VHL TPE/TPA INDEX

Jamie

I think it's because you have had some depreciation and also have some banked.

Any depreciated points count as minus TPE, I think?

it probably just takes however many TPE it would take for a new player to get to your attribute level... ie. a 99 = 116 TPA

Edited by CoachReilly

I think it's because you have had some depreciation and also have some banked.

Any depreciated points count as minus TPE, I think?

it probably just takes however many TPE it would take for a new player to get to your attribute level... ie. a 99 = 116 TPA

Yeah we went over it in chat. Seems like two years of regression does a huge number on people with large TPE earning ability.

YES! YES! YES! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

but yeah, if you think about it -- max you would EVER do, if you were a total pervert, is 1,044 TPA (that's 99 leadership, 99 discipline, 99 strength, 99 defense, 99 skating, 99 scoring, 99 passing, 99 puck handling, 99 checking for a defender)

From some arbitrary date?

From the update that was done by Draper prior to the season start.

I've added a bit more to the top post just so I've made it clear what TPA is. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

YES! YES! YES! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

but yeah, if you think about it -- max you would EVER do, if you were a total pervert, is 1,044 TPA (that's 99 leadership, 99 discipline, 99 strength, 99 defense, 99 skating, 99 scoring, 99 passing, 99 puck handling, 99 checking for a defender)

Leadership and discipline don't depreciate.

soz

O'Malley did some super human depreciation avoidance or what?

Since I only really look at the attributes for this stuff, I don't know the reasons behind them. I can have a rough guess though, looking at your TPA's in the Season 44 Playoffs (Your last playoffs before regression), you had 26 more TPA than O'Malley, so if he started banking earlier than you then maybe there is a chance you've lost quite a bit more points than him through regression (especially since the pair of you are dealing with 99's for the most part).

Also, if Victor is right about discipline being immune from regression, then both of you should have a talk with the commisssioners who did them since you're both below what you were by the Season 44 Playoffs in that attribute.

Pretty sure attributes you update are all up for depreciated besides Experience.

If that is the case then they should amend the depreciation rules, because they mention that Discipline doesn't get affected by depreciation

Attribute Depreciation

Your TPE level will not be depreciated, only your attributes will be. Experience, Discipline and Leadership will not be subject to depreciation.

Edited by XaviYEAH! Woods

• Senior Admin

Indeed, discipline isn't supposed to be depreciated. I will fix you up. 

I too was wondering why O'Malley's TPA was so much higher than Richardson, but I looked into his depreciated and was surprised to find that with his number is supposed to be even higher with discipline :o

Indeed, discipline isn't supposed to be depreciated. I will fix you up. 

I too was wondering why O'Malley's TPA was so much higher than Richardson, but I looked into his depreciated and was surprised to find that with his number is supposed to be even higher with discipline :o

Higher number, but same gap. The reason he is higher isn't because he started banking before me @XaviYEAH! Woods, it's actually because he spent more of the banked he had than I did. I left a good chunk of TPE banked for next season too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...