Which Team Name And Logo Is The Best?

nethi99

Ranking VHL And VHLM Team Logos and Team Names

I have been wondering what team logo and team name is the best. I have come up with a list of the best VHLM/VHL logos and team names. This is only my opinion, once again if you have any problems with the article please inform me. And tell me what is your favorite VHL/VHLM logo and team name

#1 Ottawa Lynx

The reason why I chose the Ottawa Lynx they have a really good logo. It looks very professional. They also have a good team name

MUpv-a-JzoxfJ8h8DzFEWN6Sb_EFraLM5ayQFfrknbXRzyP9x0CNIeOeD5jBt6wpM1C-MNJYWCYGgyOsaHykiX8Kg41s9z9mpg-H2qeescT1m0S8CsWJg0Y40s-sx_fDtU3V_v0G

#2 Calgary Wranglers

The Calgary Wranglers have a very unique and creative logo which I like. There Team name is also very creative and I like the name too.

tZHDuqRHg77h8Ho6kStN0SmkBUeBfKxd3cmuDMPzs4652oGs4LZf1Doc7EVUvm6orxRnqwdjOAe5W6XYNSnTTEHQZnBrTWSK7LxcraU3V19XlH68MIUuZGqoDpHnQsPsq0wbdNkn

#3 Seattle Bears

The Seattle Bears have a detailed logo the bear is the best part of the logo with lots of detail and that's why I like the Seattle Bears logo. Their team name is not good but not bad either. It’s kind of in the middle but the logo is very detailed and that is why I put it at number 379ycbXn4Xc5wWOhaxFvMsK9Qa1qcLCkO891W4hJCRcVzuhugmJvHRhA0FNNynI-RXX_K8Zt2x_n1o4nwh10Kp-inh-2kQ-FzgeR_1d5-8ENiR0vf6ybsp_A1by2Zn01wch8ANJ3h

#4 Saskatoon Wild

Now you might say I said Saskatoon because that's the team I play for. But that's not it. I put Saskatoon in number 4 because I like how detailed there logo is. Their team name is decent. It's in the middle like the Seattle Bears.

TAv3mLbXt3n3tvT-be0Wd8nVKpG0vyxfiJe6SZZRYEgq_idiymPvQK2qmi7rnyt-VcE88eGtNZH09VrDGoYxkGsV-KJWSmHDFXWxdnIyhne9zoCXotm90SY4JP2czMHCKTtZQdmd

#5 Riga Reign

The Riga Reign has a good and very detailed logo and I like it. Their team name doesn’t fit right with Riga. If I had to choose a team name for the Riga Reign it would be the Riga Hawks.

hrs16hdEpRiQl2Kv9342obIK_0uaQWZYK2TVtHw0JSVUx43-d03JpyXE6teAntxX5L6B_PkZksoduPzYwbnzdCOgeWO94u_73IdNX06Tlacp2KUP577TfWjBZVZDhz5nob9XwXrO

#6 Las Vegas Aces

The Las Vegas Aces have a decent Logo. One thing I like about the logo is that it looks like a poker chip. Their team name is creative and I like it.

03ktLppZgEvzDp6m8yxD6efTBEiNvf6xyrcuC4ycI11v1qcub4VxJ_SrpESdUGGKp5n627NVb3TDHNKJuWWpv1QeOU8ID-7cLE0KCLpgIFLIGI2olTx5aXAJRumaEmAt12pihp5N

#7 HC Davos Dynamo

Their logo is decent. There is nothing special. But they have a good team name. It is very creative.

tkG-GZhGyiCp0gy7Qw-7qwVNbjc97H-Hdmq-r1TDOErYU3-W93xH_DRJiZYha_ZwyoxdlubN0uh6w8FPkEJYUrKpaf5KZIYHA6jOO6SBntRhKxVxlMxIB3BbWAnbK6pILfsMAQu1

#8 Oslo Storm

They have a good logo. It is very creative.Their team name just doesn’t sound right. If I had to pick a team name for the Oslo Storm would choose it to be the Oslo Lions.

M4d85pi0IZ6bCNrY83jPlsvKgD1dUe9zNaIH2P9nIkz8xQoEZbZCqH9eZ8MZ5eFNuBzv6WqtvBZRC9Qh-aYdI2tvg8n5U5pZhMbvBH3eeVVKYDCR6oteHnUcMEuY7-GApbeSgE5f

#9 Helsinki Titans

I don’t know why but their logo just doesn't look right. Their team name is decent, I have no problems with it

OYRP3qVydEKnSb77i-bA6jXY241tYkMtxLFBWNqv6HIYcmusaT3p6yOoSsWx6zWt4eh6bZ7o1mo9LTsmj88GGPupLXWX5WtpLcKs-F--5vCdnQib_TR1eBFp_7vn7-f3KCyGRg4g

#10 Vancouver Wolves

Their logo is good but I don't like there team name I would like it to be the Vancouver Lightning.

PQWqmrcA9joi_-id6PTYcVCaRzMhre_et_810E4CCTvGHLiBatwuzQvpLYsYIoH3c3q5Y7yw8mTMv20eac7k64TstQ1T8MzC9YQEiH2yi3YPdJZRRR-kIPnDFkJZE9koTBDenNQV

#11 Toronto Legion

Their logo is not detailed enough for me and put it at number 11. Their team name is decent, I have no problems with it

xpMW6ggxHLtiRBrnt8HKyaUP5_RIiRi0OrT8xjln6ruO3w7sxTsxBEd2VPt7WbzJaU0V31LAgDTtmoj4SNZN-Bd1R_4ZtTyd7bRIwdNTyJjrLF4ToxFDzpTbBifNkMwthghx_i5s

#12 Halifax 21st

Their logo is fine. It has some details too. The problem is the team name 21st is not a good team name at least for me. If I had to choose a name for them I would choose the Halifax Tigers

qyxJQshD7JMJMiBc6deEi63ReyVoB4AG1MD2-_1Fm5MMwl_CwN5G0yvOTcRYYQR8wRcySBVfCdTPF6ZTNhDvhMVI809bBzlVagblt5zYIksDzJPHkl6eKFWBXHUtj5WP85FjcEEW

#13 Yukon Rush

I really don’t like their logo it’s just a big “R”.Their team name is fine it’s just the logo. And that's why I put it last.

jMwQsh2K_9ndZCq3TpJNZPOFHGU08yJgnVHiMmwdz5xm3KiSx3d_kAgdZxnLnsJCwzbAU65G3znIi7mDZI8f2by7gc5Kv-cVCw3jg91DYoICxN3mnGIJe2nrvxgYQQMNvOtarIn8

Words 529

New York Americans. So bad and boring it didn't make the list.

Probably also the only list Davos won't be last on. 

In my opinion, I'd have Calgary several spots lower. Team name and logo are nice. But anything Calgary related makes me vomit

Edited by oilmandan