I distinctly remember thinking "I can actually do things!" It felt good to even have the SOGs, I was ready to turn them into points!

2). Hockey players can be very superstitious. Do you have any superstitions?

I'm inclined not to step on any logos, sports related or not. We have a logo at our school and I just can't bring myself to walk through it, even if it'd be quicker. It's just a little thing that irks me.

3). You're called in to shoot in a shoot out. What's your move/deke you'll use to score?

Backhand-forehand-backhand. Can't beat a classic like that, it's a beauty (unless you're the goaltender.) It's just a nice looking goal if it's scored, I love it.

4). What's your goal scoring celebration you do when you score?

If it's a massive goal, drop to one knee and do the bow and arrow, but if it's just a nice goal, I'll go give taps to my teammates before anything.

5). Hypothetical: if you were attacked by a VHLM team's mascot (resembling their VHLM team name), who do you think you can beat?

Maybe the Aces? That'd just be a card so surely they'd be the easiest to beat, right? 

6). With about half of the season or so still left to play, do you have any goals for the remaining games?

I want to hit 30-35 points and hopefully 16-17 goals. It'd just be a nice thing heading into the Entry Draft and would help my player climb the rankings.

vbp1t2hvrko61.png

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of April 25th, 2021

1). Our GM DMaximus is stepping down after this season. Any well wishes you want to extend to him in his last season with the Reapers?

2). We have 8 games left in the season. What is your goal for your player in these last 8 games?
3). Do you have a favorite book or a favorite movie?
4). We had a big trade at the deadline, in which we obtained future draft picks and @Kman. Have you welcomed him yet? (Now's a great time!)
5). Summer is around the corner! Do you have any vacations or trips planned?
6). On the bench, do you tend to drink more water or a sports drink (Gatorade, Poweraid, etc.)?
7). How is your NHL team doing? If you're not into the NHL, how's your favorite sports team doing?
8). What part about playing hockey is your favorite?
9). As we near the end of the season, it has been an absolute blast coming in to be your Assistant General Manager this season! Do you have any suggestions or topics of improvement for me during my tenure here?

16 hours ago, Otto Numminen said:

6) I'm drinking water during games and gatorade before games

@Otto Numminen maybe I didn't write this correctly on discord but you gotta answer 6 questions to get the 2 TPE 👍

On 4/19/2021 at 11:03 AM, KaleebtheMighty said:

vbp1t2hvrko61.png

1). Our GM DMaximus is stepping down after this season. Any well wishes you want to extend to him in his last season with the Reapers?

2). We have 8 games left in the season. What is your goal for your player in these last 8 games?
4). We had a big trade at the deadline, in which we obtained future draft picks and @Kman. Have you welcomed him yet? (Now's a great time!)
6). On the bench, do you tend to drink more water or a sports drink (Gatorade, Poweraid, etc.)?
7). How is your NHL team doing? If you're not into the NHL, how's your favorite sports team doing?
9). As we near the end of the season, it has been an absolute blast coming in to be your Assistant General Manager this season! Do you have any suggestions or topics of improvement for me during my tenure here?

1) Good Luck wherever life takes you!

2) at least 10 blocked shots, 15 hits, and higher +/-

3) The Indiana Jones series is by far my favorite movie series ever. Best to worst would be Last Crusade, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, and last would be Temple of Doom.

4) Welcome @Kman! I’m glad to have someone like yourself on this team!

5) Nothing set in stone, but I’m hoping to go up north for a bit and go see the HHoF.

6) Neither, my bottle is straight pickle brine. Sometimes I mix in a tad bit of Vodka to add flavor.

7) All my favorite teams are doing either exactly as you’d think (terrible) or worse. Philly and San Jose are both playing subpar to say the least, happy to know Marleau just broke a record.

8) fighting, hitting, and blocking shots.

9) Just keep doing what you’re doing!

On 4/19/2021 at 11:03 AM, KaleebtheMighty said:

vbp1t2hvrko61.png

1) Good luck for your futur!

2) I wan't to be on the score sheet more often and I wanna have higher +/-

3)Slapshot! Of course!

4)Welcome to Philadelphia @Kman!

6)I'm drinking water during games and gatorade before games

8 I like goals ,big save ,hits,fights and I also like the ambience of an hockey game.

Edited by Otto Numminen

On 4/20/2021 at 1:03 AM, KaleebtheMighty said:

vbp1t2hvrko61.png

1) Good luck in the future, man! You were super helpful in the learning stage of the VHL, all the best!

2) I'm hoping to hit 20 goals and 35 points! High hopes to get my +/- to -10 instead of -14 too lol.

3) My favourite movie is probably Warrior or Snatch. Warrior is just a good Tom Hardy film and Snatch is a classic, can't go wrong with Brad Pitt.

4) Welcome to the squad Kman! Good to have you, best wishes for you!

5) It's actually coming up on winter in Australia, so I'm excited to have days that won't boil me alive. I'll probably go to the mountains with friends, thought.

6) Powerade is the drink of rugby, so that was always the go-to. Nowadays, I drink more gatorade because I like the way it tastes more. When they bring out the gold powerade, it's unbeatable though.

7) I'm a Ducks fan. Watching the NHL is pain. Praying that all of our prospects turn out to be elite, because I can't watch this team waste John Gibson away for much longer.

8] Just playing with friends is fun enough, but nothing hits more than scoring goals, it pushes adrenaline like nothing else.

9) I'm not too sure about the intricacies of being an AGM, but you've been pretty incredible in my opinions! Just like DMaximus, you helped me through the learning phase really effectively and are just generally a very good presence. Pretty good stuff.

vbp1t2hvrko61.png

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of May 2nd, 2021

1). Our season is unfortunately over. How do you think your player did?

2). Are you rooting for any other teams (either VHL or VHLM) in the playoffs this season?
3). What’s the highest competitive award you have won in your life?
4). Have you written any media spots, graphics, or TPE submissions this season that you are proud of? (Link them and show them off! 😁)
5). What is your favorite day of the week?
6). Do you have a favorite jersey number that you’ve worn in the past (or currently wear)?
7). What’s your ideal weather like?
8). Hypothetical: you can choose to get $10,000,000 dollars, but once every year Bigfoot would track you down and scare you nearly to death in some way, shape, or form. You can’t stop him, he’s immortal, and he will always find a way to you. Do you take the money?
9). What is your ideal job or career?

1: I think he did well. I thought he would do a little bit better but I'm fine wiht how he did.

3:I won many hockey tournament but the one I remember the most is the last that we played

5:Friday. School is done for the week.

6: number 6 (on question 6!) I am wearing this number since I'm 9 years old.

7:Probabely 20 degree celsius (68 degree fahrenheit).

9: Hockey player! But I know I'm not good so my second choice is probabely architect or actuary.

On 4/26/2021 at 7:06 PM, KaleebtheMighty said:

vbp1t2hvrko61.png

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of May 2nd, 2021

1). Our season is unfortunately over. How do you think your player did?

2). Are you rooting for any other teams (either VHL or VHLM) in the playoffs this season?
3). What’s the highest competitive award you have won in your life?
4). Have you written any media spots, graphics, or TPE submissions this season that you are proud of? (Link them and show them off! 😁)
5). What is your favorite day of the week?
6). Do you have a favorite jersey number that you’ve worn in the past (or currently wear)?
7). What’s your ideal weather like?
8). Hypothetical: you can choose to get $10,000,000 dollars, but once every year Bigfoot would track you down and scare you nearly to death in some way, shape, or form. You can’t stop him, he’s immortal, and he will always find a way to you. Do you take the money?
9). What is your ideal job or career?

1) he contributed much more than I expected in every aspect.

3) I won the regional spelling bee in 6th grade but moved before the next round started and I guess I got disqualified

5) Pre COVID would be Thursday, but recently Mondays have been dope with the BJJ lessons I’ve been taking

6) 11, I was named after Owen Nolan and have used it for every be a pro player since I got into hockey, including real life. 2nd best player to wear it behind Messier

7) Super cold, enough to freeze a river, but no snow. Probably not gonna happen cuz I’m in Pennsylvania but if only the Susquehanna river froze enough to play hockey there. 
8) He’ll yeah, he wouldn’t hurt me, just scare me right? I’d live in fear for a few months, get scared, and not have to worry about it for the rest of the year.

9) Dream job would be GM of an NHL team, but a more realistic one would be MMA. I’m too old now to realistically make a career out of hockey, but a lot of the great MMA fighters started training a decade, decade and a half older than I am right now. 

vbp1t2hvrko61.png

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of May 9th, 2021

1). What have you been up to during the Reaper's offseason?

2). Are any of you hoping to be selected for the World Juniors Championship and represent your country?
3). Do you wish there were more sims your player could participate in during the offseason? (There is! Check our locker room announcements for more details.)
4). What has been you favorite part about being a Reaper?
5). If you had the opportunity to rebrand a VHLM team, what would you name them?
6). Console or PC for gaming?
7). What is your favorite place you've been to (either lived or for a vacation?)
8). Hypothetical: you are given the opportunity to travel to Mars for an extended period of time! However, in doing so, you would be the only person to go and would leave everything on Earth behind. You will be gone for 10 years living on Mars in a colony already populated with a few people. Would you accept that offer?
9). Do you think you could ever give up social media? Why or why not?

On 5/3/2021 at 10:39 AM, KaleebtheMighty said:

vbp1t2hvrko61.png

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of May 9th, 2021

1). What have you been up to during the Reaper's offseason?

2). Are any of you hoping to be selected for the World Juniors Championship and represent your country?
3). Do you wish there were more sims your player could participate in during the offseason? (There is! Check our locker room announcements for more details.)
4). What has been you favorite part about being a Reaper?
5). If you had the opportunity to rebrand a VHLM team, what would you name them?
6). Console or PC for gaming?
7). What is your favorite place you've been to (either lived or for a vacation?)
8). Hypothetical: you are given the opportunity to travel to Mars for an extended period of time! However, in doing so, you would be the only person to go and would leave everything on Earth behind. You will be gone for 10 years living on Mars in a colony already populated with a few people. Would you accept that offer?
9). Do you think you could ever give up social media? Why or why not?

1)I am working hard to be ready for the next season

2) Yes I hope to be selected so I will works hard and do my best to impress team europe manager

5)I would name the team the Oklahoma city scorpions cause I love this city and scorpion is a cool insect

6) Right now I have a PS4 and I love it so I'll say console

7) I loved my trip to Chicago, in my opinion, this is the best city to visit in USA (with NY and LA)

9) Maybe just for like a month or two but after it would be difficut 

vbp1t2hvrko61.png

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of May 16th, 2021

1) With the playoffs being over and the Miami Marauders coming out on top, what are your thoughts on how the playoffs turned out?

2) If you're going to be in the VHLM or VHL draft, where do you think you'll be picked?

3) With the VHLM Draft lottery coming up, what are your thoughts on the outcome?

4) Are you looking forward to the VHL draft? Why or why not?

5) With it being the offseason, what are you looking forward to most about next season?

6) Do you have any personal goals with your player this off season (ie: Improving your defence)?

7) Any recommendations for a good show to binge?

8 ) Hypothetical: If you were a tree what type would you be and why?

9) How was your Mother's Day?

Edited by Alex_J32

On 5/10/2021 at 9:47 AM, Alex_J32 said:

vbp1t2hvrko61.png

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of May 16th, 2021

1) With the playoffs being over and the Miami Marauders coming out on top, what are your thoughts on how the playoffs turned out?

2) If you're going to be in the VHLM or VHL draft, where do you think you'll be picked?

3) With the VHLM Draft lottery coming up, what are your thoughts on the outcome?

4) Are you looking forward to the VHL draft? Why or why not?

5) With it being the offseason, what are you looking forward to most about next season?

6) Do you have any personal goals with your player this off season (ie: Improving your defence)?

7) Any recommendations for a good show to binge?

8 ) Hypothetical: If you were a tree what type would you be and why?

9) How was your Mother's Day?

1) Well, I didn't have any prediction but I'm pretty happy with Marauders win it, they were a great team.

2) In the VHL draft, maybe like 60 or something and in the VHLM draft, maybe 50.

3) Love it! Philadelphia reapers with the 1st overall pick!!!

4)Yes I am, I would love to be selected by any team and I'm exited.

5)I'm impatient to see how good I would be and I'm curious who is going to select me in the draft.

6) Improving my passing ability as much as I can. I wanna be a futur Jumbo Joe ( one of the greatest playmaker of all time) and a futur Alexander Wennberg (a pure playmaker when he's simming well in NHL 21)

9) Didn't do anything exept watching a movie but it was great.

vbp1t2hvrko61.png

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of May 23rd, 2021

1. With the draft we have a completely new look team. How do you think the draft went for the team?

2. Do you have any goals for your player this season?

3. If you could have a goal song for your player, what would it be?

4. How do you think our team will do this season?

5. Any recommendations for a new channel of Discord? (counting, etc...)

6. If you were drafted to the VHL, where were you drafted? And how are you enjoying your VHL experience so far?

7. What team is your pick to win the Stanley Cup playoffs in the NHL? Did your favourite team make it?

8. Favourite food?

9. Controversial opinion: Pineapple does not belong on pizzas, why or why not?

1. With the draft we have a completely new look team. How do you think the draft went for the team?

I think the draft went really well. I think getting an elite talent at forward was important, so Johnston, while already being the obvious selection given his ties to the team, fit a need. Drafting Tobias Reinhart when we did was very crucial. After another elite forward and goalie, it was all about depth. The only thing I think we're missing is maybe one more defenseman, but we acquired a lot of forward depth in the draft.

I don't really have any goals as far as stats go. Starting the season where I am at in my development relative to others, I know that I'm not going to be making the biggest impact out there. I'd like to continue to put in the max practice every week, and play my role for the team and hopefully we can do well in the playoffs.

Rather than overthink this too much, I think I'd just go with my favorite song, Perfect Teeth by Motion City Soundtrack.

We'll make the playoffs for sure, I'm fairly confident about that. There are some good teams out there, though. I do believe we'll have a shot at winning by the time the playoffs come around, but I don't think we'll be favorites in our conference. Obviously I'd like to be able to say we will win, but I'm a realist. We'll have a shot, for sure, but I'm not going to get too confident.

7. What team is your pick to win the Stanley Cup playoffs in the NHL? Did your favourite team make it?

I hate to say the Avalanche, so I won't. Instead I'll be a homer and say the Wild. I picked them for the NHL Playoff Bracket Challenge (as I have every season they've made the playoffs). I believe!

I'm not a huge fan of pineapple in general, so I'm not going to have it on my pizza. I don't care what other people do, though. I'm not going to be one of those people who says pineapple doesn't belong on pizza, though I won't eat it. Just let people like what they like.

22 hours ago, Alex_J32 said:

vbp1t2hvrko61.png

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of May 23rd, 2021

6. If you were drafted to the VHL, where were you drafted? And how are you enjoying your VHL experience so far?

8. Favourite food?

1) I’m glad the Reapers retained my rights and really hope we can jump in the standings with the newer team, because I think we have potential to be not last. 
2) I am hoping to score 20 points, at least 125 hits and 100 blocked shots. Also halved pim/game

3) Hey Ya by Outkast. I’m not like, going through a rough relationship or whatever I just love that song.

4) As I said, there are improvements and I’m hoping we can get out of last in the league.

7) I really am rooting for the Hurricanes, or hoping that the caps win the cup with Tom Wilson injured. Oshie really really really deserves another cup.

8. a Cheesy Bagel with cream cheese and sliced turkey

9) It does, because you need the sweet combination with the salty/savory.

Edited by Ron Gorgonzola

This team can and will contend. We picked up a load of strong assets and as the season goes on they will only continue to get stronger. Let's win a cup in Philly how 'bout it?

I got runner-up for defenseman of the year, and I think there's an argument where I win that award last season but that's neither here nor there. Point is that trophy is mine this season. Nice try everyone else.

I feel like if I don't pick Down Under there will be charges pressed so we'll stick with that one. Maybe @Berocka and @dasboot can weigh in on that lol.

Easy contenders, I want to call at WORST conference finals but I'm a little stitious about making calls like that.

Not really, suppose there's no harm in having them lol.

30th overall to Malmo, almost all of the staff and players there are people I've had nothing but good interactions with so its been a good time.

The Canes have looked unstoppable, it's hard to vote against them. I'd really like to see Minnesota get it but I don't see it happening. Detroit will not see the playoffs before I graduate college so no they did not make it lol.

8. Favourite food?

Probably sushi or thai food? It depends on how I'm feeling really there's a lot of other VERY close options.