VHL TPE/TPA INDEX

Jamie

You calling me out boy?  :(

No haha. I was rating that Jamie did the updates when only the NA had been updated, which kind of seems pointless haha.

Kesler needs to stop doing updating on Saturday nights.

There's always an update that's not in here, so I guess the whole fucking thing is pointless then isn't it

Once again, stop yelling at me. I'm just pointing out that the logical thing to do is do it after both conferences are updated, otherwise it's not really accurate. You don't see the NHL only put up stats from the Eastern Conference the next morning.

Don't play victim, you non-stop criticize how I do this. I can't control when conferences are getting updated. If you don't like it, don't look at it pal.

Edited by Jamie

Don't play victim, you non-stop criticize how I do this. I can't control when conferences are getting updated. If you don't like it, don't look at it pal.

Okay, someones testy.

Kendrick is basically asking Jamie why she is doing the job she signed up to do.  Kendrick is just a grump old asshat honestly dude what is your problem do you always wake up wondering how you can make the world a worse place.  You do the job when you have the time for it and when you want to not the one time the updaters synch their schedule.

Kendrick is basically asking Jamie why she is doing the job she signed up to do.  Kendrick is just a grump old asshat honestly dude what is your problem do you always wake up wondering how you can make the world a worse place.  You do the job when you have the time for it and when you want to not the one time the updaters synch their schedule.

You guys are just ganging up for the sake of it. All I was doing was asking why a VHL Index would not be updated with both conferences when that's what it's supposed to represent. I'm not getting mad at Jamie, I'm stating that the NA and EU are usually done Sunday/Monday. 

Edited by Kendrick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...