Uh what?

11 minutes ago, Quik said:

My biggest takeaway is that your using the old skin for the forums lol - Black VHL = GOAT

But yeah, Roux is retired in the portal, so not sure why you got that notification...

No idea but I prefer the red one and not the weird black one :trump-smiling:

1 hour ago, Quik said:

My biggest takeaway is that your using the old skin for the forums lol - Black VHL = GOAT

But yeah, Roux is retired in the portal, so not sure why you got that notification...

love red theme too. Maybe your wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, McWolf said:

I'm rocking the 10th anniversary skin. Is it ok?

I like the anniversary one but there’s a lot of areas that feel unfinished with it where there’s black text on black. Makes it kinda hard to use.

4 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I like the anniversary one but there’s a lot of areas that feel unfinished with it where there’s black text on black. Makes it kinda hard to use.

It's rarely a problem for me I exclusively use the 10th anniversary.

4 hours ago, Quik said:

Totally, I honestly thought this was a necro'd thread at first....

In fact I still don't know if I believe it isn't. What with Trifecta retiring so many players who actually even knows what player he is on anymore. 

29 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I did use the black skin for a couple of months so I know where these are now at least. Not recommended for rookies

• Senior Admin
6 hours ago, Quik said:

True he's retired - but he really did get depreciated. Turns out there is nothing preventing retired players from appearing in the Depreciation Tool - not that it matters too much but would be better to preserve player ratings where they retired so I'll fix that.

The linkage between user and player exists indefinitely, even when they are no longer your active player, so that's why he still received the notification.